Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,104 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' (47573 Views)

Pregnancy, Drug Test: Covenant University Subtly Reacts To Allegations (video) / Unilag Freshers Seen Climbing Wall To Undergo Their Mandatory Drug Test. / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Jaqenhghar: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:

Not only God..we all know that Covenant Uni was established to raise the educational standard in the country that has greatly diminished through quality training and research. A one sided dark story shouldn't be enough to write them off totally in bad light. Afterall what have our public institutions set as standard if we must compare? We await the school mgt to address this issue so the sane public can have a balanced judgement.
We? Who is we ? Nigga speak for yourself. That school was established to generate revenue for Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by osamz007: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
WTF! PAPA IS PRAYING grin
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Newtonis: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Antoeni:
It's Only God That Truly Knows The Reasons Why Covenant University Was Established
Exactly my Dear, common molecules their students that millions of naira can not invent�

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Is it by force to go to CU?
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by pharmagba: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
saaphiere:
"They lied to our parents" Covenant University students accuse the school of leaving them under the rain to carry out pregnancy and drug test, instead of COVID-19 test

Students of Covenant University took to Twitter to claim the school's management refused to perform Covid-19 tests on them but chose instead to perform pregnancy and drug tests.
The students claimed that a member of staff told them they don't have to worry about being infected with Coronavirus because "Papa", their General Overseer, is praying for them.

They added that they were left in the rain for hours as the "pregnancy and drug tests" were carried out and their luggage and provisions were soaked.

@booghy_ tweeted:

When asked for proof, other students shared a video of students waiting in the rain with their luggage but they had no concrete proof that pregnancy and drug tests, instead of COVID-19 tests, were carried out. Their only proof was that their blood and urine samples were taken, instead of a swab up their nose.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7G_oLCijNc

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/they-lied-to-our-parents-covenant-university-students-accuse-the-school-of-leaving-them-under-the-rain-to-carry-out-pregnancy-and-drug-test-instead-of-covid-19-test.html
The way the students complain about the school it seems to me that either most of the students or intending students are not born again or they are simply 'agebo'

Or how else can I fathom why they cannot scammer for a shelter during rainfall and prefer to take to social media.
Go to Federal Universities in Nigeria and you understand the meaning of survival
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Obajuxxl(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Don't mind the girl, she is scared may be she has done some bad stuff during the COVID period. See the memo for post graduate students. The rapid diagnostic test required blood sample.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by tonguengineer(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Really? You expected the school management to agree with the students? There's heavy scam going on in that school.

Really? U are in the school now.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Babygirltess: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Someone Must be Held Responsible for this..

The CU I know and attended is More Organized than all these..

Whoever was Appointed to oversee the Resumption of students should be Held Responsible..

I Believe The Institution will Sort all these out!

HigherEd I would love to Hear from you..
You went to CU and you write like this, with capital and small letters in the middle of sentences...hmmm you should go back and start from primary 1 because you have learnt nothing being a Christian does not give you an avenue to be dumb
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by mrrealbet: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
SIX-ODD; KICKOFF @ 7PM; STAKE 1OK and win #60,000 etc; payment After winning;

Whatsapp;
08 1 49 51 13 57
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by toprealman: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
How come these people can't take their bags to somewhere safe? Are they overgrown babies or something?
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by euniselfyahoo: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Goke7: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
pharmagba:

The way the students complain about the school it seems to me that either most of the students or intending students are not born again or they are simply 'agebo'

Or how else can I fathom why they cannot scammer for a shelter during rainfall and prefer to take to social media.
Go to Federal Universities in Nigeria and you understand the meaning of survival

On top of the money wey dem pay haba
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by EXOUSIAng: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Someone Must be Held Responsible for this..

The CU I know and attended is More Organized than all these..

Whoever was Appointed to oversee the Resumption of students should be Held Responsible..

I Believe The Institution will Sort all these out!

HigherEd I would love to Hear from you..

Bro gone are the days of Obayan and Pst Intia, I don't think things are like they used to be anymore.
I think we the Eagles really need to start looking into some of these things.
The drugs/pregnancy test is standard procedure but the covid 19 scam, thats something else.
The Likes of Ada Sonia should stand in for those students
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by AreaFada2: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
BLUELemon:
you can't support Covenant University and still be blaming the government in the same breath.

the two institutions are both strong supporters of freedom of speech
Hypocrites and brainwashed people gleefully and zealously do so. After dem go Cast Boko. Boko are only just doing what they were brainwashed to do. Heinous as it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Donedeal1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Now let me ask you, are you pregnant?if negative why are you afraid?
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Righteousness89(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Bro gone are the days of Obayan and Pst Intia, I don't think things are like they used to be anymore.
I think we the Eagles really need to start looking into some of these things.
The drugs/pregnancy test is standard procedure but the covid 19 scam, thats something else.
The Likes of Ada Sonia should stand in for those students

Yeah bro...
There is nothing Absolutely Wrong with the Pregnancy/Drug Test..
I am Concerned about how Disorganized the whole place looked..

Things like this in Cu are usually well Organized

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Psoul(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
sapphiere:
She is scared of her tweets not her medical test. She is scared the school mgt might punish her for exposing them.

No...I don't think so.
She was scared of the samples the school collected for the test.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by CSTRR: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
This school is over-hyped bullshitt.
Better than any federal school

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Agugbadin: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Let the new VC take responsibility for this
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Orpe7(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hahaha
Awon religious scammers
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by edoairways: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

God is not aware of Covenant University establishment!
Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by dave4rella(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
shocked

I just got my babe pregnant
Hope she won't be expelled?

See Wetin COVID19 caused
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by zakkxx: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Which other side are you waiting for , u no de see the video abi u blind u gullible follower!!!
SmartProf:

Rather than rush into conclusion, wait for the other side of the story from the school management. Students are mainly known to give unbalanced reports.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by EXOUSIAng: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yeah bro...
There is nothing Absolutely Wrong with the Pregnancy/Drug Test..
I am Concerned about how Disorganized the whole place looked..

Things like this in Cu are usually well Organized
Thats exactly my point, what happened to using cafe1 or the lecture theaters for this exercise. The student affairs just lost its direction after Oyinloye was moved to Landmark.
The blood is required for the Rapid test for covid19 so the fraud allegations may be false.
But the organization...
That's not a COVENANT UNIVERSITY WAY OF DOING THINGS.
The DOS should be held responsible for this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Gabe427: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
i wish my school would resume with only PT I as a dude would gladly pea on a strip to graduate
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by sheetred: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
If the School rule state that you should not do drugs or get unwanted pregnancy while in school, then that is their standard and if the student know the school laws and standard, I don't know why they should complain. You can only complain when there is skeleton in your wardrobe, forget the rain excuse you're not salt 30mins rain to get the job done won't kill you. I support No to Unwanted pregnancy especially illegal drugs it destroy the future of our youths.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by chaloskyx: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
LOOK PAPA HAS SAID THEY ARE WELL NOW SO LET US LET THEM BE IF ANYONE GETS INFECTED ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS SHOW UP IN PAPAS HOUSE AND HE WOULD SORT THE MATTER OUT...ABI ARE YOU CHRISTIANS DOUBTING THE POWER OF PAPA AGAIN HAVE FAITH
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Danniedpastor(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Antoeni:
It's Only God That Truly Knows The Reasons Why Covenant University Was Established

Same reason why other schools including the (one you attend(ed)), was established.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Danniedpastor(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:

Not only God..we all know that Covenant Uni was established to raise the educational standard in the country that has greatly diminished through quality training and research. A one sided dark story shouldn't be enough to write them off totally in bad light. Afterall what have our public institutions set as standard if we must compare? We await the school mgt to address this issue so the sane public can have a balanced judgement.

Simple...
They just want to hear bad news and spread hatred against LFC

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Innobee99(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

Papa Is praying for them?

EFCC will not say anything now. Yahoo is not only pressing laptop o
angry
EFCC ko, NFF ni?
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Danniedpastor(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
saaphiere:
Let's assume they are lying about the pregnancy and drug test, how about them and their luggage being soaked in the rain?

No doubt, someone is being overzealous.
But, you must agree with me that CU is the most organized higher institution in Nigeria
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Danniedpastor(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
PAPA is praying for you all grin Even when they have not healed a single covid19 patient grin grin kiakiakiakiakajahahahaha ahah

Keep fooling around..
We have so many cases of Covid19 healed in LFC.
We don't make noise.
Our God works wonders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi / Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know / How To Read Without Distraction On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.