Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,949 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift (61891 Views)

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / Mercy Eke Buys Venza For Her Sister, Promise, As Birthday Gift / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Fucsheetup(f): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
bluefilm:

The same shithole your parents came from, right?

Counter with facts, not sentiments, please.
COUNTER WITH FACTS NOT SENTIMENTS.

The fact that my parents come from there doesn’t make it less of a shithole. The fact remains it is a shithole. Now that is a fact without sentiment you sentimental being. What does your parents coming from Africa change about Africa??
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by bluefilm: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Fucsheetup:
COUNTER WITH FACTS NOT SENTIMENTS.
The fact that my parents come from there doesn’t make it less of a shithole. The fact remains it is a shithole. Now that is a fact without sentiment you sentimental being. What does your parents coming from Africa change about Africa??

You brought up the issue of shithole first.

I was only trying to tell you that the issue at hand is not a matter of shitholeness.

It is a universal fact that while the men folk strive for survival by gathering of resources; the womenfolk are more invested in spending the resources thus gathered...

Why you even choose to debate that is what baffles me...
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Fucsheetup(f): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
bluefilm:

You brought up the issue of shithole first.

I was only trying to tell you that the issue at hand is not a matter of shitholeness.

It is a universal fact that while the men folk strive for survival by gathering of resources; the womenfolk are more invested in spending the resources thus gathered...

Why you even choose to debate that is what baffles me...
Bro we don’t live in the 17th century where this narrative was rampant. It does not apply everywhere in the world.

Leave your 17th century continent and see that women in other parts of the world are not hungry or lazy like yours.
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by henry78okez(m): 4:01am On Sep 30, 2020
congratulations to u mercy aka Lambo. wishing u many more years and happy returns.
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Edusouls(m): 5:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Hahahaha na una way now, women and lies are like salt and red oil, they go together perfectly, when you start advancing now you take the same normal path of covering your age, just that you may be younger now..
Romanoff:
If Mercy is 27, I be 5 years old.

You can deceive the world by lying about your age but Biology go just dey look you dey laugh.
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Edusouls(m): 5:16am On Sep 30, 2020
My brother we don’t have the money making natural machine they have in between their legs soo what do u expect? Men are naturally sworn to be crazy for pussy, it’s a curse upon men from nature so na so the world dey we were born and na so I’m go dey we go
oz4real83:
I have never seen any Nigerian movies that contain 100% female characters. But while the females keep buying expensive cars and houses, the males are nowhere to be found. The males most times have even been part of more movies than the females but nothing to show for it, this life no balance at all.
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Danielmegg(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Kriss216:
She even reference her nyash as the winner.

Wahala for who no get nyash cheesy cheesy
Aswearz
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Dshocker(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2020
IamD18:
IKE go wash car tire this time around

But they are no longer together
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by Thazard(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
She even reference her nyash as the winner.

Wahala for who no get nyash cheesy cheesy

lol
Re: Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift by sunnydike1(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2020
she no drive the innoson motor again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos) / Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.