Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,265 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome (6978 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 4:11am On Mar 03, 2011
ogugua missed the basic Points here

Non Virgins on nairaland keep attacking the ones that are virgins

Simple  cool cool

( we men have nothing 2 do with it,  grin  grin we are cool  cool cool )
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by sweetguy10(m): 4:13am On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Simple  cool cool

Abi oooo , she intentionally dragged men into it . E consign us ? abi na we send them ni
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 03, 2011
sweetguy10:

No you're getting it all wrong not all men wants to marry a Virgin but no man wants to marry a lady that has tirelessly used her Punny making it look ugly , wide,watery and swollen . You know what these kinds of ladies that has spent the sweetness in the punny later say to their man ? "You're not man enough" . Tell me how can he man enough when the thing is so wide that my head will fit in ? that's just it . Nobody wants to marry a Ms indecency actress-suddenly-turned-good-girl that will make you labor and sweat on her during love making while she's busy reading newspaper or hissing like a poisoned snake . Have you ever wondered why women fake heavenly feelings ? that's just the main reason and you know what ? these kind of ladies can never get satisfied , the punny keeps scratching them and they end up cheating . Shikena

Fine, most wouldn't want to marry such a girl, but they'll have no qualms about contributing.

Some women are not satisfied, non-virgin or virgin. Blame women for male incompetency too lol. That becomes a communication issue in most cases, not necessarily an issue of her being used.

190:

Simple  cool cool

Prove it. Don't make me find all the posts and threads I've just mentioned to silence you.

It concerns you because you started the topic and neither of you can prove a thing.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 4:16am On Mar 03, 2011
sweetguy10:

Abi oooo , she intentionally dragged men into it . E consign us ? abi na we send them ni

Abi, e nor concern us cheesy cheesy

Prove it. Don't make me find all the posts and threads I've just mentioned to silence you.

It concerns you because you started the topic.

Each time i look at you >> I become weak and speechless
Im weak again!! why do you keep doing that 2 me!! cry cry
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 4:19am On Mar 03, 2011
ogugua88:

Fine, most wouldn't want to marry such a girl, but they'll have no qualms about contributing.

Some women are not satisfied, non-virgin or virgin. Blame women for male incompetency too lol. That becomes a communication issue in most cases, not necessarily an issue of her being used.

It concerns you because you started the topic and neither of you can prove a thing.

Ogugua
Well You are saying men should be blamed for making the women loose dem virginity rite

the OP is saying non virgins attack the virgins cos of jealousy

so what we dragging for, im not prepared 2 loose my 2nd wife to argument!!

I rather step down and allow u please yourself so you can cook some good soup for me!! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 03, 2011
hmmmm. brb undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 4:22am On Mar 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

hmmmm. brb undecided

Coughs **shes here**
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by sweetguy10(m): 4:23am On Mar 03, 2011
ogugua88:

I can't bring them up at the moment but I can Vividly remember the thread about Virgin ladies in Nigeria that were given some awards . Most ladies that contributed to the thread did not write something constructive , you can tell that most of their posts were filled with Venom and bitterness and they quickly E-attack most men that commended the award giving .

Another example is a thread at the moment on the romance section where the guy asked if dis-flowering a lady will make one love her the more , Instead of answering the question some were busy pin pointing the guy's grammatical error (shows that they are embittered or does it not ?)
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by sweetguy10(m): 4:24am On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Abi, e nor concern us cheesy cheesy

Each time i look at you >> I become weak and speechless
Im weak again!! why do you keep doing that 2 me!! cry cry

Abi ooo , na to dey enjoy in the already used booty ja re tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 4:28am On Mar 03, 2011
I have even seen a post where a lady said she wants to loose her virginity

and 838,378394 of nairaland women cheered her on to loosing it cheesy cheesy

( Ive lied again )
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 03, 2011
190 I have soup on the stove. One from yesterday. Another from today. Neither are for you. Free me.

sweetguy10:

I can't bring them up at the moment but I can Vividly remember the thread about Virgin ladies in Nigeria that were given some awards . Most ladies that contributed to the thread did not write something constructive , you can tell that most of their posts were filled with Venom and bitterness and they quickly E-attack most men that commended the award giving .

Another example is a thread at the moment on the romance section where the guy asked if dis-flowering a lady will make one love her the more , Instead of answering the question some were busy pin pointing the guy's grammatical error (shows that they are embittered or does it not ?) 

1) Grammatical errors are funny, but should be corrected nonetheless. If you see a fool and don't tell him he's foolish, he'll remain a fool.
2) Are you seriously wondering why a non-virgin female would become embittered at the word "virgin"? Sorry but I'll have to excuse that behaviour given that several NL men make non-virgin women feel worthless. I see some of them being bitter but it doesn't bother me. Imagine if ALL non-virgins behaved bitter based on how men make lewd comments by the minute.

Do notice how you have a problem with some women being bitter about the word "virgin". That's why I said this "virginity syndrome" is for men. Men are the ones discussing it, day in, day out, yet you, a man, have an issue with a few women being embittered.

I watched this documentary in my Cultural Anthropology class last week called "Tough Guise". If there was an NL class, I would show it to you too because I see the tough guise and masculinity-front on NL, too.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 03, 2011
sweetguy10 (m)
Cockaigne!! , Where dreams come true

Smh! OxyMORON  grin anyway. . .i'm just enjoying the show. . . undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by sweetguy10(m): 4:40am On Mar 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Smh! OxyMORON  grin anyway. . .i'm just enjoying the show. . . undecided

Lol , not what you think . I meant the Fabled Cockaigne in greek folk lore where whatever one wants comes true
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by sweetguy10(m): 4:49am On Mar 03, 2011
ogugua88:

190 I have soup on the stove. One from yesterday. Another from today. Neither are for you. Free me.

1) Grammatical errors are funny, but should be corrected nonetheless. If you see a fool and don't tell him he's foolish, he'll remain a fool.
2) Are you seriously wondering why a non-virgin female would become embittered at the word "virgin"? Sorry but I'll have to excuse that behaviour given that several NL men make non-virgin women feel worthless. I see some of them being bitter but it doesn't bother me. Imagine if ALL non-virgins behaved bitter based on how men make lewd comments by the minute.

Do notice how you have a problem with some women being bitter about the word "virgin". That's why I said this "virginity syndrome" is for men. Men are the ones discussing it, day in, day out, yet you, a man, have an issue with a few women being embittered.

I watched this documentary in my Cultural Anthropology class last week called "Tough Guise". If there was an NL class, I would show it to you too because I see the tough guise and masculinity-front on NL, too.

Well haven't you known it's men's world ? well i'm not in the class of people that crucifies non virgins or make them feel like shit . In fact i've an elder sister and I'm sure she's not a virgin but it still does not change my opinion about they trying to vent unwarranted venom whenever they come across the V word . This time we're in now , men don't really care about if the lady is a virgin or not but the thing should still be a little tight tongue. Truly there is much respect when the man meets the lady intact and untouched and if he did not meet her untouched he should be matured enough to know that everybody have a past be it good or bad . All in all nobody should be held responsible for how someone lost her innocence , the ladies should know this and they should stop misleading the innocent ones .Shikena
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 03, 2011
lol whew! I was going to say. . . grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by sweetguy10(m): 4:54am On Mar 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lol whew! I was going to say. . . grin

Lol , you were going to say what ? the white powder ?
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 03, 2011
sweetguy10:

Well haven't you known it's men's world ? well i'm not in the class of people that crucifies non virgins or make them feel like poo . In fact i've an elder sister and I'm sure she's not a virgin but it still does not change my opinion about they trying to vent unwarranted venom whenever they come across the V word . This time we're in now , men don't really care about if the lady is a virgin or not but the thing should still be a little tight  tongue. Truly there is much respect when the man meets the lady intact and untouched and if he did not meet her untouched he should be matured enough to know that everybody have a past be it good or bad . All in all nobody should be held responsible for how someone lost her innocence , the ladies should know this and they should stop misleading the innocent ones .Shikena

Firstly, "a man's world". Secondly, it's not a man's world, considering you and your kind are not capable of giving birth. It's not a woman's world either considering we are not capable of impregnating ourselves. The sooner everyone understands this elementary concept, the better.

Thirdly, I wasn't singling you sha. Women didn't lose their virginity one day and then vex with virgins. If you hold meat for lion front, at some point e go comot your hand. A lot of non-virgins have no problem being virgins. They simply can't disclose this information because they'll be insulted. I called Advocator out the other day because he labeled non-virgins as promiscuous harlots. Non-virgins are disrespected on this site on a daily basis by what appears like a majority of the men posting on this romance forum. I'm only understanding where they're coming from.

Thank you for admitting the red.

I think the reason why you haven't had much response to this thread apart from the viewers and myself is because people are not connecting with this thread. I really don't feel this issue is prominent. If I posted, with the same title, why men are obsessed with virgins, the outcome would be different; probably filled with rude comments as well. I'm not a hypocrite. I wouldn't say or see something and then deny saying or seeing it. I'm telling you, I've never seen women descend on other womens due to virginity.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 03, 2011
sweetguy10:

Lol , you were going to say what ? the white powder ?

You said it not me! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Atreides(f): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2011
I would have to agree with the OP here. Nobody's outright attacked me or anything,but sometimes i get this lingering resentment from ladies,like they're mad at me somehow.
They sometimes make these snide remarks(not neccessarily to me but other chicks-i've seen it),like i can almost see them turning up their noses cattily in my head.
And having people tell you how sweet sex is doesn't really help you remain uninterested. I mean,please. I'm a curious person. You give me enough tidbits about how earth-shattering sex is,i'll get mildly curious grin . I think a lot of people are guilty of glamorizing sex when they're talking to us V's. You don't see them talking about the negative feelings that sometimes comes with it,the lack of self-worth,feelings of shame etc etc.

But the guys are just as bad. It's either they choose not to believe you(as if anyone is paying me money to say i haven't been de-virginized),or they make it out(staying a V)to be suuch a Herculean task,saying such sh*it like oh when i meet a smart guy i won't know when he'll hammer me or some such crap,or oh i'm still too young and when i experience life a bit i won't be able to stop myself(which is rather condescending,if you ask me).
However i think Nl men are more obsessed with virginity than the women are.
And i think that sometimes people attack V's so much-saying things like Virginity isn't dignity,it's lack of opportunity(which is soo friggin' annoying! Like i couldn't get de-virginized right this minute if i wanted ti. Okay not right this minute,maybe by 7 p.m but you get the idea. grin ). Some people have NO idea how hard it is to stay the way we are when we are CONSTANTLY bombarded with temptation,and then to make a mockery of a struggle that is very real? It seems very uncaring and inconsiderate,to say the least.
When some Non-V's get all defensive and whatnot,it makes me wonder what they're feeling so giuilty about.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by koolchicco: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Simple  cool cool

Natural traits of jealousy in women. undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Simple  cool cool

You know sometimes I just don't what to do with you. Each and everyday you give me reason to question what kind of person you really are undecided.

sweetguy10:

Abi oooo  , she intentionally dragged men into it . E consign us ? abi na we send them ni

No, you dragged men into this thread--not ogugua88. If the main point of this thread was to discuss the content of this section and the young individuals that visit then why was there such an explicit need to reference women? Majority of the people I see here on Nairaland complaining about virginity are men not women. Yes, I will admit, I am one of those people who talks openly about sex and my sex life but its not just posts from women that discuss sex. A lot of men here seem to have this twisted notion about a woman's "worth" being linked to her virginity. If you truly want to have such a discussion on the nature[b]/[/b]content of the threads then I suggest you call out all participating members--not just women. As ogugua88 has stated, it is hypocritical. As women, we are worth more than just our bodies. When someone speaks of the joys that they've experienced when being intimate at times, there is a backlash--especially if its a woman!! There's no denying that a lot of people are reckless in the manner which they talk about sex on this section. Personally, I would only advise someone to engage in sexual activity if and only they are physically, emotionally, and psychologically able to accept and understand the repercussions of their actions and how it may affect them and others.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2011
@Inkerd cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2011
190:

@Inkerd cry cry cry cry

Well, its true. You baffle me at times undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2011
( Crying profusely and stampin feet on the ground )
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2011
190:

( Crying profusely and stampin feet on the ground )

undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2011
( Inkerd does it mean our marriage is over ) cry cry
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2011
190:

( Inkerd does it mean our marriage is over ) cry cry

Over? When did it start? Was there some sort of ceremony that took place that I didn't know about?
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Over? When did it start? Was there some sort of ceremony that took place that I didn't know about?

cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2011
190:

cry cry cry

No answer eh? undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

No answer eh? undecided

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Tosinville(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2011

Guy, ppl are willing to see your pic too since 2008, ~haba!! e don tey na no be today~ cos i've starting suspectin maybe you even look like CHIMPAZEE NEPHEW sef. Abeg we need one asap to folks to know who u really are and it doesn't take time just use ur phone camera no need of going to the studio to apply some make-ups to it just to be perfect cos i personally i'll really appreciate even look like a BABOON for u to take a bold step and upload it here u know it isn't easy.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2011
So cos reality ran away its my turn now abi~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Date Your Ex's Lookalike? / A Must Watch Video: Ladies Fight Brutal / Please Rate These Sexy Photos I Drew With My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.