Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:01 PM

Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) (34801 Views)

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Hope Hicks, Trump’s Close Aide, Set To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by amanikondo: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Golan007:

Would that win him the elections?

It will. Latino votes in Florida is important. You cannot win an election without Florida.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by anozie33146: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Reminds me of sodium
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by amanikondo: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Holyterrorist:

Majority of the US media thinks biden won it,it is even visible to the blind.
Biden answered questions maturely as a leader would while Trump kept on interrupting him like a motor park tout.

Keep saying nonsense. A matured person calling president Clown and telling him to shut up.

I am sure you are not voting and I am.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Golan007: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2020
amanikondo:

It will. Latino votes in Florida is important. You cannot win an election without Florida.

So Florida would make him win this election?
grin

Look, Trump is going to pull out from this election.

Either that or he gets pummeled to smithereens.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Denique(f): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2020
frowland:
[s][/s]
Hi, Mr Frowland! smiley

1 Like

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by amanikondo: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Golan007:

So Florida would make him win this election?
grin

Look, Trump is going to pull out from this election.

Either that or he gets pummeled to smithereens.

Wake up from your dream. Buhari will turn $1 to 1 Naira.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Golan007: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2020
amanikondo:

Wake up from your dream. Buhari will turn $1 to 1 Naira.

Stop deflecting.

Trump who barely 2 days ago, attempted to mock Biden's use of the mask has finally tested positive to the Coronavirus.

Oftentimes, people his age succumb to this virus.

Though no one is praying for his demise, it is just common sense, which we know he and his supporters are acutely deficient in, that he would need time to recover, would not be able to withstand the rigours of a campaign, worse still would not be in such capacity as to run a country should he make a recovery unlike most of his age group.

The noble thing (I know right, what iota of nobility does he have?) would be to recuse himself from contesting especially as all relevant polls show he is losing.

No doubt, when a general begins to lose his lieutenants left, right and centre, capitulation isn't far off.

Trump would pull out of the 2023 presidential election.

You can quote me on this.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by zoghys: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
anti Trump terrorist will you keep quiet.
Just shush and shut it cos your opinion is inconsequential

Numskull, continue to rant like your opinion matters. Your trump is a loose canon and his recklessness caused the lost of so many life and may likely cause much more. Go and help mummy in the kitchen and stop getting smart with me.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Just imagine you giving this lady deep spooning very early in the morning......Hmmmm, heavenly.

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by amanikondo: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Golan007:

Stop deflecting.

Trump who barely 2 days ago, attempted to mock Biden's use of the mask has finally tested positive to the Coronavirus.

Oftentimes, people his age succumb to this virus.

Though no one is praying for his demise, it is just common sense, which we know he and his supporters are acutely deficient in, that he would need time to recover, would not be able to withstand the rigours of a campaign, worse still would not be in such capacity as to run a country should he make a recovery unlike most of his age group.

The noble thing (I know right, what iota of nobility does he have?) would be to recuse himself from contesting especially as all relevant polls show he is losing.

No doubt, when a general begins to lose his lieutenants left, right and centre, capitulation isn't far off.

Trump would pull out of the 2023 presidential election.

You can quote me on this.

Trump would pull out of the 2023 presidential election. Are you on codeine?
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Golan007: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
amanikondo:

Trump would pull out of the 2023 presidential election. Are you on codeine?

A few days now....
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
tillaman:
They wan oust Donald J Trump!!
I know he is winning again for sure!!!
I like the fact that he is a foul mouthed and unapologetic scumbag!!

Like minds think alike.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wow, that girl is hot.
Are you sure Trump is not boning her?
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-10-02-20-intl/index.html

Hope they recover fast.

Trump wife Twitter that she do not have any symptoms and same with husband. They cant stop trumps from winning
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Mryacks: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
MrPresident1:
This girl is beautiful cheesy

I tell you. Likea model.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
NEXT
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by pseudaria: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Holyterrorist:
grin

Don the con feigning coronavirus in order to dodge from more debates with incoming president Joe biden.

I watched that debates and biden performed beyond expectations and won that debates,he proved alot of people wrong who think he had dementia.

I think it was an alternative debate conducted by CNN you watched cos the debate I watched was owned by Trump even with constant interruption by the moderator. Trump will trounce Biden anyday anytime even from a sick bed
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by PoliteActivist: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tonitoniton:

Trump wife Twitter that she do not have any symptoms and same with husband. They cant stop trumps from winning

They have now developed symptoms. See Mr. Google
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by KenModi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Denique:
110% certain is hitting FP in minutes tongue
Away from that...

The left wing shouldn't beat it too much. It's not a death sentence and they most certainly will be fine.

We talking about the President of The United States of America!

Even the Democrats will ensure he doesn't die of the virus. It will be a slap on them all...as world power.

#TrumpTill2024

Rubbish!

It is surprising the orange man didn’t get the virus sooner with his nonchalant attitude towards it.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by dsenator: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
There is nothing like the Left or the democrats having anything to do with this, he forgot that he is the leader, the president of United States of America and not just a common tout, he had every opportunity to take the virus seriously but he never did, he was being irresponsible by gathering thousands of people in his rallies without any social distancing or masks and never even mandated the people working in the white house to wear masks.
He was even mocking Joe Biden for always wearing masks just three days ago during the last debate thinking he was above getting infected. He believes he is above the law right now in America because he has pocketed the senate, he has an attorney general that is ready to do anything for him, even the supreme court will soon even tilt more to his favor but he forgets he still remains a human being and not God,
This is just a warning to him not to try any stupid stuff if he loses the election come next month as all indicators point right now to his exit from office.
Human beings no matter who you are can never be God. Before anyone starts quoting and saying rubbish, i dont think any one can be more catholic than the pope, I happily voted for him in the last election 8th Nov 2016 but am afraid not any more, he has historically debased the office. I wish him and Melania a rapid recovery.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

They have now developed symptoms. See Mr. Google

they will come out of it in no time
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by PoliteActivist: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tonitoniton:

they will come out of it in no time

Hiw do u know? There is no cure. Mr. Trump is 74 and somewhat obese and his younger brother is dead. Plus a seer said he saw a casket in the white house
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Hiw do u know? There is no cure. Mr. Trump is 74 and somewhat obese and his younger brother is dead. Plus a seer said he saw a casket in the white house

I know.

he will live to finish his next four years and not die
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tonitoniton:

I know.

he will live to finish his next four years and not die

U don’t know. He has just been admitted into hospital
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Zetty177x: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Holyterrorist:
grin

Don the con feigning coronavirus in order to dodge from more debates with incoming president Joe biden.

I watched that debates and biden performed beyond expectations and won that debates,he proved alot of people wrong who think he had dementia.

Trump won..u can't win a Trump in his field..
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by IJOBA2: 1:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Denique:
110% certain is hitting FP in minutes tongue
Away from that...

The left wing shouldn't beat it too much. It's not a death sentence and they most certainly will be fine.

We talking about the President of The United States of America!

Even the Democrats will ensure he doesn't die of the virus. It will be a slap on them all...as world power.

#TrumpTill2024
COMING FROM A MUSLIM shocked NICE ONE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Drops Islamic Calendar Over Oil Crisis - Adopts Gregorian, Cuts Pay / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect / Mega Yacht Suspected To Belong To Putin Impounded By Italian Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.