Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians (10612 Views)

April Polls: Between Pdp And Opposition Rallies / April Polls: Inec Adopts Modified Open Secret Ballot / Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by sley4life(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
Sharia concept. Is this the kind of person we have to make our President?
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by buzugee(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
usurpers finna get their dome took off by machete

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2011
Dede1:

If the “lynch statement” allegedly credited to Muhamandu Buhari is true by slight of imagination, I say Nigeria is a total cesspit to have such fellow as a presidential candidate to lead the country.

. . . . right!

Did you think Nigeria was a "Total Cesspit" recently when Ojukwu endorsed Gen.IBB and promised him all Ibo votes in his quest for the Presidency?!

As I recall, U were a die hard "Gen.IBB For President" fan!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by buzugee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2011
yall tell buhari to get at me. i am the CEO of the lynch mob

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by sley4life(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2011
X-factoria:

The bolded:  Thats what happens when a half educated man makes statement.

So u're a fully educated man?
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by tlops(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2011
vote with ur eyes opened!!!!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by buzugee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2011
tlops:

vote with your eyes opened!!!!
i shall jump into that voting booth butt nekkid with my deek in my hands grin
ok so i plagiarized that line from a rap song but i thought it was a hilarious line. grin

yall going to have to excuse me today. i am feeling extra silly.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by kidsam: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2011
Why are you all shouting and condeming Buhari. Even if he said we should lynch a rigger, why not afterall Pst adeboye said we should fight if the elections are rigged and we all liked it.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by EzeUche2(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2011
I am scared of Buhari. Sharia will be coming to a town near you.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by johnjoel(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2011
BUHARI is only man that serve nigeria with out loundry he seve as head of state and as a governor he serve honestly.but nobody will stand to defend gej on innocence while he was in office as chairman,governor or presently he has squand all my treasure account
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by PeeDaVinci: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2011
my take on this is very different  from the popular opinion about this issue
let me start by saying, I have always supported and will always support Nuhu Ribadu. With this issue, however, my opinion is outlined below
1)Legally, it is wrong to take the law into your hands, so, nobody is allowed to lynch another person, however, we do it anyways in nigeria
2)It is also, legally wrong to rig elections, however, it is the order of the day in my dear country
3)However, I find it funny to see all politicians all over the country makes such statement in one capacity or the other. Most esp in the south west, Awolowo and his followers strongly believe in lynching pple who try to rig election - reason for very wild southwest politics of those days
4) If you are not planning to rig election, you have no reason to be afraid (based on his statement)
5)If you are in Buhari's shoe, you will make the same statement too, given the fact that he has been rigged out twice before, so, he is just being passionate about protecting the sanctity of the vote of the electorate
6) The problem with his statement however is "misunderstanding", as many pple unread pple may interprete it as call to arms if he doesnt win the election

Ribadu all the way!!!!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by kidsam: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2011
So it is legally right to rig elections and to embezzle public funds. My guy every individual has the legal right and responsibility to protect himself and his neighbour, so if i lynch anyone trying to rig elections i am only exercising my legal rights.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by mount1ng(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2011
We praise the Tunisians, Egyptians and other nationals fighting for a change in their country. We anger ourselves each time these politicians abuses our intelligences. We cry for change everywhere yet we don't want to change. Haba Nigerians. We hate Obj so much yet we can't kick him out. He,Obj, still believes in do or die politics. Pls and pls, we want a change from this set of Nigerians that doesn't want any good thing to come to others. For 12 yrs, PDP has fail to solve one major problem of this country, that's POWER. Do u still want to give them another 4 yrs? Hmmm! You provide electricity, water, build your own house, so pls. This is our time to fight for change in Nigeria. If we don't do that now our children will curse our generation.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Time2Think(f): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2011
The way Buhari supporters talk in here, they are so intolerant of other people. They exhibit traits of people who will kill and maim the opposition, bomb the opposition when you are denied your rights.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Time2Think(f): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
mount1ng:

We praise the Tunisians, Egyptians and other nationals fighting for a change in their country. We anger ourselves each time these politicians abuses our intelligences. We cry for change everywhere yet we don't want to change. Haba Nigerians. We hate Obj so much yet we can't kick him out. He,Obj, still believes in do or die politics. Pls and pls, we want a change from this set of Nigerians that doesn't want any good thing to come to others. For 12 yrs, PDP has fail to solve one major problem of this country, that's POWER. Do u still want to give them another 4 yrs? Hmmm! You provide electricity, water, build your own house, so pls. This is our time to fight for change in Nigeria. If we don't do that now our children will curse our generation.

The way they are going about it, the children will rather pray the fathers never existed.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by EzeUche2(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
Time2Think:

The way Buhari supporters talk in here, they are so intolerant of other people. They exhibit traits of people who will kill and maim the opposition, bomb the opposition when you are denied your rights.

Agreed. They can support their candidate without resorting to such inflammatory rhetoric.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by PapaBrowne(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Either youre a psychologist or a mind reader. . . . . . [s]or an illiterate[/s]!!! But, pray tell, how "DOES" an Illiterate "Think"?

Exactly just how and an Akatite thinks!!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

I am scared of Buhari. Sharia will be coming to a town near you.

Enugu State Legislators are already moving dope by the Mega-Tonnes----- Cocaine is in a town near you.

Bombs go off at the slightest provocation---- terrorism is in a town near you.

Mr.Bode George is GEJ's new boyfriend (he has since dumped Beaf)------ Thieving Politicians reside in a town near you.

And ure scared of a man that asks you to stand up for your rights. . . . ?

Surely, theres gotta be an asylum in a town near u!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Time2Think(f): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

Agreed. They can support their candidate without resorting to such inflammatory rhetoric.

They seem to have problems understanding that bit.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Exactly just how and an Akatite thinks!!

You made the claim to be able to read minds, not me!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by otokx(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2011
Talk is cheap
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by apoti(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2011
Why are you all scared of being lynched  

or are you up to something during the elections  cheesy
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by mount1ng(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2011
I registered and I 'll vote Buhari for president and Fashola for Governor of Lagos. See you all after the elections.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2011
Beaf Stop posting misleading topics, i speak hausa perfectly, no where in that speach was lynching mentioned
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by EzeUche2(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2011
aisha2:

Beaf Stop posting misleading topics, i speak hausa perfectly, no where in that speach was lynching mentioned

Beaf did not post this topic. undecided

This article was written by the Daily Sun.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/mar/03/national-03-03-2011-013.htm
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

Beaf did not post this topic. undecided

This article was written by the Daily Sun.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/mar/03/national-03-03-2011-013.htm
Sorry about the mix up however the translation of what he said has nothing to do with lynching.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2011
angry stupid buhari
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2011
jayon:

angry silly buhari

Broklyn? Queenz? Bufallo? undecided

You got bigger problems than Buhari, trust me!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by okogasir(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2011
LYNCH shocked shocked shocked
for the past one month i keep hearing comments encouraging people to rebel from dis dude's mouth.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Tunmi(f): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
aisha2:

Sorry about the mix up however the translation of what he said has nothing to do with lynching.
could you translate what he said, please.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by kidsam: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^^The translation is already on page 1 and 2, try to read through.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2011
Why are they scared? Are they planning to rig?

GEJ told us to pray that criminals come to confess. What a hopelessly clueless man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maitasine Crisis In Kano, 4100 Dead-Millitary Crushed Group. But B'haram Thrives / Military Repel Boko Haram Attacks In Damaturu / Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.