Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,474 members, 7,971,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Man Dj Saquo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man Dj Saquo (332 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / "A Man Will Always Be A Man" - DJ Black Coffee Opens Up Why He Cheated / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Dj Saquo by Quingist(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
The man DJ Saquo

Born as Oginni Sunkanmi Dotun otherwise popularly known as Dj Saquo, is a Professional Dj, a content creator, good communication Skills, a good sense of timing and co-ordination with a database of over 200,000 mp3 songs and over 150,000 music videos and can work with different DJ Software and Hardware, and a mentor to many.

DJ Saquo is a successful Disc Jockey and powerful brand to reckon with when it comes to music and entertainment in Nigeria. The professional Disc Jockey spins different genre of music from Electronic Dance Music (EDM),
Hip Hop,
Dancehall,
Gqom,
Amapiano,
RNB,
House,
Funky House Music, and Afro Beats, etc.

His ability to trill and entertain different types of audiences across the globe makes Him stand out. DJ Saquo who hails from Osun State in Nigeria was born and bred in Lagos State, where he got exposed to music in the early 90's and kicked off by entertaining friends and neighbors at the age of 20.

DJ Saquo developed an interest in becoming a Disc Jockey while He was in school and after listening to various Radio DJs, watching several online DJ performed and practice; He became a Disc Jockey and started living his dreams, spinning at school parties, fast food eateries, nightclubs, house parties, and Radio. As part of plans to expand the brand and put a face to the name, Saquo released a series of promotional Mix tapes online for free downloads.

He has his own DJ Album and many singles like
Wicked Alhaji (feat. Perruzi & Uken),
Love (feat. keony),
Number One (feat. Viggo),
Let Me Love You (feat. Regiz),
On a Freestyle (feat. Keony and Leeroy),
Nyem Efe (feat. Uc Flamez),

This is not including his 10 Tracks EP titled Nothing But his Grace with hits songs like
Paper Chaser (Feat YUNGROC),
Pom Pom (Feat. Floxy),
All Over (Feat. Chraisma(Kelsa)) and many more.

Follow Dj Saquo on Facebook: Dj Saquo Fulfilling Fingers
Email info@djsaqou.com

Saquo has worked as a Radio DJ, he is well experienced as a Radio DJ with over 10years experience and still counting. Experienced in all angles when it comes to Radio Djing and has good skills in Radio Hype, Presenting, and also voice over. Worked with several Professional and urban Radio Stations across the land.

Skills And Competence
Fashionable appearance, confident and outgoing personality with extensive knowledge in the music industry.

Show Promoter
Being able to pull off several big events across the land, On Radio, Clubs, and also sellout shows, Dj Saquo is well experienced in putting together a good and well-planned event with good coordination. Some of his shows include Star Nite (An event which is used to promote the urban culture and bridge the gap between all realm of entertainers).

Content Creator
A fearless content creator who has created different contents for himself and everyone around him which some of his contents includes, Studio Houz Party (A Radio Battle Program between two DJs), Scratch 101, Best of Both worlds (An interactive program between an OAP, an Artist, and a DJ), Round Table Talk (A TV/Radio Program that gives credit to those who deserved it)

Knowledge Impact
A mentor, a teacher, and a student. He is ever ready to impact knowledge into other DJs and everyone around him and also willing to learn more. DJ Saquo who is setting up his academy ready to enroll students who are ready to tap from his experience and he is ready to impact more knowledge more than he has been doing and also learn more.

Some Gigs Played

The Testimonials
slide 5 of 3

Streaming Platforms
Apple Music
$0.99
Nothing But His Grace The EP
Love (Feat. Keony)
Number One (Feat. Viggo)
Let Me Love You (Feat. Regiz)
Body (Feat. Leo Saint)
Shawty (Feat. Rab-I & Keony)
spotify
Free
Nothing But His Grace The EP
Love (Feat. Keony)
Number One (Feat. Viggo))
Let Me Love You (Feat. Regiz)
Body (Feat. Leo Saint)
Shawty (Feat. Rab-I & Keony)
Audiomack
Free
Party Rules Missing Episodes Series
No Rules No Regulations Series
Party Rules Books Series
Ebugati Play Mixtape
Seasons Of Love Mixtape
Check out some

Projects
Audio
DJ Saquo Mixtapes
Free Download
Ebugati Play The Mixtape

Party Rules Missing Episode VIII F.A.I.T.H

Party Rule Book XXXVI Rap Attack

No Rules No Regulations V Saquo Vs Saqnation

Party Rules Book XXXV Best Of Saquo

Party Rules Missing Episode V Abnormal Me

Party Rules Book XXXIII Before and After Millennium

Party Rules Book XXIX Gangstar Loving

Extended Play
Free Download
Angel Eyes The EP

Nothing But His Grace EP

Albums
Pre Order
OLA The True Definition Coming Soon

Experience
Featured Project
TM Babatical - Chakam

Climax - Nkita

Mickeyship - BarcelonaP

Don Landers - Omo Ajebota

D Ben - Oyi

Events
Star Nite (Industry Nite)

Quarantine Party (Radio Program)

Studio Houz Party Reloaded (Radio Program)

(Created Contents
Quarantine Party (Online Streams/Radio Program)

Studio Houz Party (Online Streams/Radio/TV Program)

Best Of Both Worlds (Radio/Tv Program)

Stratch 101 (Radio/Tv Program)

Round Talk (Radio/Tv Program)

My level of knowledge in some tools

Dj Saquo's Skills
Turntable 95%
Controllers 95%
Software 90%
Hardware 90%
Sound Setup 95%
Event Management 90%
DJ Saquo - Body (Leo Saint)
A brand new single titled body featuring sensational Afro Pop singer Leo Saint

Visit: www.djsaquo.com

(1) (Reply)

"She's My Daughter" Kiddwaya's Mum Endorses Erica's Relationship With Kid(video) / Actress Chache Eke-faani Announces The End Of Her 7-year-old Marriage / *davido’s Artist, Lil Frosh Accused Of Beating His Girlfriend ( FULL STORY)*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.