Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,063 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Cause And Effect - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cause And Effect (234 Views)

Things That Cause Regret In Old Age / Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent / Verbal Abuse And Effect On Family Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cause And Effect by Simplicity96(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Have you ever visited the doctor, and you try to explain to him, Doctor, I'm feeling cold, I have headache, my temperature is high and the Doctor looks at you and say "Oh that looks like malaria!"

The Doctor is not trained to only focus on the effects but to diagnose the cause with the effects.

This scenario can also be likened to real life situations, that you find many things happening in and around you - they're the effects of something.

Job woke up one day and saw all kinds happening in his life, business going down, lost his children, in the space of little time he has lost everything he had, but all that was the effects of something going behind the scene.

To everything that happens in life, there's a cause, and this brings about the effects we see.

When you enter an office that's cold while the atmosphere outside is hot, you don't just jump and shout Hallelujah we are in heaven, by intelligence you know there's a cause.

Most times we focus more on the effects, because they're the ones we can see. If you treat the effects without looking into the cause, those effects will go, others will come. It will now become a cycle.

Don't just look at the situation around you, they didn't appear without a cause, whether good or bad, there's a cause.

Take time to look around your life, when you see good effects, try and know the cause in other to gain mastery over your results and if it's the other good too, know the cause in other to put a stop to it.

-
Dabo Olawale
Re: Cause And Effect by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplicity96:
Have you ever visited the doctor, and you try to explain to him, Doctor, I'm feeling cold, I have headache, my temperature is high and the Doctor looks at you and say "Oh that looks like malaria!"

The Doctor is not trained to only focus on the effects but to diagnose the cause with the effects.

This scenario can also be likened to real life situations, that you find many things happening in and around you - they're the effects of something.

Job woke up one day and saw all kinds happening in his life, business going down, lost his children, in the space of little time he has lost everything he had, but all that was the effects of something going behind the scene.

To everything that happens in life, there's a cause, and this brings about the effects we see.

When you enter an office that's cold while the atmosphere outside is hot, you don't just jump and shout Hallelujah we are in heaven, by intelligence you know there's a cause.

Most times we focus more on the effects, because they're the ones we can see. If you treat the effects without looking into the cause, those effects will go, others will come. It will now become a cycle.

Don't just look at the situation around you, they didn't appear without a cause, whether good or bad, there's a cause.

Take time to look around your life, when you see good effects, try and know the cause in other to gain mastery over your results and if it's the other good too, know the cause in other to put a stop to it.

-
Dabo Olawale

100%

(1) (Reply)

N-power2020 / See The Shocking Reasons Why You Not Loosing Weight . / Namaste Wahala... All I Think About The Movie | My Honest Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.