Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:45 AM

OLD FLAME, Part 3, Written For Moyo Lawal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLD FLAME, Part 3, Written For Moyo Lawal (311 Views)

OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal / OLD FLAME, Part 2, Written For Moyo Lawal / OLD FLAME, Written For Moyo Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLD FLAME, Part 3, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2020
‘That mean lecturer is asking me out.’ Hosanna informed her sister when she had gone home for holiday.
‘After more than ten plates of his food….’ Her elder sister, Afoh replied with a leering eye.
‘Sister we were just going out to eat and now…’
‘Why have you remained so uptight since you got into school?’
‘Don’t ask me that …he is a wicked person. He failed me.’
‘But he will pass you now with….’
‘He is wicked.’ She screamed and left the room to call Comfort her younger sister.
When they had become three, they began to talk about boys, guys, men and supposed lovers. Three daughters at home and none is married, they encouraged Hosanna to stay with the man though the path to their fate was vague. Hosanna blamed herself for divulging that she was untouched to him.
Dr. Eremie had been speaking with her on phone during the holiday and had politely requested her home address many times. Hosanna turned him down and pushed him hard to the wall. It was Afoh who took her phone while she was asleep one night and sent him the address. On Saturday morning, Hosanna was stunned to hear voices downstairs.
‘Please, come in.’ Her mother’s voice tickled.
‘Thank you Madam, this is Barrister Eteh’s home I suppose, oh..I have asked before and you answered.’ Dr. Eremie joked. The woman laughed and presented him the seats.
‘I have come to see your daughter, the one studying Computer Science, Hosanna.’
‘And you are….’
‘Pardon my forward points, I am Dr. Eremie, her lecturer and her friend, now her friend.’
‘You?’ The woman closed an eye while pointing at him, she stood up.... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/09/old-flame-part-3-written-for-moyo-lawal.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 3, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
sad
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 3, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
smiley
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 3, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Taming His Desires 3 (romance) / Tales Of Dọtun (dotman) / NDUKA UGONNA: Village Love Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.