Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

His Family Thinks I Am A Gold Digger: My Family Thinks He Is Controlling My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Family Thinks I Am A Gold Digger: My Family Thinks He Is Controlling My Life (552 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Family Thinks I Am A Gold Digger: My Family Thinks He Is Controlling My Life by Rabbi4real: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dear Ma,

Please hide my identity. My name is Francisca (Not real name). I am 26 years old. I have a steady job and I am in love with a very nice and caring man but he is 27 years older than me. I know that the age difference is much but I truly love him and he loves me.

Now, we met about two years ago on a flight and it was love at first sight. My bag got stuck when I tried to get it out of the plane luggage compartment and he helped me get it it. From then, we started talking. We exchanged numbers and we have been inseparable from day 1.

This man has treated me the way no other man has. Even though he is old enough to be like my dad but he does not look that old and he treats me like his equal and with a lot of respect. I get alot of wisdom from him obviously because he is older and has more experience. He is very romantic too. A perfect gentleman!

The only problem now is....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/03/his-family-thinks-i-am-a-gold-digger-my-family-thinks-he-is-controlling-my-life-pls-advise/

Re: His Family Thinks I Am A Gold Digger: My Family Thinks He Is Controlling My Life by Rabbi4real: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
hmnnnn
Re: His Family Thinks I Am A Gold Digger: My Family Thinks He Is Controlling My Life by atilla(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
post here jor. La click la awwwwwn

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert That Excess Airtime To Money / Is There Any Consequence With Marrying A Person With Same Surname As One's? / My Blood Group Is O+, Where Can I Sell It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.