Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,504 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Second Niger Bridge: Between Facts And Fiction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge: Between Facts And Fiction (2938 Views)

Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction / The State House Press Release | SOWORE: BETWEEN FACTS AND FICTION / DSS Vs Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Niger Bridge: Between Facts And Fiction by junketer(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Afamed:

You don't know the communities opposite God is Good motors/ Abraka park and Toll gate before headbridge at Asaba are called Oko communities. Or you think only Ekwlulobia has Oko ?
I didn't know.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge: Between Facts And Fiction by Eriokanmi: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Afamed:

I will not waste my time on you again
as promised yesterday, here's a portion of the site of 2nd niger bridge. Luckily we passed there again to avoid the long onitsha traffic. That Road we passed, if you zoom the pictures, is next to the seashore and after that road, there's a few number of buildings on the left and the next is river Niger. Those pillars are the concretes on which the bridge would stand. I wish the commercial bus had just one minute stop. I'd have had the opportunity of snapping more for you to see. I managed snapping the pillars via the bus' window. Amazingly, as we passed there, no work was still ongoing. Did you see a single human being near or close to those pillars working? I spotted only one statue with JB's blue overall beneath the bridge with a warning flag tied to its hand . The remaining pillars are offshire( in the river niger up to asaba)

I don't know what more to say but like I said yesterday, your likes would never still believe cos I can see you're quite emotional about the apc. Both apc and the pdp would keep disappointing you guys if you keep believing everything they say. Only personality should you guys vote and not party. You'd continue to get it wrong with party loyalty or affliation in Nigeria. We do not have the caliber of people in power or participating in politics yet, who could listen the to the yearnings or aspirations of Nigerians. Until this happens, party loyalty is needless. I doubt if we could see someone like buhari to take over from him in 2023. Prof osinbajo would have been a good pick but the hyenas and wolves in the apc are too powerful than him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom / ESN , IPOB, MNK All Gone Quiet / Okorocha Exposed By Pandora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.