Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,803 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary (11868 Views)

Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) / FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Deborah98(f): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2020
God's intervention ooooh
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Patosky4U: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2020
God bless Nigeria

Let our unity bring prosperity and not division, let see our diversity as a blessing rather than a curse, let us believe that Nigeria shall be great again.

Nigerian I am and I shall be fruitful in this land

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Sheriman(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2020
Bleep Nigeria Bleep Nairaland Bleep Buhari Bleep Osinbajo Bleep all the 36 State Governors and Senators House of Representatives
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by micflo28(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2020
Shatta handle is more beautiful than this ugly nation. I wish we will begin to swear our leaders into office with sango staff. Mess up and you are long gone. Only the capable will have the mind to step up and take office
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2020
when we are this hateful even to our own country I can only but shake my head.

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Eriokanmi: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2020
Kaycee54321:
This is all I can say.
your illustrations get sense pa grin

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2020
A failed state,recurring old leaders that have nothing to offer
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Denique(f): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2020
enemyofprogress:
see wetin this one write. Na so una dey fail exam. Shioor!

And who told you I didn't read the topic before posting, ITK?

I posted what I felt like, like a handful of others here have done, not what the OP suggested undecided
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
when we are this hateful even to our own country I can only but shake my head.
thats what Nigeria deserves. Fok patriotism
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by NevetsIbot(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Nothing nice to say about Nigeria!!!! May the leaders and their children who have collectively spoiled this nation suffer.

Nigeria is a great nation... Yeah... But we have the lowest of scums morally and intellectually up there
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2020
God bless our father's land. We will prosper in this country and rise above all our challenges!

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by SeriouslySense(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Useless kantry, it is useless and it will fall apart
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Denique:

And who told you I didn't read the topic before posting, ITK?

I posted what I felt like, like a handful of others here have done, not what the OP suggested undecided
abeg make I hear word jo na F9 you get for the subject tongue
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Ebehire: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2020
How I wish the colonial masters didn't allow those greedy and self centred ancestors take over d leadership of Nigeria 60years ago Nigeria would have been more developed than this. May God come to our aid because only him can save us from the hands of these evil and hard hearted demons we call leaders today. I DEY VEX.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Useless kantry, it is useless and it will fall apart
ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by oneTIMEman(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2020
Even that name nigeria is evil
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Diligence: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Abeg after 60 years, we hv demonstrated that one Nigeria has not benefitted Nigerians. Cld we try something else?

It seems that united we fall, divided we rise...
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Nothing nice to say about Nigeria!!!! May the leaders and their children who have collectively spoiled this nation suffer.

Nigeria is a great nation... Yeah... But we have the lowest of scums morally and intellectually up there
me and dominique say a very big amen to your prayer
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobaga500(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Our country NIGERIA will go forward progresively by the grace of GOD

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Denique(f): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2020
enemyofprogress:
abeg make I hear word jo na F9 you get for the subject tongue

Oops! I ignored your moniker earlier but not this time! shocked

Enemyofcomments cheesy
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Sheriman:
Bleep Nigeria Bleep Nairaland Bleep Buhari Bleep Osinbajo Bleep all the 36 State Governors and Senators House of Representatives
bleep all the bleepables

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Franktom247(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Stopped praying for nigeria a long time ago 200% of my problem na nigeria cause am
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Johntemmy(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2020
God bless NIGERIA God bless ME God bless YOU

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Muna4real(f): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2020
whytediamond:
It shall never be well with Lord Lugard and anyone that formed this entity called Nigeria.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by bibelo: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2020
nicely saying 'NIGERIA IS A SCAM'
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2020
We shall in the next sixty years become one of the most developed countries,and shall cellebrate it by God's will.

We should not copy others,for every candidate can be a different question to answer.

We failed by coppying USA because if USA had asthma,we Nigeria have malaria so stop buying inhalers,we should just buy Anti-malaria.

Neither democracy nor communism,but the combination of two may be,can heal us.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by professore(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria it shall be well with you. God shall establish me and my family in this country and beyond. Me and my house shall flourish in this land and beyond in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2020
enemyofprogress:
thats what Nigeria deserves. Fok patriotism

Lol
at the detriment of people living in it?

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Angelfrost(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2020
We've been saying nice, positive and hopeful things every Independence Day for the better part of 60 years... What has it all achieved??!

Well, I'm not bothered anymore... Happy independence.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by CanineOfJackal: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2020
May Buhari suffer for 600 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima / INEC To Conduct Kogi, Bayelsa, Imo Governorship Elections On November 11, 2023 / 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.