Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? (6336 Views)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by kingbee90: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Well,i gat no qualms with my height, weight, face & character. I'm a tall & good looking guy. However, I wish my Winnie was bigger. I'm 6.4 inches long & I can fork wella for Africa(my ladies can attest to that). I wish it was 9-10 inches long make I for dey shift women womb grin
Am I asking for much? but hey, I'm only being human.
LOVE YOURSELVES PEOPLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Danjoerex: 6:53am On Oct 01, 2020
I'm self-centered
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Albertone(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Albertone(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Mrscarter(f): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
As humans, no matter how we claim we don't care about what people say or do, there's always something that makes us lack confidence even if it's a bit of it. There is always something we don't like about ourselves and for me, it's my stomach. Yeah, I waist train and exercise everyday but it's the one thing I can't confidently show off. That's mine, what's yours?

#BodyPositivity

Note - Bad belle and trolls should keep off and if you are too dumb to, at least keep your bad energy to yourself.

I've no self confidence n bad self esteem n find it hard to trust. I'm too kind n selfless n I over analyse n overthink every little thing.
I hate disappointing ppl even to my own discomfort and I forgive to easily
Other than that I'm awesome lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Mrscarter(f): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2020
luscioustrish:
My tummy refused to remain flat undecided lost some inches though but I'm not satisfied
I see girls with tummy bigger than mine wearing crop tops grin and I wish I had their confidence wink
I over think things too much, create scenarios in my head and it keeps me up at night.
I hate the fact that I go all out for people I care about but I don't get the same energy in return

Wow. I'm alot like that too.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by FanOfMyself: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Powerfly:
I don't like the fact that i'm so easygoing.
I can't bear a grudge for a long time. No matter how upset i am, if you just smile one mumu smile.. That's it. The vexation don vanish.
. I'm broke. You can't be broke and jobless and still like yourself.
that i'm not tall. I'm a short girl.. I always wanted to join the military but my height discouraged me. Though i've seen people who are in the military with my height but ... God dey.
I would have added - to be a Nigerian. But that sounds like questioning The most high.
What about being a lesbian?
Do you like that fact about you too?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Mrscarter(f): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2020
dorin27:
Rottencorpse? Your name though. I don't like it

grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2020
Albertone:
This too happens to me till now.
Me too. Bt i fight it nw. Whenever it starts, i jxt push myself to do whatever it is that is causing d anxiety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Powerfly(f): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2020
FanOfMyself:
What about being a lesbian? Do you like that fact about you too?
yes i love it. Any problem?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by FanOfMyself: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Powerfly:

yes i love it. Any problem?
Yes I have a problem with it. I hate it. Please stop it
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Fatale: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Too caring
Vengeful
Too empathetic

I feel people physical and emotional pain
It is like a torture to me

Especially if we are related or very close

Am just learning how to control it

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by MediMedi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Me sweating on my foot/leg/......it hurt, can't barely wear pams when going out.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
MediMedi:
Me sweating on my foot/leg/......it hurt, can't barely wear pams when going out.

°°°
Maybe you should go to the hospital for that

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fatale:
Too caring
Vengeful
Too empathetic

I feel people physical and emotional pain
It is like a torture to me

Especially if we are related or very close

Am just learning how to control it

°°°
You are emotional and sensitive
I wish I was

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by MediMedi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
I've been to the pharmacy tho......said, it gene/heredity and all that. It pains
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Powerfly(f): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Yes I have a problem with it. I hate it. Please stop it

Oh! Bros! Bros!.
¤¤¤
So because you have a problem with it and you hate it.. I should stop it bah?.. Okay na. How much are you willling to pay for me to stop it?

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Queenflourish(f): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by FanOfMyself: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Powerfly:

Oh! Bros! Bros!.
¤¤¤
So because you have a problem with it and you hate it.. I should stop it bah?.. Okay na. How much are you willling to pay for me to stop it?
How much will be enough make you leave this lifestyle?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by trapfunds: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
]Inability to express my self, and to state how i feel.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Humanoid01(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
I hate so many things about myself, but I'll mention a few which bother me the most.

I'm skinny-fat (skinny body with a chubby face).

I'm too socially anxious, and this makes me love to do things on my own. I don't think I'm an introvert, even though I value my space.

My slow processing speed and forgetfulness. This goes hand in hand with my social anxiety. It often makes me look so stupid, making human interactions difficult for me. I don't do well in groups because everything is so fast-paced, I just can't keep up. I overanalyze and ruminate on an idea before coming up with a sensible response. In short, I'm a superweirdo.

I'm the world's greatest procrastinator. No matter how important the task is, I tend to put it off for as long as possible. Focusing for long is also difficult for me.

These are just a few of the many things I hate about myself. I wish I could just overcome these 'disabilities' and get to living a normal life.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by LINTUNE(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
i am usually too blunt and frank, i say things the way it is, not caring weda i hurt someone's feelings or not...im not really a narcisicist, but i definitely have narcisicistic tendencies......i smile a lot, and im very jovial, but deep down i dont give Bleep about anybody other than myself..
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dreyton36:
Anytime somebody tells me I LOVE YOU
I end up asking for their acct number cry
I love you.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Dreyton36: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
I love you.
Gay grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dreyton36:
Gay grin
. Lol
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Reucy(f): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2020
I find going out extremely stressful.
I forgive and forget easily.
I don't even know how to hold grudges, just small sorry or small smile from you, fiam, your sins are already forgiven.

I don't like the above about me at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Powerfly(f): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2020
FanOfMyself:

How much will be enough make you leave this lifestyle?

just send 500k. If u give me the money, i'll remove 50k, call one porsb babe 4 area. Take her to Native delicacy @ highway. Buy her nkwobi, sharwama and whatever she cares to drink.. While i swim.. After wards we lodge in a lit environ, we kush, and bang Till dawn.then i'll go back home and refresh my business plans, then later i'll break up with my girlfriend and be straight again. Deal? Should i drop my details?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2020
I just don't know what's special in my face and body
angry
The attention is way too high and some are already monitoring my every move. embarassed

I think rubbing activated charcoal all over will do.

Modified: I love ME. The mirror reflects only one person and that's ME.

But,you will hate it when homies start stalking you for nothing angry
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Reucy:
I don't even know how to hold grudges, just small sorry or small smile from you, fiam, your sins are already forgiven.

You will make a good friend smiley
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2020
StacyO:
I just don't know what's special in my face and body
angry
The attention is way too high and some are already monitoring my every move. embarassed

I think rubbing activated charcoal all over will do.
undecided
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Samcent: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Reucy:

Apart from not being out going, being able to easily forgive and forget, and not hold grudges are beautiful qualities to possess.

Why are you not happy having these qualities?

Hope you never dey plan to become bad person..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House / Most Savage Reply Given To A Hungry Lady On Whatsapp (pictures) / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.