Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,612 members, 7,917,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] (1993 Views)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
I will accept what you say sha, because I use to think that word is meant for both man and woman.

Stay safe wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Is Annoying Me So Much, She's Not Answering My Calls Again. / Watch This Video If You Are Over 30 Years Old / Avocado Benefits For Females And It's Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.