Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,497 members, 7,944,438 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

#endsars: Naira Marley, To Lead Protest On Tuesday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #endsars: Naira Marley, To Lead Protest On Tuesday (372 Views)

EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: Naira Marley, To Lead Protest On Tuesday by eaglenewshour: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Azeez Adeshina Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley has announced that he would be leading a protest on Tuesday, against harassment of youths by SARS units.

Naira Marley disclosed this on his twitter page on Sunday.

His tweet read: “On Tuesday we got some SARS personnels coming out with us. The ones that claim to only come out for big operations and not the dirty works on road.

“They are coming out to show support and to answer some questions, we also got some police officers and soldiers joining the protest.

"Don’t forget guys just incase u see any sars or any forces there on Tuesday don’t start any fight. We are allowed to ask questions? But remember no fight, no vandalism. peaceful protest. Thanks

https://eaglenewshour.com/index.php/2020/10/05/endsars-naira-marley-to-lead-protest-on-tuesday/

Cc
_lalasticlala
_ishilove

Re: #endsars: Naira Marley, To Lead Protest On Tuesday by Kaxmytex(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2020
can there be anything good about SARS?

popo na popo, na that SARS and fsars tag dey run dem mad, with that tag, they always feel they can do anything, nobody go question them...
Re: #endsars: Naira Marley, To Lead Protest On Tuesday by Siberia01(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
cool I'm waiting
Re: #endsars: Naira Marley, To Lead Protest On Tuesday by OwenJesse27(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: #endsars: Naira Marley, To Lead Protest On Tuesday by longetivity(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
I hope they will not lock him up in kirikiri for doing the right thing.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun For Giving Laycon N5m, House / Whatsapp Conversation Of Lil Frosh Begging His Girlfriend After Beating Her Up / My Sister Does Not Have Bipolar, Cha Cha Brother Drags Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.