Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,150 members, 7,946,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs (11755 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by sturvs: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2007
ha ha ha. this is so hilarious. i grew up in ife and saw the name of one of my my boys in those emails

ha ha ha ha. LOL. LMAO

but the funny thing is the number of yahoo boys in ife cant compare to lagos or ibadan no matter what so why is there emphasis on ife maybe cos theres never any raids there.

i even hear yahoo boys are shifting base to nearby african countries like togo & ghana
Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by adetoyan(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2007
I went through all the posts in this forum; a lot of you are close in your deductions about Yahoozes as Impact Magazine calls them; but the truth is there is so much more going on that you don't know. Ile - Ife thrives in fraud as do other 'small' towns because they do not have an effective police presence and there are very few rules. Also the fact that it harbors a university means a lot of anonymous crap goes down on campus. To pursue a suspect on campus the school administration has to be in the know. But some of these acts are perpetrated by their children. Bank staff collect percentages in these small towns to process yahoo transactions hassle free; so what are we talking about; anyone doing credit card or bidpay or one of those letter scams is old school. The in thing now is throwin cheques; bank transfers etc; Fact is they can't collect the money without a bank; if tthey want to stop yahoo they should start at the banks and monitor transfers from abroad. I hear some really crazy yahoozes now go to Togo and Benin Republic to collect and the latest one, wait for it, Dubai; they don't have money transfer limits over there; but at least they take it out of the country. Small towns are anonymous and ideal for fraud. If u need a more complete rundown of Yahoo go to Impact Nigeria dot com its one of their articles.
Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by sadewodu(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2007
yahoo boyz are not only ile ife,dem full naija and most of naija people dont want to work 4 their money
Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by TeskyMan(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2007
[b]Ok Lets react to this!!!!

You all are talking about Westee as a yahoo boy, even for coming out openly to tell us he is a yahoo boy  give him kudooos, but there are some set of people that should be blame for the actions and the counter reactions of the yahoo boys, The so called govt, ok would you compare the yahoo boys with the Alamisiagha(Former Bayelsa Govnor) the Tafa Baloguns, these are the once they caught, ok what about the Orji Kalus,the Tinubus,the ATIKU's that are still yahoolising the poor Nigerians, they caused all these and i dont even blame the yahoo boys cos i leaved in Central LAGOS, Yahoo is even more rampant in LAGOS than in ILE-IFE, I want us to sit back and think that these so called yahoo boys have not even stolen 1/100 of what the ABACHA and the likes have stolen from our great Nation and they are still stealing, ok let me gist you, 2 reknown footballers in NIGERIA have just been recently used to for money laundry by 3 Governors in Nigeria for almost 800mGPB, Is this not a BIGGER YAHOOO thats should be looked into, Pls leave WESTEE alone and lets wait till the Judgement Day in Heaven then we all get our rewards.
For Westee,i would advise to you change cos what you sow you reap but i dont blame you cos i have my own past toooooo.

I hope people will react to my post,

Thanks, [/b][color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by romeo(m): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2007
what's all this about our image abroad? we don't need to stop scam to be recognized internationally!! if we want respect from people we need to organize our economy to world standard. Italian mafia is worse than yahoo yahoo with so many bloods spilled and it's cute because it's done by them (whites) and they have so many books and movies about it, and the Italian economy is flourishing making it possible to have more good people than bad people

yahoo yahoo is not a good thing but the real problem we have today is our govt. and not yahoo yahoo, if we enjoy a good economy, i bet you people will not be doing this and we will not have the need to be afraid of people rejecting us because Nigeria is synonymous with yahoo yahoo. we will stay back in our country and they will come happily irrespective of our yahooness,

adetoyan:

The in thing now is throwin cheques; bank transfers etc; Fact is they can't collect the money without a bank; if tthey want to stop yahoo they should start at the banks and monitor transfers from abroad. I hear some really crazy yahoozes now go to Togo and Benin Republic to collect and the latest one, wait for it, Dubai; they don't have money transfer limits over there; but at least they take it out of the country. Small towns are anonymous and ideal for fraud. If u need a more complete rundown of Yahoo go to Impact Nigeria dot com its one of their articles.

leave our banks out of it angry angry angry
even in Europe here people go to the banks and withdraw their loots from fraud, maybe you don't know that the main fraud is happening in Europe? this is where the game is and not in Nigeria!! they will make us believe we are evil and we readily accept that but i say no to them

ONE LOVE NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by newguy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2008
tongue wetsee thankxxoooo
we sef we dey do yahooo ooo no mind dem any how we go well , those agbaya scammers for our government no want make we chop,
any deal westeee , cool
Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by hotshawlng(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2008
Una get work ooooo, Una don jail our corrupt leaders finish?

http://pointblanknews.com/naijafacesofcorruption.html

Make una no let these boys switch back to armed-robbery oooo, Wouldn't wanna experience that again! For those of you that have once been victims of armed-robbery like i have, you know what i mean, I no wan go thru dat kind thing ever again. It's terrible!
Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by Tattooboy: 7:52pm On May 07, 2008
Yahoo boys na big boiz oh, but its risky my brother.

Do what u believe u can do best. Why would u be proud of a Nation which Govt. don't give a damn about u

Safe Journey
Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by hamzatafee: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2008
hey you people that are embrassing YY Boiz,you must be thinkless people and i suggest you must be a member of top goverment official in Nigeria, Never in your life blame those boiz, First get to watch this movie " ROOTS" and see how those white stupid people are treating blacks. And if you must stop those guys from doing YY. Start from Top, Expecially from those stupid,useless,selfish, goverment official from embezle our money, if you get to read news everyday,you will see what those stupid top goverment official are using our money to do, they only know themself and never think of tomorrow,alot of graduate are outside and neva see job,when they embezzle money,instead of them to even use the money they embezzle to start business and build company here in nigeria for those poeple to secure job no they wil nea do that,they will prefer taking the money to overseas,imagine a just ordinary local goverment chairman in my area embezzle 100 million naira-- tell me ? where did he sse that kind of money and people are here complaining of hungry and sufferness,even you say those guy should find job to do,what have you contribute to help those boiz, never in your life talk bad about those boiz,leave them and let them do their life and if you want to stop corruption in this counrty--- You first start from Obasanjo and all other top goverment official,after you have arrested those people then you can now come down to YY boiz. useless people.You talking about destroying Nigeria image,sey goverment hinsef neve destroy their image--see what they are doing in Ghana ?Imagine small ghana over there,their economic is more better than urs--- you people talking bad about YY boiz. Please can you swear to God that you never cheated anyone in your life ? Tell me You this God willl punish people YOU THIS FCKING ASSSSSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by hamzatafee: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2008
hey you people that are embrassing YY Boiz,you must be thinkless people and i suggest you must be a member of top goverment official in Nigeria, Never in your life blame those boiz, First get to watch this movie " ROOTS" and see how those white stupid people are treating blacks. And if you must stop those guys from doing YY. Start from Top, Expecially from those stupid,useless,selfish, goverment official from embezle our money, if you get to read news everyday,you will see what those stupid top goverment official are using our money to do, they only know themself and never think of tomorrow,alot of graduate are outside and neva see job,when they embezzle money,instead of them to even use the money they embezzle to start business and build company here in nigeria for those poeple to secure job no they wil nea do that,they will prefer taking the money to overseas,imagine a just ordinary local goverment chairman in my area embezzle 100 million naira-- tell me ? where did he sse that kind of money and people are here complaining of hungry and sufferness,even you say those guy should find job to do,what have you contribute to help those boiz, never in your life talk bad about those boiz,leave them and let them do their life and if you want to stop corruption in this counrty--- You first start from Obasanjo and all other top goverment official,after you have arrested those people then you can now come down to YY boiz. useless people.You talking about destroying Nigeria image,sey goverment hinsef neve destroy their image--see what they are doing in Ghana ?Imagine small ghana over there,their economic is more better than urs--- you people talking bad about YY boiz. Please can you swear to God that you never cheated anyone in your life ? Tell me You this God willl punish people YOU THIS FCKING ASSSSSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs by hamzatafee: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2008

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 3 Children Of Same Parents Allegedly Drowned In A Well In Bauchi / Hemp Odour Exposes Robbery Suspect / Man Narrates How Police Demanded 'mobilisation Fee' To Investigate Robbery Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.