Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,390 members, 7,908,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:27 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Really Likes Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Really Likes Laycon (838 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit / #bbnaija: Erica Likes Laycon More Than Kiddwaya – Neo / Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Accused Of Doing Body Enhancement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Really Likes Laycon by NAIJABOST(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2020

Evicted Big Brother Naija season 5 Housemate, Nengi has revealed that she likes Lacycon who emerged as the winner of the Show.

Nengi during an interview with Ebuka Obiuchendu was asked how she and Laycon became close pals to an extent of becoming dance buddies.

He also asked her what her attraction towards Laycon was that gave him the access to always rock her during the jacuzzi and Saturday night parties.

In her response, Nengi said she felt comfortable with her relationship with Laycon and the way they always rocked each other because he danced the same way she loves to dance.

“I just like Laycon kind of person, I just like the fact that when we go to the party he can dance with me.

“I feel like he dances the kind of dance I like to dance.

“I don’t know if it makes sense but I feel like I enjoy dancing with him.

“I also feel like he is a really caring person and I like him, like I really like him,” she said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/bbnaija-2020-nengi-reveals-she-really-likes-laycon/
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Really Likes Laycon by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Missed the Money, Targeting the Winner, very useless strategy, the hommie is street smart and won't fall for that cheap sudden show of affection strategy of yours
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Really Likes Laycon by aare07(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
T
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Really Likes Laycon by BestGospelMusic: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Flee youthful lust. E get why Bible talk am
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Really Likes Laycon by Samakus(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
*If you miss everything, don't miss this one*

Ronex is crypto currency exchanger, not just new coin, who decided to have their coin too like Binance Coin. You can imagine the future potentials of their coin called *RX coin*

Check the link on my signature

One *RX* coin worth $0.60 or #282. Upon registration, you will be given two things...
*1.* $20 welcome bonus which can be used to invest and earn 1% daily on it. You can also invest your real money and withdraw your earning without restrictions.
*2.* 80RX coin @ $0.60 per one, thatis $48 welcome bonus.

*Notice*
For the fact that *Ronex* is an exchanger make it worth it. So their coin upon launch will make sense and increase in value.

So in short, the Company has four things.

*1.* *Investment.* You can use your welcome bonus of $20 to do this and earn 1% daily.
*2.* *Mining RX coin* That is, by mining, you can be increasing your RX coin. And it is web based mining. It make sense
*3.* *They are exchanger* You can exchange one coin for another.
*4.* You can buy more RX coin and store.

Give it all it takes to join this.

I will guide you on the investment. Since you can't withdraw the free $20 given to you, but you can use it to invest and then withdraw later.

*Note* Withdrawal from your investment is possible already.
Withdraw through
ETH, BTC, LTC, PerfectMoney etc

Check the link on my signature

Guess what, registration is super easy.

Just fill few things
No task at all.

username
Email
Password
*Final*
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Really Likes Laycon by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Nonsense ingredients undecided

She love his money not him and besides if laycon should fall that Bea will ruin him..

If Am laycon women will be my last plan after archiving my set goals.

(1) (Reply)

Erica Finally Learns How To Prepare Her Favorite Meals(video) / You're An Extremely Violent Man, Tonto Dikeh Tells Fani-kayode For Threatening S / A Letter To Housewives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.