Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,738 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (6096 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? / "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Eketem: 5:16am On Jan 06, 2021
oldtimersince06:

No update. Spoke with them and was asked to physically come to the office. Can't explain where I'm heading to my husband , so, I let it slide.

I wish you the best
Re: . by oldtimersince06: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2021
Eketem:
If you leave the kids he can kill them and commit suicide just to get back at you.

Where do you live? If you live ? There is a lot of help legal and otherwise in for victims of abuse. There are very good laws

I'm being threatened by this right now. Just came to search for the name of the organization you referred me to earlier.
Re: . by Eketem: 6:37am On Apr 11, 2021
oldtimersince06:

I'm being threatened by this right now. Just came to search for the name of the organization you referred me to earlier.
I hope you have made a move.
Re: . by oldtimersince06: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2021
Eketem:

I hope you have made a move.

I did. thanks. they only handle legal separation or divorce. A decision I wasn't really ready to make. I have my kids with me now though.
Re: . by Eketem: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
oldtimersince06:

I did. thanks. they only handle legal separation or divorce. A decision I wasn't really ready to make. I have my kids with me now though.
Be safe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dad Still Beats My Mum After 24 Yrs Marriage / A Must Read!!! 12 Hardcore Truth About Marriage! !!!! / HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.