Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,307 members, 7,940,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

OLD FLAME, Part 6, Written For Moyo Lawal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLD FLAME, Part 6, Written For Moyo Lawal (312 Views)

OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal / OLD FLAME, Part 2, Written For Moyo Lawal / OLD FLAME, Written For Moyo Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OLD FLAME, Part 6, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Afoh was chatting with her younger sister who had just eaten the marriage candy.
I don’t know how to describe it, the man is prestigious, like I used to say it before…girl, stud, raaaaah!
The stallion huh?
Right there, he ate everything, like his hands were holding everything while everything was just falling apart.
Hmmm
I still have his finger marks on my breasts.
That’s ravishing.
Yes, I have never been this ravished in my life. I was such a sacrificial lamb last night.
Hahahahah sacrificial lamb. Lol.
It was so sacrificial, I couldn’t even get hold of him, I just laid there and let him use me all night long.
Lol.
And do you know the funniest and nasty nasty part?
What?
Before we did it this morning, he sat on my back and drummed by buttocks.
Abasi, hahaha
Like he was playing a beat with my buttocks, I laughed so hard, the man is crazy.
Crazy for you.
Yes.
Permanently sis, let it remain permanent. I hope you two prayed this morning.
That reminds me…no..we didn’t, he stormed off this morning even after we agreed that he won’t report to work for some days.
Hosanna dropped her phone on the couch and stood up to welcome her husband, Dr. Eremie had just returned from work, he wasn’t looking..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/10/old-flame-part-6-written-for-moyo-lawal.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 6, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

O Compatriot / "A Tale Of A Mother And Son Part 1/165 By Sha-qu'onda "Mosblessed Anglechile" W / Article Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.