Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,154 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' (47580 Views)

Pregnancy, Drug Test: Covenant University Subtly Reacts To Allegations (video) / Unilag Freshers Seen Climbing Wall To Undergo Their Mandatory Drug Test. / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by nogragra: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
saaphiere:
"They lied to our parents" Covenant University students accuse the school of leaving them under the rain to carry out pregnancy and drug test, instead of COVID-19 test

Students of Covenant University took to Twitter to claim the school's management refused to perform Covid-19 tests on them but chose instead to perform pregnancy and drug tests.
The students claimed that a member of staff told them they don't have to worry about being infected with Coronavirus because "Papa", their General Overseer, is praying for them.

They added that they were left in the rain for hours as the "pregnancy and drug tests" were carried out and their luggage and provisions were soaked.

@booghy_ tweeted:

When asked for proof, other students shared a video of students waiting in the rain with their luggage but they had no concrete proof that pregnancy and drug tests, instead of COVID-19 tests, were carried out. Their only proof was that their blood and urine samples were taken, instead of a swab up their nose.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7G_oLCijNc

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/they-lied-to-our-parents-covenant-university-students-accuse-the-school-of-leaving-them-under-the-rain-to-carry-out-pregnancy-and-drug-test-instead-of-covid-19-test.html
Why do our people love slavery and forced life. Leave Nigeria and self determine you destiny and future they refuse, stop empowering fake pastors with you hard earned money and resources after all they don't care for you when it matters most during lockdown, they won't listen. Empower yourself by reading your Bible and stop believing lies emanating from the mouth of money worshiping and fetish pastors you no gree. Una eye go see pepper.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Danniedpastor(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

We? Who is we ? Nigga speak for yourself. That school was established to generate revenue for Oyedepo

Kai! You just hate someone far ahead of your entire lineage.

CU is the best in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa. None of your Federal Universities come close.

What ever you saw in the video is an error from someone. Why condemn the school for it?
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Danniedpastor(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
pharmagba:

The way the students complain about the school it seems to me that either most of the students or intending students are not born again or they are simply 'agebo'

Or how else can I fathom why they cannot scammer for a shelter during rainfall and prefer to take to social media.
Go to Federal Universities in Nigeria and you understand the meaning of survival

Don't mind them.
They take to social media to complain.
Are there no buildings they can run into?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Jaqenhghar: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Kai! You just hate someone far ahead of your entire lineage.

CU is the best in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa. None of your Federal Universities come close.

What ever you saw in the video is an error from someone. Why condemn the school for it?

Olodo. Where did you see me condemn the school. what is hate there? Is it not true? Abi na free of charge dem dey enter the school? The man set up a school to make money and increase his business. What is hateful there. Abeg go siddon jawe
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Kay25(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

Papa Is praying for them?

EFCC will not say anything now. Yahoo is not only pressing laptop o
angry
before u quote think well how does that link with fraud?stop showing your hatred for good things if you never had opportunity of getting one..
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by sapientia(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
No be Oyedepo again
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by 99thEnemy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na belle own scare am to her wits grin grin grin grin nothing else grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Yebs: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
See what TRULY happened at Covenant University today.

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2199658206844705/
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Keep fooling around..
We have so many cases of Covid19 healed in LFC.
We don't make noise.
Our God works wonders

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lies from the pits of heaven
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by themanderon: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Nigerians have a very ultra high dose of wickedness running in their veins. Why keep them and their luggage under the rain? I don't just understand all these despite all those money they pay they could still not get a better location when they saw the rain was coming or better still abort till after the rain? Everything is just wrong with this nation.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by corpershun: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartProf:
If this story is confirmed as true, all the overzealous staff who supervised this should be queried and punished to serve as a deterrent to others, and an unreserved apology should be quickly issued to the students and their parents/guardians. However, there are 3 sides to this story; that of the students, the school management, and the real truth. I hope the management can respond to this allegations without speaking grammer cos i'm not sure Bishop Oyedepo will ever approve of this.

Abeg jare its true...they spiritualize everything.

I have seen the Truth!

Religion is the Opium of the masses. They conduct random drug and pregnancy test on a steady, any CU student that denies this is a liar.

I lost a dear friend because they denied her exeat to go home, they said she should have faith and go to health center.
She died! She was in 500 Level.

Dont't be fooled, I am a product of the system. Yes it is one of the best we have in Nigeria because, in the land of the blind, A "one-eyed" man is crowned King.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by edoairways: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
themanderon:
Nigerians have a very ultra high dose of wickedness running in their veins. Why keep them and their luggage under the rain? I don't just understand all these despite all those money they pay they could still not get a better location when they saw the rain was coming or better still abort till after the rain? Everything is just wrong with this nation.
How can you conclude without hearing from both sides?
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Danniedpastor(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lies from the pits of heaven

May God deliver you from that pit that you are in.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by themanderon: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
edoairways:

How can you conclude without hearing from both sides?

That video of their bags in the rain says it all. I care not if they did any covid19 test or not. Why subject the returning students to the rain?
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by edoairways: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
themanderon:

That video of their bags in the rain says it all. I care not if they did any covid19 test or not. Why subject the returning students to the rain?
That is not enough prove. If I see you with drugs and conclude that you are an addict, how would you feel?
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by edoairways: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
corpershun:

Abeg jare its true...they spiritualize everything.

I have seen the Truth!

Religion is the Opium of the masses. They conduct random drug and pregnancy test on a steady, any CU student that denies this is a liar.

I lost a dear friend because they denied her exeat to go home, they said she should have faith and go to health center.
She died! She was in 500 Level.

Dont't be fooled, I am a product of the system. Yes it is one of the best we have in Nigeria because, in the land of the blind, A "one-eyed" man is crowned King.
There is no perfect institution anywhere
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Starzo: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
What's ur problem with his preaching?
Dem force u read am?
Nonsense birus
urchcoded:
as you didn't preach rapture but commented reasonably did you die?
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Starzo: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
God bless you my brother
We must never allow the gates of hell prevail
Righteousness89:

If Spreading the Gospel of JESUS Christ is Joblessness, my Brother With all Pleasure I will be Jobless for Life

With all Humility I Receive the tag of Joblessness..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Starzo: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Holy ghooooooosssttt fireeeeeeee angry
LaEvilIMiss:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Officially Release CBT Registration 2017/18 Form - See Requirements / Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.