Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,768 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday (46215 Views)

I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, / So, Am I Stingy for Doing This Crazy Thing? [Picture] / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Happy2020: 2:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Begging ass bitch. I can’t stand Nigerian women and their sense of entitlement. It’s just another form of prostitution

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Happy2020: 2:37am On Oct 03, 2020
MarjieJ98354:
Really, Y'all Nigerians women are lucky. In America, Black women are the ultimate victims of feminism. And really, Black American women are not even feminist! That's for privileged white women and lesbians. We "don't need a man" because it's an additional burden when you got kids to raise, or you just don't want some fool to squander your hard earn money . Many beautiful black American women are lucky to get a man with a job; and I mean any job, let alone get money for our birthdays. I will say that Black American men do know how to pamper us. But since we're paying, they better know how, lol! When we do get money, it probably came out of our pocketbooks!! Most of us no matter how we look are funding out men IF we really need to have one.

You’re just going to generalize all American women? Speak for yourself
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Gordieshegz(m): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2020
lefulefu:
looks scripted for trending things but if those chats are real then the guy should know a girl as such is not the type u do relationship with.

He built a facade as a foundation with that lady. And like Oliver Twist, she expected more.

It is insane for guys to start what they can't continue in any way.
Spending #25,000 on food could have been to impress her but it stimulated the wrong intention in her by giving her the impression that he was rich.

Despite all his shortcomings, that fool of a girl should have hidden her unguarded greediness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Bakpeacb(m): 3:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Jafar1:
I can never be as stvpid as babatunde, not when I still have family to spend on..I don't blame her...

You see why our fore fathers did not support female education,when a girl knows how to write she fills that she has to write down anything that comes to her mind.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Gordieshegz:

He built a facade as a foundation with that lady. And like Oliver Twist, she expected more.

It is insane for guys to start what they can't continue in any way.
Spending #25,000 on food could have been to impress her but it stimulated the wrong intention in her by giving her the impression that he was rich.

Despite all his shortcomings, that fool of a girl should have hidden her unguarded greediness.
spending 25k on just a plate of food is way too much.Except maybe he just did it as once in a while thing but making it a routine to spend 25k each for ur breakfast,lunch,and dinner everyday to me is wastage even if u are zillioniare.If na time u no get to prepare ur own meal u can hire a personal cook or nanny to prepare ur meals at home and be paying her.Its a lot cheaper.And spending 25k on a plate of rice and stew to impress a girl dat u are a big boy..cmon grin grin grin thats mumurity grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by onyxo76(m): 3:33am On Oct 03, 2020
very ungrateful lady,when a bowl of rice is 1200 naira ,times are hard na
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 03, 2020
luminouz:

Baba make I give you 2 stories.

Girl 1: Way back I was dating one babe like that wey get rich folks and she is the only child. Spoilt rotten but for some reason, she was good as fuq to me. I noticed as time went on that she likes talking down on broke people and I was just a student then, fuqin broke. I was doing home lessons for some lecturers kids and so was making some money. One December like that, I had like 20k and naso I carried the babe make we go shopping oh. I gave her the money make she keep for purse. Saw an old friend at the mall(Ventura mall in ibadan) and I told her to gimme a few minutes. When I gisted finish(15-20) mins, naso this babe asked me for more money. When i asked about the money I gave her, she said and I quote "I have used it. What's 20k na, GROW UP". Baba my eyes turn red, because her tone was so downright nasty and condescending that I just turned around and left her there at the mall.

She still calls me till date. She beg taya but that was the end of the relationship. Her mama called me taya,dey beg say she knows her kid na spoilt entitled brat but I no care anymore. She even sent back the 20k on behalf of the daughter but I was so done.

Girl 2: she is the only daughter too and them dey ok. I remembered she liked giving me stuff, even without me asking. There was a day I saw a watch I liked at a mall and just bought for her. When I gave her that watch,bro, this geh knelt down to thank me. I was shocked. Na just one 5k watch oh but she was so appreciative I was fuqin embarrassed. Guess what she did a week later, bought me a brand new phone (70k worth). Every little thing I do for this babe was always so appreciated excessively. I forgot my own birthday once( due to hustle) na this geh carry food come meet me for my hustling place.
Na tribalism(Ogun go kee that word) separate us oh. She be Igbo, her uncles no gree make she marry ofe mmanu,even though I look Igbo. I can never forget that babe.

Moral: No one disrespects my sweat and still goes on tasting it.
rubbish,God really saved those girls,you are a good riddance.Wicked soul
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Charly500(m): 5:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish, she is not worth the stress, such girls cant hide their bad attitude during relationships.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by jacoik(m): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Angbakpa:
Tomori where are you ooo grin grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear to gawd I don mad finish oooooo. wetin concerned my player with dis now, abi na tomori fada be d gal boyfriend?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by jacoik(m): 5:36am On Oct 03, 2020
ITbomb:
Babatunde, to say you buy 15k something give your mama, she for bless you o
I swear bro. this ashawo is shameless
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexy2014: 5:36am On Oct 03, 2020
TheCork:

Which question? angry

D one u have been reading & responding to. Pls read d topic of d thread& tell me how ur heartache is connected to d topic
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by jacoik(m): 5:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Jafar1:
I can never be as stvpid as babatunde, not when I still have family to spend on..I don't blame her...

aswear u just took this words off my mouth
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Dharmiejoe(m): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish,God really saved those girls,you are a good riddance.Wicked soul
You are a fucking HOE!! We know your disgusting type.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by rajisakiru(m): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2020
ITbomb:
Babatunde, to say you buy 15k something give your mama, she for bless you o

I swear
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 03, 2020
Dharmiejoe:
You are a fucking HOE!! We know your disgusting type.
so this is your other account,people who operates multiple accounts here are fake and deceitful people,im right of everything I have said about you.rubbish
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Deoboss(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2020
It’s a gift that deserves a thank you & not such comment.

What has she given the guy before she labelled him stingy?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by JordanMichael(m): 6:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Buhari must hear this
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by 2cribz: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2020
You niggis never listen. Get your racks up hoe,why dont u listen??
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by DAVE5(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2020
dayleke:
Can't she celebrate /sponsor it herself?
Make the 15k a gift na.

Hustle and sponsor your birthday party yourself o make no man cum do yanga on your head that na me sponsor your birthday o.

cool

Ask the girl how much her father or brother gave her for birthday now, trouble go start

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by benqo01(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2020
If i send her 5k make she no thank God.......if she like make hit her head for wall
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by QuintessentialW: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2020
Swinger60:
All this silly girls and their entitlement mentality. Giving Nairaland guys room to insult us. undecided undecided

That's how one that don't have a job opened her stupid mouth in salon and said her future husband must be earning from 200k and above.

I felt like spitting on her face that day.

You're very funny. Do you know the realities of today's world? My niece is starting school already...over 200k for her registration and tuition. And no, it's not a high-brow school.

How much does a standard 3-bedroom apartment cost? Over 1m.

You want to spit on someone for saying they can't marry a man who earns less than 200k. In my opinion, that lady is modest. You're the one who has a real problem. You who doesn't realise people's standards are different. You who doesn't realise people are at different stages in life. Do you know how much she personally earns?

Are you so poor that 200k is such a huge amount to you?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by QuintessentialW: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2020
lastclaire4:

Well, the guy shouldnt have given her that 15k. To me he is indirectly telling her she is not worth his sweat. Looking at what he spent previously knowing that her birthday was already at hand.

For me, I'd always be grateful for whatever amount that was freely given to me.
But if a boyfriend gives me 15k to celebrate my birthday, it sends a strong message. 15k won't even pay for a good cake. I'll thank him, but I'm ending the relationship after then.

EXCEPT I GENUINELY KNOW HE'S STRUGGLING.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Pio44: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Very bad, lazy girls, too bad for dis generation, to find a good woman Afghanistan war

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by QuintessentialW: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2020
popcykaylah:
Na so one ediot beg me for data ,wanted to do like 4/5k data for her but I thought in my mind to test her and see ,so I sent 1k data which is 1.5g to her ..bitch started pulling attitude.. Relationship no be business ..the way them Dey feel entitled to our hard earned money ehn..it’s alarming

It's not entitlement. You people seem to think you can humiliate a person all in the name of gifting them.

If you give a 5-yr old 1k, they'll be ecstatic. But you give a full-blown adult 1k, what for exactly?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by frank950(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2020
deliveryboy:
Men have been brainwashed into being willing slaves by the mainstream media, Hollywood creates Cinderella stories where the man comes and saves a damsel in distress(poverty). Nollywood is now worse, it’s always a story of docile but cheating men they continuously bombard you with. Men being slapped at will and women being overly aggressive. Men doing everything to save aggressive hoes. But look at it, men attended primary schools just like women, secondary school just like their female counterparts, they then proceed to university and sit in the same classes just like women, suddenly it’s a man’s duty to feed you, clothe you, build a house, buy the car, pay children’s school fees, cater for health care and take care of his Inlaws. Who came up with these lies?

I have been asking this question for a while now.
like, what's the essence of the exposure you got from being educated?
you had the same opportunity and exposure as your male counterpart, still you depend on him for money. Either it's greed or it's pure laziness.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2020
virginprincess:
These are some of the reasons nairaland men turned women into an instrument of insult. she should have manage it na.
To make it worst..they will be insulting the wrong people..
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by komodapson(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2020
lastclaire4:

A gentle man should know that your tfare home is his responsibility or he drops you at home. That is the way I see it. Spending money doesnt mean you care about me. You should be concerned. I count little things like as that.

You sound quite considerable

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Oracleforce: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2020
If I know the lady, I for ask am this question :
That how much did your father gave you for birthday?...
Some men are just to weak and gullible for my liking. ...
25k for a lady that I don't know if she will stay or move on...now she has moved on and the guy is back to square one.
Obviously the lady is into serious olosho business....so losing someone like Babatunde will not bother her...because Runs work pay more than boyfriend and girlfriend relationship...just one outing, she can make sth like 100k.....

But.my advice to men is this:/stop wasting your hard-earned resources on ladies that is not your wife....she can leave you at any fucking time...
Give her what you know that if you lose her it will not pain you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Btruth: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2020
Olibboy:
Just say the guy DOn suffer. BABATUNDE IS HERE
..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Galapagous(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2020
make she return the money na. make babatunde dash him mama, since she will show more appreciation than that ingrate
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2020
QuintessentialW:

You're very funny. Do you know the realities of today's world? My niece is starting school already...over 200k for her registration and tuition. And no, it's not a high-brow school.

How much does a standard 3-bedroom apartment cost? Over 1m.

You want to spit on someone for saying they can't marry a man who earns less than 200k. In my opinion, that lady is modest. You're the one who has a real problem. You who doesn't realise people's standards are different. You who doesn't realise people are at different stages in life. Do you know how much she personally earns?

Are you so poor that 200k is such a huge amount to you?
Gentlemen, an average woman is a master salesman and by default, a Machiavellian .
An average woman don't need to earn anything to talk about "her standards",her hypergamous nature predicate she already deserve a high value man ,even when she got absolutely nothing to offer apart from her sexuality.
They sale "high standard" to naive men that can't see through their games and manipulations,but in secret, engage in the most degrading sexual perversions with the lowest of the lows in the society.
"expensive women " is still on the same group with "high standard women ".
They're just bunch of average women trying to live out their insatiable vanity on the wealth of high value men.
So, when next you hear about a woman talking about her high standards, it's the most irrelevant rule they make to improve their outlook on today's contemporary sexual market place.
Yes, basically, it's all a shit test.
Even the most used up woman with threshold of abortions and baby out of wedlock talks about "her standards".
That technically gives you a glimpse about the whole women standard craze in today's society, especially on social media.
As always, gauge her real value, and not what she tells you, because an average woman lives on a bizarrely inflated ego and value.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Mypeople2(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2020
lastclaire4:

For me I like you paying for the cab yourself. Dont give me the money. I find it a bit embarrassing collecting the money. Cos how much is cab? And if I really feel like collecting something, I will be the one to take it from your wallet. Thay way it is better for the guy cos I will just look at it that you respect me enough to be free with your wallet. Funny enough I may even take 1k from it.

Then why will a guy be ordering when I have not finished the one with me. For me I am okay with a plate of food and a bottle of malt.

Nice ! I like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.