Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday (46216 Views)

I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, / So, Am I Stingy for Doing This Crazy Thing? [Picture] / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Lumi baby, do you want to build a snowman? kiss wink

Lol...I'm naija based jare... Na ur side that one dey. There is no snow here,only buhari and rocks.

This one u dey call me baby, I hope say no be abuses go end am oh, I no trust you grin
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...I'm naija based jare... Na ur side that one dey. There is no snow here,only buhari and rocks.

This one u dey call me baby, I hope say no be abuses go end am oh, I no trust you grin

We don't need snow to build a snowman. We can go abstract and use other "fleshy" things, if you know what I mean wink

Depends on whether you answer my question or not. I'm usually charming when I chose to be.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

We don't need snow to build a snowman. We can go abstract and use other "fleshy" things, if you know what I mean wink

Depends on whether you answer my question or not. I'm usually charming when I chose to be.

Sixfeetbelly lemme abeg!!!

Fleshy things kee u dia

Today na Sunday...let's keep it holy wink
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

Sixfeetbelly lemme abeg!!!

Fleshy things kee u dia

Today na Sunday...let's keep it holy wink

Hypocrite! Swear you only have holy thoughts every Sunday?

Tell me why you're now mean to me joor. What offense did I commit?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Hypocrite! Swear you only have holy thoughts every Sunday?

Tell me why you're now mean to me joor. What offense did I commit?

Lmaoooo...

You still on that? Na offline talk jare... Arrange my visa wink
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

You still on that? Na offline talk jare... Arrange my visa wink

I'm still on it. Tell me already.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Moogurisar: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2020
This si why I will never date a broke woman or a woman that has interest in my money. it is not like if it was the man's birthday then the girl would have given him money for his birthday. The guy is in fact very generous.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Rexweaver(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2020
Why can't the girl get her own money for her birthday. She should be glad that the guy gave her something. It is not the responsibility of the guy to pay for all of her birthday expenses. The girl needs to learn some manners.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by shuwaboy(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Why is it that most ladies see birthday as avenue to beg.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Mrscarter(f): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2020
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366850/lady-attacks-boyfriend-gifting-n15000-celebrate-birthday-photo/

Wen someone gives U something no matter how big or small U appreciate n be grateful.
It's the thought that counts undecided
Let alone dumping someone for giving U something?! That shows ungrateful, self absorbed, greedy n shallow personality.
Seriously who wants to be around or even date someone who's like that or who cares more bout themself n wat U give them?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
For we that have no girlfriend, we bless the Lord for peace of mind.

YHNI meehn wink.. no stress!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.