Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,157 members, 7,973,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (73832 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / She Just Can't Stop Calling / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by WaterPurifier: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Makanaki127:
I was once like dis in 2016 after my GF broke up with me, make I no lie I almost kill myself out of depression, as d gal Sabi Bleep die, and anytime I remember the sex aspect wen I done miss I go like call her back, she is also very intelligent gal, she graduated with distinction back then in OND, I was down then like really down
But today I have move on completed but I can't love any gal again, I shall just day use my brain and I'm proud to say na gals day beg me to be serious with dem, some say am rude and dis am that but it just it, I day Bleep anyhow and the most sweet part of it I'm now a player, I can lie for Africa, I'm happy to be mumuing gals

Nigga grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Holuwasegun1(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.

grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Same as me � mine wasn’t the prettiest honestly speaking but somehow she found a way to my heart. The little things she did melts my heart, her inability to use gps while in New York streets was the funniest, the fufu talks and dreams of moving back to Africa someday made me more vulnerable to her.. Mehn life goes on last last, I feel like we met at the wrong time cos I know if it wasn’t for the pandemic I would have took a flight to fix our relationship. God knows the best for real �

Shortyy:

It's not easy at all. I haven't done this to anyone. My previous relationships were mostly flings, until I finally found this one. Not that he is rich or that handsome. I got attracted to his intelligence and attitude. The way he carries himself. And I doubt if I'll find someone like that again.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by mariahAngel(f): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Munzy14:

Start having mind blowing fun and go on adventures with your current girl.......you won't know when u will forget about your ex... And trust she is aware you stalk her, any day you forget her, the reverse will be the case...

She will wonder how come you've moved on......Enjoy your current woman... stop thinking about a miss call.. cheesy

Again, package yourself well, for a lady to cheat on u, and still break up, block u on her SM begs for so much realignment of your personality.... And you still stalk her after two years nawa o..

Ya fugbuo gi! grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by naijaclass(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
I think she’s doing far better than you and her progress is making you feel inferior, that’s why you can’t let go of her. You need to improve yourself and build value.
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Whenever we cross paths on the road she ignores me like we never knew before.
Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Shortyy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
ikswiss:
Same as me � mine wasn’t the prettiest honestly speaking but someone she found a way to my heart. The little things she did melts my heart, her inability to use gps while in New York streets was the funniest, the fufu talks and dreams of moving back to Africa someday made me more vulnerable to her.. Mehn life goes on last last, I feel like we met at the wrong time cos I know if it wasn’t for the pandemic I would have took a flight to fix our relationship. God knows the best for real �

It's well. Can we go in private, I'd like us to be friends. I need someone that understands me at this time
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by hstar: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
chukemmang:

Pussy Nigger.

You need to go back to the school of relationship to learn never to love any woman so much that you can't let her go.

Make you EX feel worthless to you. Deliberately Erase her memories from your head. Ignore her like you have never met her in this life.

I used the word Deliberately because I don't want to hear your excuse of you not being able to.

Before you know it, you will never ever remember her again. Then give yourself to a new woman that deserves your undivided attention and love.

If any partner cannot be faithful and reliable during courtship, they are worthless than an animal and don't deserve wasting your thought on them.
U are right

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by hardam003: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Your case is indeed pathetic made possible by your stupidity...but the solution is simple...begin to love yourself more.GOODLUK!
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Petacephas: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Many fine girls dey naa, bro. Replace her sharp sharp
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by DamianBriel(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Makanaki127:
I was once like dis in 2016 after my GF broke up with me, make I no lie I almost kill myself out of depression, as d gal Sabi Bleep die, and anytime I remember the sex aspect wen I done miss I go like call her back, she is also very intelligent gal, she graduated with distinction back then in OND, I was down then like really down
But today I have move on completed but I can't love any gal again, I shall just day use my brain and I'm proud to say na gals day beg me to be serious with dem, some say am rude and dis am that but it just it, I day Bleep anyhow and the most sweet part of it I'm now a player, I can lie for Africa, I'm happy to be mumuing gals

CR7 + JJ..���
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ya fugbuo gi! grin
grin grin
Nnaa eeh!!! OP tire me, imagine girl weh no rate him, he is killing himself.. smh for some men.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by tomdon(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
By the time your eyes clear, you will be ashamed of yourself for being that obsessed.
Find other better girls fúck well, you will forget her in no time.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin
Nnaa eeh!!! OP tire me, imagine girl weh no rate him, he is killing himself.. smh for some men.

Everyone is not the same na cheesy
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Munzy14(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Everyone is not the same na cheesy
Yeah, but two years is huge, pikin weh dem born two years ago has started taking small sized swallow na.. grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by guychidile: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
sorry,pray t God for solutions
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by mariahAngel(f): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Munzy14:

Yeah, but two years is huge, pikin weh dem born two years ago has started taking small sized swallow na.. grin

Na true grin grin grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Munzy14(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Na true grin grin grin
ike gwuru... cheesy

how are you?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by mariahAngel(f): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Munzy14:

ike gwuru... cheesy

how are you?

I'm fine, thank you.

Ubochi gi o na gakwa ofuma?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Munzy14(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

I'm fine, thank you.
Ubochi gi o na gakwa ofuma?
ofuma ofuma.... Independence /weekend... Under Buhari... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by mariahAngel(f): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Munzy14:

ofuma ofuma.... Independence /weekend... Under Buhari... cheesy

Anyhow, anyhow, we must enjoy life okwaya?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Munzy14(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Anyhow, anyhow, we must enjoy life okwaya?
Surely... we av no choice than to.... cheesy.....

Anyi taa ugba nñuo mmii, kpa naija ji ari ya ri.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by hstar: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yungstar28:
Seriously i feel your pain....this same thing happened to me last year...i neva offended her...asin maybe cheat. Or lies i neva done that...am not afraid of her so why will i be lying...

We broke up last year December...

She even get mind tell me say...she don see another guy she loves, see how painful it is na...during the first 3 months my anger for her no be for children play at all...but my little Niece calm me down...that i should let her go, but my Gee e no easy...But Glory be to God...i have no single feelings for her...most especially now i see that the guy with her...can't even help her on a long run

I have No gal friend till now...i took time to garden my heart a bit....Neva to love too much, trust too much, care too much, hope to much....cuz the too much will hurt me so much

If am to date a gal now...i will just do my part as Boyfriend and won't over do myself

Her actions in the relationship will tell me how much she respect the relationship

And you as a Guy....It is easy to spot a gal who naturally loves...for what you are....and not who you are

Ur experience has reshaped u positively and couple with the fact dat u ar a man of wisdom
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by mariahAngel(f): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Munzy14:

Surely... we av no choice than to.... cheesy.....

Anyi taa ugba nñuo mmii, kpa naija ji ari ya ri.... cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

I kpofele'm river niger, kporuo'm ulo! grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Rashman578(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Whenever we cross paths on the road she ignores me like we never knew before.
Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

Bro tell your mum, she'll find you solution. Peace

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by ndidigood(f): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Greatfullheart:
What do you expect from the creature(women) that met with devil 1on1? All girls are the same if i tell u watin don go through for girls hand ehnn. Cut her off 4 ur own gud, if u guys get back together what assurance do u have that she wont cheat again?
funny u
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.

JESU!!!
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Bernice4ozodo(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Shortyy:

Wow. Thank God I'm not alone. Everyone keeps saying I have a problem, that I should let go. But they don't know how hard and difficult it is. Mine blocked me everywhere too because I kept calling and messaging him. My mind has wandered so many places thinking of what I could have done to deserve this. Even when we were together, I'll always ask if there's something I'm doing wrong, or if there's any particular way he'd want me to act, he always replied "no, you are OK, you don't need to change anything" then i was baffled when he just ended things abruptly. It hurts on God. I still cry over him, I lost my job because of this, lost everything. Now I'm just trying to get back on my feet, and it's not easy at all. People think I'm overacting, but they don't know how I feel.
I'm just glad I'm not alone. We will get through it.
we all face some challenges in our life time....but when it comes to love,we give it our all, at the end of it our heart are shattered.....dey will leave you without any reasonable explanations....try to surround your self with positive pple,talk more don't isolate yourself you will get through it.....pple will reject you that's one thing for sure,listen to good msgs on you tube.....just make up your mind you will get through it

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by innocentjordan: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
lacruz12:

This is what happens when you give your all and expect your partner to do same. You were the drive behind the relationship and she was just a passenger hoping to alight when due, you gladly pick her up whenever she loses interest regardless of her sins.

You gotta move on bro, she doesn't deserve your love one bit. You know quite well you are never gonna be 'perfect' even if she comes back to you, so kill the feelings and see the light in your new girl.

Stop stalking her, start steering your life in the right direction. There's more to life than meets the eye, you are wasting precious time. Invest your energy and time into improving yourself. What's wrong with you is just inferiority complex.... Thinking you ain't gonna find another like her. My guy na lie

Build your self esteem and confidence, think about the lies and cheating and tell yourself you don't deserve a filth like her. No better revenge than being successful, give her reasons to see she lost a gem
You nailed it completely. I'm impressed ���
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Greatfullheart: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
ndidigood:
funny u
not funny to me, am telling u real matters.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Munzy14(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin grin grin grin grin
I kpofele'm river niger, kporuo'm ulo! grin
grin grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Shortyy(f): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bernice4ozodo:
we all face some challenges in our life time....but when it comes to love,we give it our all, at the end of it our heart are shattered.....dey will leave you without any reasonable explanations....try to surround your self with positive pple,talk more don't isolate yourself you will get through it.....pple will reject you that's one thing for sure,listen to good msgs on you tube.....just make up your mind you will get through it
Thanks sis
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Muftimenk: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Makanaki127:

Lol guy gals like guys wen day lie well we'll and beside they like already made guy, since I never get money and I like u and Wan get u, bro waytin man go do no be to blow lie make she for fall?
As I no get Benz I can shall show u my bro own and tell u its mine and even collect his iPhone take collect her number, no normal since I never make am waytin u want make I do? Na to be player and lier na
god go help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.