Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,418 members, 7,964,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

Reciprocal Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reciprocal Love (277 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reciprocal Love by Elvictor: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
is this feelings normal?
I tend to reciprocate love to someone who on my own I won't bother having feelings for but immediately she shows any signs of attraction to me the feelings will start growing within, immediately we start dating it won't last long.

this isn't the first time or the second it has happened several times but at the end it won't last long, the worse of it I don't feel attracted to anyone after having countless relationships that I personally destroyed due to disinterestedness, is there a remedy for it or the introvert part of me is getting my EQ low everyday?

I need a wise counsel.
Re: Reciprocal Love by Freelane33(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nothing do you my man ..:::: you just never see woman whey get your mumu buttons ....I know there is a girl you’ve been trying to chyk whey no gree for you , try chyk that hard lady till she accept. I believe there won’t be disinterest again because of the effort it requires to get her to do your wills .. disinterest sets in because those ones agree to your terms and conditions within a short period of time .
Re: Reciprocal Love by Elvictor: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Freelane33:
Nothing do you my man ..:::: you just never see woman whey get your mumu buttons ....I know there is a girl you’ve been trying to chyk whey no gree for you , try chyk that hard lady till she accept. I believe there won’t be disinterest again because of the effort it requires to get her to do your wills .. disinterest sets in because those ones agree to your terms and conditions within a short period of time .

thank you, if I understand you very well you mean I haven't find someone I will be attracted to.

currently am not wooing anyone and no one currently is softening my stance

(1) (Reply)

Does God Almight Actually Assign A Woman To A Man? / Why Exactly Do You Think Some Married Women Do Cheat? / Hush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.