Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) (34713 Views)

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Hope Hicks, Trump’s Close Aide, Set To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Jakumo:

CNN reporters and news readers will be dismayed to hear this heartbreaking news, sir. Can you at least wish them well, after your departure ?

I can only wish they tone down on their desperation and obsession because it surely will not change the decision of the American people.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Meteng: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy Even Americans no dey wear rubbish face mask again...

Those useless task force that collected #2000 from me for not using face mask last 3 months, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bring you to book....

Useless people threatened to throw me inside task force tank... God will deal with you guys..

I hope I can have supernatural power to deal with them and collect my 2k back.

Head slammer... This is not iran or Iraq where u can make mouth.. This is America.....
grin
DenreleDave:
cheesy Even Americans no dey wear rubbish face mask again...

Those useless task force that collected #2000 from me for not using face mask last 3 months, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bring you to book....

Useless people threatened to throw me inside task force tank... God will deal with you guys..

I hope I can have supernatural power to deal with them and collect my 2k back.

Head slammer... This is not iran or Iraq where u can make mouth.. This is America.....
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by jollymizzle(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2020
HeadShot:

CNN made me like Trump..
The anti Trump stance is sickening
have you heard of Fox news? Dstv doesn't air the channel but I can tell you it's the most anti Democrat news station out there. They have more than five anchors dedicated to slamming democrats, like Tucker Carlson, trumps BFF Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Laura Ingraham, the five etc. Let me just tell you that all this people I mentioned have said the virus is a Democrat hoax especially Laura, that one insisted the democrats were trying to "crush Trump greatest economy ever by shoving coronavirus in our faces". That's her specialty. The CNN you are condemning is just trying its best to counter fox News by being pro Biden.if dstv aired fox News you will know CNN are not even doing enough to protect democrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by cooltola(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Trump and first lady test positive for COVID 19
Source CNN.COM
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by cooltola(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2020
jollymizzle:
have you heard of Fox news? Dstv doesn't air the channel but I can tell you it's the most anti Democrat news station out there. They have more than five anchors dedicated to slamming democrats, like Tucker Carlson, trumps BFF Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Laura Ingraham, the five etc. Let me just tell you that all this people I mentioned have said the virus is a Democrat hoax especially Laura, that one insisted the democrats were trying to "crush Trump greatest economy ever by shoving coronavirus in our faces". That's her specialty. The CNN you are condemning is just trying its best to counter fox News by being pro Biden.if dstv aired fox News you will know CNN are not even doing enough to protect democrats.

Well President Trump and first lady tested positive for COVID 19
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by able20(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2020
yoruba1914:
So what if he has the virus? Is he not human? Covid is not a death sentence. Abeg the left wing cnn should rest abeg.
ha ha ha... Trump probably got virus while watching CNN
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by amanikondo: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2020
Holyterrorist:
grin

Don the con feigning coronavirus in order to dodge from more debates with incoming president Joe biden.

I watched that debates and biden performed beyond expectations and won that debates,he proved alot of people wrong who think he had dementia.

You must be watching BB Naija and believing in your own lies

2 Likes

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Golan007: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
If you can dodge the draft you can dodge the debate
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Golan007: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2020
amanikondo:

Telemundo.

grin

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by LordReed(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
He will bounce back stronger..... Anything to disrupt the media grin

You hope. Covid-19 after effects can be just as debilitating.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Merimental(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2020
tillaman:
They wan oust Donald J Trump!! I know he is winning again for sure!!! I like the fact that he is a foul mouthed and unapologetic scumbag!!
cheesy dat part of him pains Democrats like bee sting

1 Like

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Holyterrorist:
grin

Don the con feigning coronavirus in order to dodge from more debates with incoming president Joe biden.

I watched that debates and biden performed beyond expectations and won that debates,he proved alot of people wrong who think he had dementia.

Where do they get people like you?
Stop talking nonsense.

* He is behind. He needs the debates. Biden needs to run out the clock
* He openly poo pooed masks and safety protocols

The most embarrassing thing that could happen to him is catch coro. If there was a way he could hide it, he would. If it were 9ja you'd never hear it

1 Like

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Flytime: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
you're very right and most of them have small dark spots all over their skin, their skins are always so soft like it'll break and I can't even get an erection at the sight of an American except a black American.
why they seem so flawless on movies is due to camera effect,
she get money take care of a skin plus it's not all of them that has it,are you trying to say all of them you've seen have skins like that

It's mostly british white that has that according to my experience

About aging,yh black women age slowly and more beautiful so latinas are the solution,they are kinda in between and if you're looking for real soft go to asia

EVILFOREST:

Wait until you get CLOSER.
D closer WHITES come to you the uglier.
D closer BLACKS come to you the more beautiful.
D BLACK SKIN is one thing I treasure in blacks.
MOST Whites really wish dey can have such a skin covering... The Black Skin ages slowly and beautifully.
U really nid 2b closer 2d whites 2 appreciate wot I have put up.
They have lots of blemishes in their skin.
You're probably speaking from your experience plus the ladies you've met don't have enough funds to really take care of their skins
LadyExcellency:

You no see intelligence na unproductive beauty you go chop
Forget that they are both important
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by amanikondo: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Golan007:

Telemundo.

grin

That means the hispanic people supports him. Educate yourself. This is not APC and PDP shit hole politics.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Judybash93(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Trump sef don get am na... From Wuhan to the White House
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2020
helinues:
Quick recovery to Hope, Donald and Melanie

Trump reelection is blinking.. Apart from his core supporters average Americans don't believe Trump contracted the virus

See this one. News came out 2hrs ago and he already did a poll. Everybody in America KNOWS he can't lie he has coro. He might have tried to lie Not to have it, but that's about impossible in US
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Some foolish people will still come here and blame Buhari for the infection
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by IamBlanco(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Wait until you get CLOSER.
D closer WHITES come to you the uglier.
D closer BLACKS come to you the more beautiful.
D BLACK SKIN is one thing I treasure in blacks.
MOST Whites really wish dey can have such a skin covering... The Black Skin ages slowly and beautifully.
U really nid 2b closer 2d whites 2 appreciate wot I have put up.
They have lots of blemishes in their skin.

Let’s just say a white person says what you’ve said in the reverse. People will label that person a racist, white supremacist, bigot, etc. Double standards. Shame
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by helinues: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

See this one. News came out 2hrs ago and he already did a poll. Everybody in America KNOWS he can't lie he has coro. He might have tried to lie Not to have it, but that's about impossible in US

We no dey get our info from NTA
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
who be this one sef?

Your girlfriend ex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2020
Reminds me of Salt
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Franktom247(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Oga DT i like this man he wants to gather sympathy vote
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Flytime:
she get money take care of a skin plus it's not all of them that has it,are you trying to say all of them you've seen have skins like that

It's mostly british white that has that according to my experience

About aging,yh black women age slowly and more beautiful so latinas are the solution,they are kinda in between and if you're looking for real soft go to asia

You're probably speaking from your experience plus the ladies you've met don't have enough funds to really take care of their skins
Forget that they are both important

I mean WHITES and not Hispanics...
Hispanics have got a better white skin.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020
amanikondo:

Majority of the US media thinks biden won it,it is even visible to the blind.
Biden answered questions maturely as a leader would while Trump kept on interrupting him like a motor park tout.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by LegendAnselm: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020
MrPresident1:
This girl is beautiful cheesy
trump food u de eye..abi u de craze shift abeg
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by frowland(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020
[s]
Denique:
110% certain is hitting FP in minutes tongue
Away from that...

The left wing shouldn't beat it too much. It's not a death sentence and they most certainly will be fine.

We talking about the President of The United States of America!

Even the Democrats will ensure he doesn't die of the virus. It will be a slap on them all...as world power.

#TrumpTill2024
[/s]
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Farki: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
This should be considered an assassination attempt on the president! angry
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by madjune(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Hope Dicks.

That's the kind of babe Trump likes.

Dicking hot babes.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Holyterrorist:
grin

Which of the bidens performed beyond expectation ... even analysts on CNN were disappointed... i don't think u watched the debate
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Golan007: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2020
amanikondo:

That means the hispanic people supports him. Educate yourself. This is not APC and PDP shit hole politics.

Would that win him the elections?
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by ElValiente(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Distractions from proud boys shit. Next debates, the previous messed up one. Political strategies. Tax fraud too. Trump The Don.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA / Saudi Arabia Drops Islamic Calendar Over Oil Crisis - Adopts Gregorian, Cuts Pay / Mega Yacht Suspected To Belong To Putin Impounded By Italian Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.