Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

"She's My Daughter" Kiddwaya's Mum Endorses Erica's Relationship With Kid(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She's My Daughter" Kiddwaya's Mum Endorses Erica's Relationship With Kid(video) (322 Views)

My Ex-wife Is Married With Kid – Don Jazzy / Kiddwaya's Mum Endorses Kiddrica Relationship At Erica's Event In Abuja (VIDEO) / Bbnaija: “kiddwaya And Erica's Relationship Is Not Going Anywhere” - Brighto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She's My Daughter" Kiddwaya's Mum Endorses Erica's Relationship With Kid(video) by infogenerator(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2020
It's was a great day for Erica yesterday, when Kiddwaya's mom, Susan Lulun Waya made an appearance at a Meet and greet organsed for Erica in Abuja.

Taking her time to shower praises on Erica at the event, she declared her love for Erica as she further revealed she is in support of her son's relationship with Erica. "I see myself in her, she is my daughter" Susan happily added.

Watch the video as shared by Goldmynetv on Instagram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxWDK-Iwkpk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CF3ydHxJ-Di/?igshid=1kjpya41f585h

Cc: lalasticala Seun mydd44

Re: "She's My Daughter" Kiddwaya's Mum Endorses Erica's Relationship With Kid(video) by Olarewaju89: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2020
After showing her talent on national TV right? undecided

I will be back soon....

Re: "She's My Daughter" Kiddwaya's Mum Endorses Erica's Relationship With Kid(video) by Aremuremu(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Wetin bbnaija go cause ehn ...
Re: "She's My Daughter" Kiddwaya's Mum Endorses Erica's Relationship With Kid(video) by ACxxxMAN: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2020
We don't need this in front page.
If you think it won't land there LIKE.
It will land press SHARE ..
BB9ja threads toppling Snake threads ..
Pls call us for your Installations , repairs and servicing of your Air conditioner Units at affordable price.
God Bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

One Thing I Noticed About The Laycon BB Naija 2020 Winner: Advise To The Youths / #endsars Laycon Meets With Senior Police Directives To Advocates For The Youths / Ajebo Hustlers - Barawo Ft Davido MP3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.