Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer (92494 Views)

Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Nchenches: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Beremx:
A man who has been married four times is a failure in marriage. How can some idiots come out to defend him? Does it mean all the four women slept with other men?

Nonsense

Those who believe FFK stories here are also mugus.

Couples accuse each other of horrendous things after bitter separation.

1 Like

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
omenka:
This part I don't understand. They were detained for having extramarital affair or what exactly?

Perhaps I need to be reminded of the part of our laws that makes such a criminal offence.
u forget its nigeria we are talking about cheesy.u dont need any laws to effect an arrest if u have connections cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Eriokanmi: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

You should not even be "chopping and throway"
Its operation AVOID THEM ALL

That's the most sensible play
But a lot of men out there are dumb; undisciplined and carnal, over rating sex as if it's one big deal

Men who stay totally away from women you guys like to refer to as "slay queens" live the best and peaceful lives
.just saying
you're right. I wasn't referring to myself. I meant the way men out there treat them is chop and throw away, because they know they won't make good wives. They're so covetous. Ordinary stew, many of them can't prepare

1 Like

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Yomit71(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
when your mama dey warn you, sickwendu, sicknasa, sickjioke, sickdioma are whores. you said no. your eyes don clear now. yam legs and unfaithfulness like buhari & cows

6 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by VirginSearcher(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yomit71:

that means you're insane, retard, nonentity & many other title for you alone
Jesus grin grin
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Franktom247(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
APC una food don ready
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by tonyson010(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
He is hot tempered. With his history on marriage, this marriage is taking a strong hit......the lady CAN misbehave when she gets tired of the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by kayjay69(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
My point exactly.

They are both guilty and no one is really innocent in this matter.
J111333:
I saw the video and my submission was that FFK might be an abuser but Precious was no saint either. She abused him too in her own way.
She made that video to get public sympathy knowing fully well that a day of reckoning was fast coming.

When a young lady of that age marries an older man like FFK, golddigging and outside fvcking is not unexpected.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Yomit71(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Jesus grin grin
it couldn't mean harm sometimes sha, just a foul play word
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by rockcitie: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
slivertongue:

all these speculations by third parties are like movie scripts. I have deliberately avoided threads on ffk and his wife cos both are mute and may be trying to work things out. its easy to blame women when marriages experience challenges because they hardly speak out especially when tender children are involved. I wish them the best

FFK has not been mute about this matter so I don't know what you're talking about. Go & check his Twitter & Instagram pages.

He first posted a picture of his 3rd wife & showered her with so much praises & at the same time made Precious to appear like the jezebel.

1 Like

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by andyanders: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
If FFK has married four women and they never lasted with him, then, he should be the problem. Maybe he has a curse over his head rather than the women. Something strange. There are forces in him that no woman stays, no matter what he spends on them or how beautiful they are.

The Precious herself, if she was not sane before her getting married to FFK, why was she able to become a beauty queen?

FFK should check himself and women should be careful the type of men they sleep with. And men should be careful the type of women they sleep with. Most people has curses following them.

FFK should ask powerful men of God to deliver him. Something is not right with him. Must he be an escape goat in marriage? Something is not right with him. The next lady will also get out or be infected with the curse.

5 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by GreenDee(f): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
This Marriage stuff scare me, anytime I read this kind of story..is it not better to be single, than all this domestic violence and infidelity matter.

2 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Jaqenhghar: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
sarrki:

It’s a global thing now

It’s sardonic that our women engage in stuffs like this

Must you marry if you enjoy having extra marital affairs?

Funny you address the woman without addressing the man. Did she engage in it alone?

1 Like

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by DexterousOne(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eriokanmi:
you're right. I wasn't referring to myself. I meant the way men out there treat them is chop and throw away, because they know they won't make good wives. They're so covetous. Ordinary stew, many of them can't prepare

Of course you were not referring to yourself

I was not referring to you either

The mumu men in this category know themselves
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by factoryreset2: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Beremx:
A man who has been married four times is a failure in marriage. How can some idiots come out to defend him? Does it mean all the four women slept with other men?

Nonsense

Good point
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by InvertedHammer: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
/
A 60-yrs old man that marries any lady under 30 shouldn't expect anything different. Isn't that common sense? She married him for the comfort he provides. What's love got to do with it?

/

3 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by VirginSearcher(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yomit71:

it couldn't mean harm sometimes sha, just a foul play word
Okay, people usually use it on twitter
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Please oo my people.. what is "didirin" I see it used often on twitter
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by leaculpa: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
I believe FFK abused her, whether emotionally or physically. He has done it in some past relationships.

I believe that the girl is rude & abusive to FFK & to staff. I also believe this story that she cheated on him. That's too many names and powerful families involved for it to be a lie.

4 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by jimter44(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hat-trick of marriages.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Leave story, ashawo na ashawo.

4 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Brugo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ode go marry omo nna. What did he expect from
Ipob? Omo nna yansh na street property na.

cheesy

Dem dey help d mumu service him wife.

2 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by omooba969(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
greggng:

Thank God you are smart ....I am yet to see that man that will be covering up such an act and instead be asking for peace. The truth will come out ....

It's obvious that you and Mstick don't understand the dynamics involved in the saga. It's economical for FFK to let the matter slide coz of his political standing and image as a politician. You should know that politicians detest anything that looks like a scandal as they become a laughing stock amongst their peers.

Anyways, I think his estranged wife is now happy for bringing this shame on him coz she knew the kind of man she married b4 she agreed to tie the knot.

We're waiting for her response to this development.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by fof1: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=omenka post=94578948]This part I don't understand. They were detained for having extramarital affair or what exactly?

Perhaps I need to be reminded of the part of our laws that makes such a criminal offence.[/quote0]

Are U involved in Extra Marital affairs? U better Check urself. Get a Lwayer to find out ur Fears. Abstaining from Adultery will Prolong ur Life,Pls.

1 Like

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by fof1: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mstick:
A Nigerian man caught his wife in bed with another man and he was asking her for peace?!

What are we to you?!

This is just a typical cover up, when a woman's fed up with marriage the next defence the man uses is infidelity, this is the usual so no one should be surprised.

Is that how You Cook urs? You are face with detailed episodia of activities that even went in for Police Records and U are here telling stories that, U know nothing of. What absurdity is this,Pls?

1 Like

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by ekestic1976(f): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mstick:
A Nigerian man caught his wife in bed with another man and he was asking her for peace?!

What are we to you?!

This is just a typical cover up, when a woman's fed up with marriage the next defence the man uses is infidelity, this is the usual so no one should be surprised.

God bless your PURE thoughts, Bro.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by johnisaola(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
a fool at 40 remained fool for ever, This man called FF something is an idiot

1 Like

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by VirginSearcher(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Mumu
Ah, so na abuse word be that.. people no get joy oo! angry

1 Like

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by citizenY(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jones4190:
fani Kayode is a one minute man

Falsee. .... his clock don kaput. My opinion
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by ppaze(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
In your FOURTH marriage, you decided to marry an ex beauty queen. The other 3 didn't teach u enough already for u to be wiser.
You just fell for the fine face n things.
On another note, there's something with you too. You can't be on wife 4 and the problem is always them. No be boyfriend u be again o, u don big

1 Like

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Abagworo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
The story is absolutely fake. A lot were added and removed to paint Mr Kayode in good light. He's most likely impotent.

2 Likes

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Zetty177x: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
leaculpa:
I believe FFK abused her, whether emotionally or physically. He has done it in some past relationships.

I believe that the girl is rude & abusive to FFK & to staff. I also believe this story that she cheated on him. That's too many names and powerful families involved for it to be a lie.
Very true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.