Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,785 members, 7,912,193 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House (6386 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Legendguy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
I heard of recent about a girl that visited a guy and died in his house, so what should a young man do when a girl he invited to his house kicked the bucket.
Should he run or report him self to the police or dump the corpse.
Opinions are needed

5 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Sammy07: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Legendguy:
I heard of recent about a girl that visited a guy and died in his house, so what should a young man do when a girl he invited to his house kicked the bucket.
Should he run or report himsey to the police or dump the corpse.
Opinions are needed

Hmmm.
This is a very difficult situation.

Because in a sane country, you will report to the police station, they will question you and diagnose the patient to see what killed her.

But 9ja police, you won't say A, before they throw you at the back of their wretched van.

But, if it happens like that sha.
There are two,questions I'll ask.
1. If her parent are aware of her visit?
2. If they are not aware of it.

If its a case of 1, report it to her parent first, since they will be aware of your relationship

But if nah 2.
I won't advise you to report to police station first, I think you should take her to hospital first and know what causes her death. If its not poison sha and its natural death.

Then you should report to her parent and police station.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by lilvicky68(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
If your hands are clean and you have a good lawyer..you need to report to the nearest police station..

6 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Romanoff(f): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
He should get himself a good lawyer and both of them should go to a police station to report the death. (They should go to police station in a city, no be all those village police station o, police men in the city are a bit more civil than the local ones).

4 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Righteousness2(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Report yourself by yourself to the Relevant authority or to the Parents/Relative of the Dead.
Any Foul play will land you in Greater Trouble.

Blood Speaks!
Blood Cries!
Blood is thicker than Water..

1 Like

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Legendguy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Report yourself by yourself to the Relevant authority
Police would want to frame the person up in other to extort him

4 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Legendguy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sammy07:

Hmmm.
This is a very difficult situation.

Because in a sane country, you will report to the police station, they will question you and diagnose the patient to see what killed her.

But 9ja police, you won't say A, before they throw you at the back of their wretched van.

But, if it happens like that sha.
There are two,questions I'll ask.
1. If her parent are aware of her visit?
2. If they are not aware of it.

If its a case of 1, report it to her parent first, since they will be aware of your relationship

But if nah 2.
I won't advise you to report to police station first, I think you should take her to hospital first and know what causes her death. If its not poison sha and its natural death.

Then you should report to her parent and police station.
How aiif the girl na hooker

1 Like

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Righteousness2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Legendguy:

Police would want to frame the person up in other to extort him

That's one of the Consequences you get from meddling in certain things

As long as your hands are clean you need not be afraid

1 Like

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
The major factor here is "what is the cause of the death"

I remember a video I once stumbled across on the internet where a woman and a man had a sex romp in a hotel, but the man became unconscious after the romp. The hotel management called the police, instead of asking relevant questions, one was repeatedly asking the woman "he fvck you?, how many rounds?" It would appear like a normal security questioning with those ant-adultery juju in mind , not until I thought "if this woman turns out innocent, what will happen to this embarrassing video?" It's a damage that can ruin one to the point of suicide.

Medically some people are not fit to engage in marathon sex.

Back to the matter, one of the biggest lies in Nigeria is "innocent until proven guilty". For the average police it is "guilty until proven innocent"

My advice is this "pray to your maker that you find mercy in HIS sight"

In this era of Yahoo yahoo, You remain a suspect no matter your plea. Pray for mercy!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Jeon(f): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Legendguy:
Should he run or report him self to the police or dump the corpse.
Opinions are needed

check out my sigzy
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by aumusa: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dicey
Get a lawyer and both of you should report to the nearest police station simple.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by chatinent: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Report yourself by yourself to the Relevant authority or to the Parents/Relative of the Dead.

Blood Speaks!
Blood Cries!

Who bi this one again bami
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Sammy07: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Legendguy:

How aiif the girl na hooker

Hmm!
Well, you'll get a lawyer then and report to the police

Since being a Hooker is not against Nigeria Constitution.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Julidrumz: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Turn himself in
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Kondomatic(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
The major factor here is "what is the cause of the death"

I remember a video I once stumbled across on the internet where a woman and a man had a sex romp in a hotel, but the man became unconscious after the romp. The hotel management called the police, instead of asking relevant questions, one was repeatedly asking the woman "he fvck you?, how many rounds?" It would appear like a normal security questioning with those ant-adultery juju in mind , not until I thought "if this woman turns out innocent, what will happen to this embarrassing video?" It's a damage that can ruin one to the point of suicide.

Medically some people are not fit to engage in marathon sex.

Back to the matter, one of the biggest lies in Nigeria is "innocent until proven guilty". For the average police it is "guilty until proven innocent"

My advice is this "pray to your maker that you find mercy in HIS sight"

In this era of Yahoo yahoo, You remain a suspect no matter your plea. Pray for mercy!
To the average policeman, it is guilty until guilty.

2 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Newsmic: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
He went to propose to his girlfriend but caught her having hot sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YdV3ORZ4

1 Like

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
I almost had such experience last year,she later resuscitated just when i was about reporting going to report myself to the police.

it was a sad experience trust me,I don't know where she drank abortion herps without my knowledge. mind you,we never had intercourse,she took in for someone else

5 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Queenttoast01: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hmm, I will suggest you first quickly take her to the hospital after getting the autopsy then, report to the police station with your lawyer.

But if the autopsy says she was killed by poison or related to sex, run for your life because even if you would be proven innocent, you may have wasted your money, career and life on the case.

2 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
pray against that... that would be the most difficult situation to be in.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by paulolee(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
na this matter put kazeem for prison since 2019....lawyers don chop moni tire.. dm bin no run autopsy bcoz she be muslim n dm bury her at once...

3 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Reex12(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Blood Speaks!
Blood Cries!

oga this one no be preaching matter as far as your innocent blodd has nothing to do with you bcus police and lawyers go office for your head and you go still go jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Goddys(m): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
If this happens to me, I will relocate to Ghana and stay away for five years even if I am innocent. I will explain myself to the parents and police from far away country.

The reason being that I have seen alot of innocent persons sentenced to prison term for something they didn't do.

Innocence cannot save you in certain things in this country. Only your wisdom can save you. That's why the part of the Lord's prayer which says "...Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from all evil" is extremely important to recite daily.

I have a law background and can boldly tell you that justice system in this country is crap. Only a rich man can escape such ordeal here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by TarOrfeeek: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Na to run one last round before them take you to where your nyansh go cry.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by tosik(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:
He should get himself a good lawyer and both of them should go to a police station to report the death. (They should go to police station in a city, no be all those village police station o, police men in the city are a bit more civil than the local ones).
i think say u no know Nigeria policewell the person "might"end up jail.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by franchasng: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rocktation, Carano, Mynd44, Dominique, Ishilove, lalasticlala

This vital topic ought to be on the front page to enlighten Nigerians, especially the guys who invite female strangers to their house without the knowledge of the girl's family members.

Please for national sensitization need, put this on front page I plead.

Also we need the input of practicing lawyers, magistrates, Police Officers and necessary authorities on this crucial topic. If you are one please lend your voice on this topic, it will save souls.

Cc: Seun

4 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Pweetiedude(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
A similar scenario happened to a friend of mine. Dele was dating a girl named shade. Shade was really into Dele because Dele was a fine boy with swag.

Dele met Shade through a friend of ours, both are cousins. Though, our friend wasn't in support of the relationship at the initial stage because he knew Dele was a playboy whose aim was only to bed Shade.

I could remember vividly that very day the incident happened. Shade was to travelled back to her base at Ibadan. But she opted to have a nice with Dele, thereby leaving for Ibadan the next day.

Dele was so excited he was going to have his way with her but never knew something strange is going to happen. During the course of love making, the Shade lost consciousness. My friend was totally confused and he resorted to prayer. Some minutes after she gained consciousness. She was asking Dele what went wrong, Dele was just dumbfounded. He told her to dress up that she'll be leaving for Ibadan that very day. It was indeed an unpleasant experience for Dele.

10 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Ajibade123(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
omo this matter get k-leg
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Report to the cops immediately. At least better for them to find out first and keep you safe in their custody than for the public to get to find out first and mete out jungle justice to you.

Hope there's no dead girl in your house though.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by heartbraker(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
T
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Abyounghammed(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
well it's a simple question that needs a simple answer, he too should kill himself, shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain / Women: Can You Marry A Pastor / Photos ; When You Were A Kid And Your Sister's Friend Came Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.