Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift (61844 Views)

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / Mercy Eke Buys Venza For Her Sister, Promise, As Birthday Gift / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Komu1048(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Mercy Eke, the winner of BBNaija season 4 has gifted herself a brand new Range Rover Velar as a birthday gift as she turns 27 today, September 29.

The reality star took to her Instagram page to show off the new whip and then wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFtwt8PlbzN/?igshid=1hcn03gy0ncu6

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyKXpZauro

What I love is internet don’t forget, they should keep spoiling their self and when they are broke they should not come n call for public sympathy
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Focusmind: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
2cribz:
Showbiz. Taken at a dealership .

Sharp guy! see the cars parked at the other end with car shade/port. For those in Lagos, that place/building where the photo was taken is in lekki phase 1 after Forte oil filling station. They sell exotic tokunbo and new cars there. I am surprised that people didn't flag this fakeness including those living in Lagos

To be a celebrity and continue to trend, you need to package yourself

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Aremuremu(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
IKE go wash car tire this time around
Maybe �..but his own simping level no reach ozo own

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by emmyN(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Thanks to that moniker that makes me to realised that you are a gay.for your information I don't deal with gay creep so bugger off

You are learning fast. I can see you are trying to make some modifications in your grammar, punctuations, spellings, and writing expressions. This shows I'm having some positive influence on you. Keep at it and you will get there someday. Don't go back to that "one-liner" business. It makes you come across as unintelligent. I know you are an average student though smiley.

Now that you are doing my biddings, I'm glad I have found a submissive in you. Keep being my bitch wink.

Ciao.
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Denique(f): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
She even reference her nyash as the winner.
Wahala for who no get nyash cheesy cheesy

Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by doctor306(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
akinloye19995:
:If Mercy is 27, I be 5 decades boy. You can deceive the country by lying about your olds but science go just dey look you dey laugh. I smell jealousy, love and depths sat jealousy in this register.
Dis mad person don leave twitter come NL oo
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Kemimarch16(f): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
emmyN:

You are learning fast. I can see you are trying to make some modifications in your grammar, punctuations, spellings, and writing expressions. This shows I'm having some positive influence on you. Keep at it and you will get there someday. Don't go back to that "one-liner" business. It makes you come across as unintelligent. I know you are an average student though smiley.

Now that you are doing my biddings, I'm glad I have found a submissive in you. Keep being my bitch wink.

Ciao.
lol that will not change the fact that you are a gay,yob I don't deal with yob gay
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by femi4: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
She even reference her nyash as the winner.

Wahala for who no get nyash cheesy cheesy
That's the source of her wealth
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Denique(f): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Drfernandez:

Don't mind her. She's in the same 35-37 years age bracket with you.
I saw what you did there grin

Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Kriss216: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=Denique post=94438064][/quote] I lie

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Openbusiness: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Small girl with big God business always dey boom for 9ja. D way all dis freaky freaky zaddies dey give dem alert, u go fear na. Abeg my small geh big hanties, I dey sell 2020 brand new cars oh, may una tell awa freaky freaky zaddies to patronize me, ooinn, u are doin well grin
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by jUeLiZ: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
bolaayenimo:
mama the mama. more power to your kpekus

wetin d vex me ehnn..no b say dem d used d kpekus d buy luxury,,na dis dia age wer dem d slice...abi who she want intimidate...

now us dat have reach 27 and never even buy Camry now go d feel bad....
...orrrh abego

Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Denique(f): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss2[right][/right]16:

I lie

I wouldn't know as none of us lives with her or is in her circle
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Ovo04(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
This Mercy and Tacha no Dey same level again.
Money talks. Queen of Highlights

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by chudez0147(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Romanoff:
If Mercy is 27, I be 5 years old.

You can deceive the world by lying about your age but Biology go just dey look you dey laugh.
Don't take it personal...., some of us look older than our age . Peace!
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Psoul(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na here we dey. When the money finish we will consult FundRaisers for u.
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by 2cribz: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
There can only be 1 one me.
Amay hamay i,'M A WInner. I'm a winner her ha.. so u mean say rkelly dey attend winners. No wonder, abajo.
I over play this rkelly album that year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcSJTpa5UV8
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by jUeLiZ: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
wait,,were is Efe
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Greatview: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
Lol
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by bleskid: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Romanoff:

You can deceive the world by lying about your age but Biology go just dey look you dey laugh.
I don't blame you,,, that's African mentality once you are successful in life that's not your real age ... no go make money dei there dei calculate people age
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by ufotty2001: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
She even refer her nyash as the winner not the brain...while some other girls are using their nyash to get just one indomie and egg

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by lymelyte(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
2cribz:
Showbiz. Taken at a dealership .
I don't know why people can't see through this stunt.. She trying hard to stay relevant after the new star bbn star emerged. For all I know, that car doesn't belong to her..it is just a show to fool gullible nigerians.
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by AntiWailer: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

Imagine such a big car.

I pity the guy grin
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by dammie4j(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
The "winner" inscription on her lower track obviously shows that she's trying to stay relevant. Hanty, no issues, you were once a winner. But, Laycon owns the headlines for now. No struggles biko. Still 100 percent KIDDWIRE.
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by lymelyte(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Focusmind:

Sharp guy! see the cars parked at the other end with car shade/port. For those in Lagos, that place/building where the photo was taken is in lekki phase 1 after Forte oil filling station. They sell exotic tokunbo and new cars there. I am surprised that people didn't flag this fakeness including those living in Lagos

To be a celebrity and continue to trend, you need to package yourself
when I say Nigerians especially our youth are the most gullible on planet earth, they will say something else.. This is just too obvious.. Don't believe the hype lazy youth..
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by epicmadam(f): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
How big is your butts?
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Debra911(f): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
kenzysmith:
if u like beef am she dey use her pussy wisely u were u Young stop dey give kunle pussy try follow your landlord maybe u feel change your bra
This is so funny, NL r just crazy cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Theoarhics: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Las las na shit full her yanch
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by OdenKelechi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
So her Innoson motor no do her abi??

I'm very sure she has sold her Innoson Vehicle since grin
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by elmagnifico411(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Romanoff:

aswearigad I be 2yrs old grin grin 27yrs old pikin wey her face don kack like that .
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by promzy555(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Is she a car dealer... Her trending is car buying
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by ensamy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Come to Nollywood , the actresses keep making money buying this and that but the guys no dey see money. Come to BB Naija , the ladies keep making money after coming out but guys don't shocked sad shocked shocked shocked
What is happening Is it Puna ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage / Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England / Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.