Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians (10611 Views)

April Polls: Between Pdp And Opposition Rallies / April Polls: Inec Adopts Modified Open Secret Ballot / Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by 9ijaMan: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2011
By the way my peeps, fellow supporters of the movement for the liberation of Nigeria and Nigerians from GEJ and the Cabals in PDP, here's a taste of what we'll do when we get into Aso rock to shape the future of our dear nation.

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ArAMs_HPg?version=3[/flash]
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Blazing99: 1:22am On Mar 08, 2011
caringchi:

THE BEST OPTION OUT OF ALL THE CANDIDATES IS: GOODLUCK

he might not be the best, but amongst them all, i choose him

Cos u're either from the south-south who wants your brother to win at all costs
Or from the south-east who doesn't want a northerner to be president again(forgetting he is handing over in 2015 to them if he wins)
Or you're just a mediocre Nigerian who believes becuz his superior died in office, he is God-chosen
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by caringchi(f): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2011
@blazing, just like most people on this forum, u dont realize that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion without insulting others or trying to impose it on them.

anyway, i still maintain that GOODLUCK is my choice, because he is the best among the other candidates. i will vote for him!

do whatever u like with ur vote but make sure ur reasons are not based on religion or region.

i rest my case!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Blazing99: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2011
I am not insulting your opinion or imposing mine on yours. I'm just searching for logic and wisdom in your statements which seems absent. You're voting someone who you know is not the best and who has a corrupt government in place. Goodluck
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Danjos1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
whenever you talk of riggers, PDP boys will start shouting.

why?
because. at the beginning, they use religion coloration and discovered they were misguided and it wont work. I don't know the aburakatabura they are going to use to get north -west, north- east and 80 percent of north- central.the voting power of jos north alone is 90% of bayelsa votes.
rigging is their only option.
they should kiss villa goodbye. B/B 4 live
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by assme: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2011
I don't believe this. Did he say KILL lynch. This man in his old age is crazy, more crazy than I thought and this is the man u guyz want to vote in as president? nah nah, count me out. please somebody shld tell me he later said that he was misquoted. I have always suspected this Lunaticman to be an extremist and pls somebody tell me that I am wrong.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by 9ijaMan: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
assme:

I don't believe this. Did he say KILL lynch. This man in his old age is crazy, more crazy than I thought and this is the man u guyz want to vote in as president? nah nah, count me out. please somebody shld tell me he later said that he was misquoted. I have always suspected this Lunaticman to be an extremist and pls somebody tell me that I am wrong.
It's either you cannot read or you've simply refused to read. Several individuals have shown the contents of Buhari's speech in Kaduna including the word for word interpretation of the few hausa phrases, yet you are here trying to be mischievous. In case your memory fails you the content of his camign speech in Kaduna can be found on the BB website.
www.buhari4change.com
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Barkono: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^^^^
Anything better than lynch please. I concur with Buhari and Gov. Adams Oshiomhole on this thus: ‎​Riggers are afraid to die but they are never afraid to rig themselves into office, bribe judges to legitimise rigging, kill innocent Nigerians with years of ineptitude, stealing, looting, cluelessness, send many to early grave with the state of our health units, sending their children exclusive private schools whilst they kill the hope of millions of children. Rigging is Treasonable Felony against the People. If you Rig Write Your Will. You have pushed Nigerians to the wall it is PUSH BACK TIME!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by caringchi(f): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
@assme, i wouldnt have said it better, dont waste ur energy on some fanatics

just, use your vote wisely

I WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK!!!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by OAM4J: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2011
caringchi:

@assme, i wouldnt have said it better, dont waste your energy on some fanatics

just, use your vote wisely

I WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK!!!

It takes more than luck to be a good leader in a country like Nigeria

It requires Vision, Integrity and Strong-will to lead, and IBB's godson lacks all these qualities.

Buhari/Bakare 2011, Believe it, It is possible! . . . for your future and the future of your children
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
Sorry General. Your desire to lynch Nigerians has spectacularly backfired on you.

As you can see, it has been a very fair election, despite the odd bomb laid here and there by your thugs to cause mayhem, all to no avail!!
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by desktop: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2011
Nice one there General Buhari for setting the country as one viewed as being in the dark ages despite what the international community described as a free and fair election. You and your prophet of baal vice president candidate now deserve to be lynched according to your speech considering the several underaged almaJiris you and your kind put out to vote.
Anyone who voted for this scoundrel & his vice seriously how proud are you now? in losing we see his mentality imagine a psycho like this at the helm of affairs?
God continues to save us.
Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Buhari asking Almajiris to lynch people since time immemorial.

Can a leopard change its spots?

Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by jamace(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
The dog and baboon master said it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maitasine Crisis In Kano, 4100 Dead-Millitary Crushed Group. But B'haram Thrives / Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each / Pdp Must Not Die In Your Hands – Anenih Tells Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.