Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 (64639 Views)

Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017,throw Shade At Davido & Buhari / Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by AlphaStorm: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
No need to judge. I have stolen Meat from pot several times. I don thief watch for pry school sef + several other escapades . All have sinned afnd come short of the glory of God
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by aaking(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
see them all o grin

Which one am I to believe among them?

D money you took from my bag wink tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Crackhead25(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
papa grin

Na condition made crayfish bend then o
We all have our own youthful deficiencies tho.
It's nothing.Baseline is you are a better person now.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by moneyissweet(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Your hair cut is cool... where your barber dey?

Amotolongbo:
see them all o grin

Which one am I to believe among them?
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by macho44(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Pop singer Rema has apologised to a man named Erica for stealing his laptop in 2017, Igbere TV reports.

The musician born Divine Ikubor apologised via a tweet on Monday as he took to the platform to bare his mind.

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1310543958708310016?s=19

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1310542040153890819?s=19

The 20-year-old rose to stardom after signing with Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records in 2019.

Rema, who performed at the finale of the 2020 Big Brother Naija show on Sunday, tweeted that Don Jazzy’s brother D’Prince assured that he was the “chosen one”.

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1310531528041037824?s=19

Igbere TV reports that the Benin-born singer also thanked former US President Barack Obama for listing his single ‘Ironman’ as part of his favourite songs of 2019.

“Niggas don’t wanna see a kid win, they feel I got it too easy. I shower with my sweat, we go off on this side like the days in BENIN it got nun to do with my deal, come and sign these papers without a hustler spirit, you gone lose! Management gone change my password now lol,” he added.

Rema severally faces criticism for his music genre. He told critics one time that his kind of music was “Benin Lamba” and he was unapologetic about it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1366278/singer-rema-apologises-stealing-laptop-2017/
U get luck say no be where MEN dey PROVOKE u thief laptop, if not na TYRE, FUEL & MATCHES dem go use settle the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Queenben(f): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2020
*Have you ever thought of ordering goods from China, turkey, USA etc?*
This is the best chance for you
. � LEARN FREE 2020 ONLINE MINI- IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT..
�We would teach you how you can import goods from outside Nigeria.

Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Send IMPORT to me on Whatsapp on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by aspirebig: 12:23am On Sep 29, 2020
The boy really hustle in Benin that way.Is good, he apologised and free his concisence. Stealing is no no.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Mruwa1(m): 12:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There was this boy I stole his N5 then when I was in primary school cos I lost my money. I was so hungry that day and all I could do was to pilfer his money, cos I knew he was the richest in class and the five Naira was nothing to him.

I haven’t seen the boy since we left secondary school to pay him bountifully
na me be the boy you know say dat money done get interest join am send me ur email make I inbox u my aza details make u bless me
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Sniper101(m): 12:45am On Sep 29, 2020
Olé ni everybody grin
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Happy2020: 1:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Someone please get this boy. He was talking sense at first but then he started with this stealing the laptop thing, then telling the world his mom was pregnant and was being made fun of, then he tells the world that his father died on top of a prostitute.
Please please stop Embarrassing yourself and your family.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 29, 2020
After BBN, the focus now is Rema
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Ezarazo(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Im the person...coman pay me now.
Amotolongbo:
There was this boy I stole his N5 then when I was in primary school cos I lost my money. I was so hungry that day and all I could do was to pilfer his money, cos I knew he was the richest in class and the five Naira was nothing to him.

I haven’t seen the boy since we left secondary school to pay him bountifully
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by airliner(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy
Nawa o.. I just hope he won't steal BlackFace's songs now he's into music.. grin

e b like say blackface dey write song troway for road make person see am pick sing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Danielmegg(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2020
chaii

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2020
airliner:
e b like say blackface dey write song troway for road make person see am pick sing

Hahaha, boss o.. This got me rolling on the floor.. savage! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by tunapawizzy: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
MarveworldNG:
We promote stealing when the culprit makes it
This is how life is built. The end will always justify the process....MC Oluomo is not just rich, he is now a positive example. Most American rappers have done something much worse than stealing. African(nigerian) footballers of those days generally were young boys that wouldn't listen to their parents and instead would be playing football up and down d neighbourhood not reading their books. Bobrisky now gets paid to inspire people that they can be successful at whatever they want Irrespective of what the world thinks of dem. We can go on and on. Not trying to glorify ill behaviour but this life is a pot of spoilt beans. The end will always have a way of justifying the process. The boys playing soccer on the street that didn't become footballers wasted their lives because they didn't take school seriously but the one that was lucky enough to make a career in football will deliver motivation to kids to always listen to that voice in their head and keep training.

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
ijewejones:

Laptop stealing while I'm striving to break & steal the bank above this head below
you want to break and steal a bank? No wonder u support criminals. Say no more
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Truthspoon1:
stupid comments like this can ruin your life. Use your head.
dem no dey tell person. He will learn to watch his mouth henceforth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.