Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,574 members, 7,929,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

Bbnaija Nengi Showered With Excess Love & Gifts During Her Meet & Greet Session - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Nengi Showered With Excess Love & Gifts During Her Meet & Greet Session (1272 Views)

Fans Celebrate BBNaija's Nengi, Treat Her Like A Queen During Her Meet & Greet / Mercy Chinwo Biography, Age And Lifestyle Of "Excess Love" Singer / Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Nengi Showered With Excess Love & Gifts During Her Meet & Greet Session by onyi25(f): 1:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Nengi Showered With Excess Love And Gifts During Her Meet And Greet Session With Ninjas (video)
Reality star, Nengi Rebecca Thompson has been swimming in a pool of love from her fans ever since she stepped out of the Big Brother Naija house on Sunday.

Her fans known as the Ninjas threw her a surprise welcome party yesterday and showered her with gifts and love.

Barely 24 hours after that, her Ninjas conducted a meet and greet session on her behalf shortly where they spoilt her more with loads of gifts and endearing words.

This is coming after she was mobbed in traffic by fans who were dying to set their eyes on her.

In one of the videos from her meet and greet session making rounds on the internet, the reality star was spotted seated while fans waited in turns for a chance to hug her....

See full update/ more photos and video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/bbnaija-nengi-showered-with-excess-love.html

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Nengi Showered With Excess Love & Gifts During Her Meet & Greet Session by onyi25(f): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2020
���
Re: Bbnaija Nengi Showered With Excess Love & Gifts During Her Meet & Greet Session by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2020
She deserves it all

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Nengi Showered With Excess Love & Gifts During Her Meet & Greet Session by meobizy(f): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
She deserves it all. She’s a sweet woman. The only contestant who has made me vote and campaign in all my nineteen years of viewing the show. It is not an easy feat. My past favourites, I always procrastinate when it comes to voting even though I brag seriously about them. I made sure to hound all my fellow viewers to vote for Nengi.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn / Teddy A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their Daughter Zendaya On Her 1st Birthday (Photo) / If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.