Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,719 members, 7,921,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:48 AM

We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. (1284 Views)

France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Uk Student Visa Processing Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by lionbiz: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2011
We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent.
Don't Be Afraid There Will Be A Genuine And Concrete Agreement For Any Transaction.

Get Yours Today.

Call  08161715733, 08053021963.
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
lionbiz:

To Get Visa And Job To Any Country Is Very Easy Now.
Don't Be Afraid  There Will Be A Genuine And Concrete Agreement For Any Transaction.
Get Yours Today.

So, from selling HID bulb kits, and Chinese car jacks, spanners and tyre pumps, you've digressed to "guaranteeing visas" to any country? And jobs too? You must be truly deluded, as well as very hungry!
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2011
Some people want to make money at all cost (by deception)
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2011
lionbiz:

Don't Be Afraid  There Will Be A Genuine And Concrete Agreement For Any Transaction.
Get Yours Today.

I'll condense all this into one word:

[size=26pt]THEFT.[/size]
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by lionbiz: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2011
Siena, STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WE ARE NOT THEFT WE ARE GENIUNE IN THESE BUSINESS.
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by justwise(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2011
lionbiz:

Siena, STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WE ARE NOT THEFT WE ARE GENIUNE IN THESE BUSINESS.

I rather agree with Siena , what do you know about job hunting outside Nigeria? Taking money from desperate Nigerians and run away is what some of u do.
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by suxes2005(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2011
Hmnnn dont know what to say

==PASSING BY WILL COME BACK LATER ==

SHALOM
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2011
lionbiz:

Now you're begining to sound like a moronic, brain-dead chimp than you usually do. You edited your post, originally, you said this:

lionbiz:

Get Yours Today.

How can anyone profess to be able to get applicants visas to any country, with jobs included? No one can guarantee that! If you're as genuine as you state, why did you race to edit your post? Just listen to yourself!

Sir, I'm calling you out without sugar-coating my words - [size=20pt]you're a thief[/size]
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by saridonp2: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2011
People are feeding on the desperation of Nigerians.Jobs?Do you even know what it means?Try to get one for yourself because you dont have any right now.
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by GBASKY: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2011
HE IS A LION IN BIZ ( LIONBIZ)LOOKING FOR SHEEPS TO DEVOUR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD HELP HIM OUT BY GETTING HIM A JOB, PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by komekn(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2011
I second the deduction of Siena and i will add to it elementary 419, it's so obviously fake, you would have to be a real OKPE + MOOMOO to fall for this cheap scam.
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2011
kk
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by komekn(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
Sorry r.o.c. had those details on an old phone iv'e since gone android and did not update his(mechanic) detail on my new phone.

But if you check a previous posts you might find it in auto's.
Re: We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent,With Concrete Agreement. by Gbenge77(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
lionbiz:

We are Geniune Visa Processing and internatinal Job Agent.
Don't Be Afraid There Will Be A Genuine And Concrete Agreement For Any Transaction.

Get Yours Today.

visa to any country?Could you please tell us your modus operandi?

(1) (Reply)

Room In Glasgow / Information / DV2014 Entrant Status Check (ESC) Today @ 5pm Nigerian Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.