Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 (64687 Views)

Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017,throw Shade At Davido & Buhari / Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Samfloxin(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is crap. Why not go to Eric personally and confess. Abi Eric is about to blow your nyash before you finally decided to blow it yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by vincentjk(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Truth will always set you free
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by TheWealthiestMan: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There was this boy I stole his N5 then when I was in primary school cos I lost my money. I was so hungry that day and all I could do was to pilfer his money, cos I knew he was the richest in class and the five Naira was nothing to him.

I haven’t seen the boy since we left secondary school to pay him bountifully

he's no longer in Nigeria.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Ategberoson(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There was this boy I stole his N5 then when I was in primary school cos I lost my money. I was so hungry that day and all I could do was to pilfer his money, cos I knew he was the richest in class and the five Naira was nothing to him.

I'm the boy elder brother, you can forward it to my account to delivered to him grin

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
bobokeshington:
EVERYBODY FOR THIS COUNTRY NA THIEF.... NA PERSON WEY DEM CATCH BE BARAWO...
I am not a thief.

4 Likes

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by mariahAngel(f): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
This tweet will likely haunt him for the rest of his career. sad
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by ijewejones: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Truthspoon1:
stupid comments like this can ruin your life. Use your head.

Oga if u can't see the humor in my comment,that shows the below defines u

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by fineboynl(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
there are things better not said in public.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Inkling(f): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
The guy was high while typing those non-sense
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
cucumbae:
Na so him go miss many ambassador deals from companies.
What if God directed him to do so?
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by TheWealthiestMan: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:
He stole it for Yahoo. Remember that 17 yr old boy that bought his mother a car that year? It was Rema

https://www.nairaland.com/4199376/17-year-old-boy-buys-car-mother

Wow! he should be arrested honestly. so the millions he made before music, is through yahoo? combined with physical stealing?

Truly, not all glitters are gold. the boy is a thief. period.

6 Likes

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
ijewejones:

Oga if u can't see the humor in my comment,that shows the below defines u
a fool is someone who talks without thinking and that best describes you. A young man made similar comments like yours weeks ago and is behind bars now. But I guess you are too FOOLISH to learn from other people's mistakes. Carry on. This will be my last response to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Kobicove(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Publicity stunt?... undecided
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by CosmicPhoenix: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
return my money back

Amotolongbo:

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Fembleez1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Les Miserables. It was a wonderful novel.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Dharniel600(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ole ni everybody. I even stole text book in order to pass for uniben that year
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by bobokeshington: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nuttella:
I am not a thief.

NA SO UNA GO DEY TALK. SWEAR SAY YOU NEVER STEAL MEAT FOR YOUR MAMA POT BEFORE
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
bobokeshington:

NA SO UNA GO DEY TALK. SWEAR SAY YOU NEVER STEAL MEAT FOR YOUR MAMA POT BEFORE
I haven't stolen meat from a pot before.

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Decallionaire: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:
He stole it for Yahoo. Remember that 17 yr old boy that bought his mother a car that year? It was Rema

Chai!! Na wa oooo. Truly nothing is ever hidden under the sun.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by SuccessSecrets: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
All Nigerian politicians are likely thieves.

Everybody is a thief.

I still see pictures of me stealing milk from Daddy's room. The thing doesn't fade from my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by moneyissweet(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na me be that boy...how u wan pay,in cash or in kind?

[sup][/sup]
Amotolongbo:

2 Likes

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Mhizfateemah(f): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
-If u are currently not satisfied with your current income
--If u are hungry enough to be financially free
--If u would like to work from home and be earning a weekly income.
--If you have friends who would like to make some money.
--If you are interested in making your phone work for you.
--If you are tired of talking without earning
--If you lost so much in some investment before and ready to find things right
--If you are look for genuine business
Then longrich is definitely for you.
Longrich is over countries like Ghana,South Africa,Malaysia,Ireland,Nigeria,Spain Japan,Australia and others to numerous to mention.
Longrich is a global business and isn't limited to a particular continent.
WHAT WILL U GAIN FROM LONGRICH??
*cars,house,international trip,scholarship and degree
*more money
*Impacting lives
*more holiday
"Debt free
*more time with love one
*gift for love one
*owing your own live
*No boss,No deliveries
If this is something that interest you then please don't hesitate contact me and let get you started....
LONGRICH better life,better future.
Contact me or WhatsApp 08022537396 to come onboard
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

shocked
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by sylve11: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

\\

shocked cool
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by chatinent: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Look how he justified theft.

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Dididrumz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The internet really never forgets.

6 Likes

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Dididrumz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
skinny419:
U don make millions b4 the fame..na u go disarm laptop..OLE!

Na the laptop him take make d millions na.
Coded millions

3 Likes

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by lugo99(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
ijewejones:

Laptop stealing while I'm striving to break & steal the bank above this head below
na UBA bank be ur target abi, don't worri, na those film (24hrs, money heist e.t.c) wey u dey watch dey give u OT abi?
i'm a sars o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool / "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.