Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,278 members, 7,967,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Does God Almight Actually Assign A Woman To A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does God Almight Actually Assign A Woman To A Man? (277 Views)

Does God Watch Us When We Have Sex? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does God Almight Actually Assign A Woman To A Man? by ebijimi7(m): 3:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Good day ladies and gentle men, please I have a question to ask.
At a stage in life after growing and passing through the fun of being a child from that to being a teenager then from teenager to adult, at the stage of adult we feel we need a partner to be with us so we can start making families just like our parents do.
Then the issues that comes up when trying to settle down is choosing the right partner, now I know it entails alot but I would be botressing my point and my question would be from the religious angle.
I've heard several people going to church to meet pastor and ask them to pray over their relationship if who they are with is the right person for them, thereby making it look like God is the one that actually gives you a wife, now I've heard and seen pastors separating lovers that loved each others so much from each other, not that there is no understanding in the relationship but the pastor will just tell them their marriage won't work, some end up regretting while some don't care about what the pastor said.
In the Bible I understand that a verse talked about picking a wife, I quote "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, And obtaineth favor of Jehovah", that proverb 18: 22, but these days pastors try to force match 2 people together and make them live together even when the love isn't there.
Why is this happening please I need an answer thanks.
Re: Does God Almight Actually Assign A Woman To A Man? by backtalkG(m): 4:50am On Oct 05, 2020
I don't think so.its a matter of personal choice

(1) (Reply)

Why Exactly Do You Think Some Married Women Do Cheat? / Hush / What If Men Had Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.