Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,550 members, 7,978,800 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why I Had To Feed You With Milk - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Had To Feed You With Milk (193 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / Sincere Milk — Living To Please God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Had To Feed You With Milk by davidinchrist(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
1Cor.3.1 - Dear brothers and sisters, when I was with you I couldn't talk to you as I would to mature Christians. I had to talk as though you belonged to this world or as though you were infants in the Christian life.

1Cor.3.2 - I had to feed you with milk and not with solid food, because you couldn't handle anything stronger. And you still aren't ready,

1Cor.3.3 - for you are still controlled by your own sinful desires. You are jealous of one another and quarrel with each other. Doesn't that prove you are controlled by your own desires? [b]You are acting like people who don't belong to the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Restoration Of Marriage Via Soul Winning / The Spiritual Beast Of Prophecy ... / Don't Think That The Virus Was Managed By Your Efforts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.