Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS (32318 Views)

Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers / Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by Nwaotu10(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
boolee:
True. There are Excesses from FSARS that need to be checked and tamed as soon as possible.

But only a criminal minded person will call for the End of FSARS.

You can as well go and clamor for the End of Nigeria Police Force. If that will help achieve your evil goals faster.

Just Last week, A Nigeria court stopped the IGP from recruiting 10000 constables into the NPF.

The supposedly youths said nothing about it.

Yet we cry everyday No Job in the country.

We are our own problem. And only WE can solve the problems.

Until then,

Let's us return back to twitter

To continue

#EndSARS
#EndNigeriaPolice
#EndNigeriaArmy
#EndNigeriaCustoms

What else should we End on Twitter?

May the evil brutality of SARS befall you and your family.

Eburu ozu onye ozo, odi Ka O' nku Ka ebu!!
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by calebadeosun: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:
Akin Alabi, Quilox are just some of the no tomorrow young people in Nigeria.

Don't even let talk about the Desmond Ediot

Where have they been that Alabi is talking now
una get wahala for dis country sha....dem talk wahala and if they kip quiet ogun ni
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by Newboss(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
kingthreat:
The SARS problem has been there since decades in Nigeria. Then there was no SARS, the problem was simply the Nigerian Police.
Lets face it, there are a lot of criminal elements in the Nigerian police and these idle minds use the opportunity to harass and rob and kill innocent citizens.
Banning SARS will encourage robbers and kidnappers to have a field day. What is best that can happen is a complete re-orientation of the police force and a watch dog within the police system that deals ruthlessly with erring officers.

All these English on top of a country as shitty as Nigeria? You obviously know next to nothing about the Nigerian society. When it comes to kidnapping and robbery, SARS is as useless as the entire police force. We provide our own security here in Nigeria. Any street that doesn't have vigilante is where robbers love. Police is for the rich and connected Nigerians. Police is their personal assistant. You have dogs in your compound, the rich man has police AND dogs.

Scrap that nonsense. At least we would have one less evil to deal with. Regular police can always handle violent crimes
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by obyrich(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Adaorababy:
Although, the dreaded SARS have caused more harm than good, rather than proscribe them completely, can't sanctions be applied to erring officers? Fact is, the southern parts of Nigeria which includes south south, south west and south east are characterized by a lot of nefarious activities which includes armed robbery, kidnappings, rituals, yahoo yahoo and so forth. Due to the present situation of the country, and social class competitions that we are awashed with on social media, most youths in the south have resorted to crime.
A lot of people will argue that SARS have killed and extorted more innocent people than the actual culprits of these crimes but I strongly feel some of them are responsible for these harassments.
A lot of youths who are not into any illegality dress irresponsibly, this alone is a red flag for any SARS official while some persons are just so eager to flaunt their wealths either on social media or in real life.
Now, if they're proscribed l, won't it be a field day for crime agents?
I don't even know what I'm saying self.
Have you ever thought that SARs could be fuelling upsurge in armed robbery and kidnapping in the Southern Nigeria?
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by kingthreat(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hedonisco:

The conventional police and mobile police are more than sufficient to tackle armed robbers and kidnappers. How many armed robbery and kidnapping gangs have the SARS tackled lately?

Some of you know nothing about the reality on ground. These SARS fools are not interested in fighting armed robbers or kidnappers. They are all interested in bullying and extorting random people anywhere. Don't get that twisted.

Okay.
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by ibuildstuff(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
boolee:
True. There are Excesses from FSARS that need to be checked and tamed as soon as possible.

But only a criminal minded person will call for the End of FSARS.

You can as well go and clamor for the End of Nigeria Police Force. If that will help achieve your evil goals faster.

Just Last week, A Nigeria court stopped the IGP from recruiting 10000 constables into the NPF.

The supposedly youths said nothing about it.

Yet we cry everyday No Job in the country.

We are our own problem. And only WE can solve the problems.

Until then,

Let's us return back to twitter

To continue

#EndSARS
#EndNigeriaPolice
#EndNigeriaArmy
#EndNigeriaCustoms

What else should we End on Twitter?

#EndNigeria.

Seriously aren't u tired of the rubbish happening in this country.

Do u see US SWAT team harassing people on the street. Is it the duty of sars stop cyber crime?
What is the duty of efcc?

Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by Zyzman: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
All these ones na eye service grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by Ikennamurphy: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Adaorababy:
Although, the dreaded SARS have caused more harm than good, rather than proscribe them completely, can't sanctions be applied to erring officers? Fact is, the southern parts of Nigeria which includes south south, south west and south east are characterized by a lot of nefarious activities which includes armed robbery, kidnappings, rituals, yahoo yahoo and so forth. Due to the present situation of the country, and social class competitions that we are awashed with on social media, most youths in the south have resorted to crime.
A lot of people will argue that SARS have killed and extorted more innocent people than the actual culprits of these crimes but I strongly feel some of them are responsible for these harassments.
A lot of youths who are not into any illegality dress irresponsibly, this alone is a red flag for any SARS official while some persons are just so eager to flaunt their wealths either on social media or in real life.
I don't even know what I'm saying self .
@ emboldened, yes truly you don't know what you're saying.. Between now that SARS is harassing innocent citizens and then they were not doing so in the early 2000 and 90s and present, when has Nigeria faced its worst security challenge except now.. SARS isn't even helping to stop criminals, they only extort people if u don't know, they've never been of any help to secure.. Better know what you're saying, and I hope you or your people get involved with them so you can understand.. As per people showing off, we have freedom of expression in our democracy and that's nothing wrong

Actually I agree with u that u don't know what you're saying
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by frankyychiji(f): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Adaorababy:
I don't even know what I'm saying self.
Is the #EndSars campaign a southern affair?
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by Ikennamurphy: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
kingthreat:
The SARS problem has been there since decades in Nigeria. Then there was no SARS, the problem was simply the Nigerian Police.
Lets face it, there are a lot of criminal elements in the Nigerian police and these idle minds use the opportunity to harass and rob and kill innocent citizens.
Banning SARS will encourage robbers and kidnappers to have a field day. What is best that can happen is a complete re-orientation of the police force and a watch dog within the police system that deals ruthlessly with erring officers.
Lol.. Deal with which erring officers.. Bw now and when there was no sars when was Nigeria best secured? Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by Ikennamurphy: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
donbrowser:

If robbery and kidnapping increase in that region, they will be deployed there.
The north is the headquarters of kidnapping and banditry.. Kaduna is number one in kidnapping go and do your research
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by goshen26: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Good one from Akin Alabi.

He's kinda affected.
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by Ikennamurphy: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hedonisco:

The conventional police and mobile police are more than sufficient to tackle armed robbers and kidnappers. How many armed robbery and kidnapping gangs have the SARS tackled lately?

Some of you know nothing about the reality on ground. These SARS fools are not interested in fighting armed robbers or kidnappers. They are all interested in bullying and extorting random people anywhere. Don't get that twisted.

Leave those guys saying what they don't know about.. SARS is not interested in fighting crime
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by Emmypure: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
kingthreat:

Exactly, I saw one low-brained girl posting a video of SARS killing robbers and was insulting the government. If the robbers succeeded, they will be swift to type RIP

I saw the post, she just joined the trend with proper
knowledge of what happened.
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by andyanders: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
leksdigital:
It's sad , its pathetic, it is not about whether you dress wrong or commit a crime. I was once apprehended, I showed them what I do, I showed them my website, my IG page, they searched my phones they didn't see anything, yet they took me to their station and asked me to pay. I was delayed for over 5 hours. They stole my laptop and we spent the next 2 hours looking for my laptop. One of them even told me If I do no coorperate they will join me with the criminals they caught. I had to cry for help on whatsapp and someone reached out to the commisioner of police who reached out to the DPO of the station. Immediately the commisioner called my laptop came out and I was allowed to go. Its a shame, we all need to stand up against this

Nigeria is really though for the Nigerian youth its sad. Imagine doing a legit job and still being paraded and jailed for a criminal offence.

Can u imagine that. They are just Official Armed Robbers. QED.
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by Propsvilla(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
This guy never change, what he is saying yesterday is what he is still saying today. A sign that there are positive minded young people who can bring a positive change to our Country if saddled with leadership responsibility. As for that where belle face Desmond EIidiot he should retrace his steps and shun good fatherism.
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by OffAir(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pure propaganda stunt..playing on the emotional situation of the EndSars movement to garner political capital when it's clear that this bill is dead on arrival

Because there is no political will from the executive to solve the Sars problem

The Sars problem is systemic and it's the entire police establishment that needs restructuring which sadly inspite of the outcry WILL NEVER HAPPEN UNDER THIS BUHARI LED APC ADMINISTRATION
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by OffAir(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://peoplesgazette.com/just-in-akin-alabi-files-house-motion-to-dissolve-sars/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Pure propaganda stunt..playing on the emotional situation of the EndSars movement to garner political capital when it's clear that this bill is dead on arrival

Because there is no political will from the executive to solve the Sars problem

The Sars problem is systemic and it's the entire police establishment that needs restructuring which sadly inspite of the outcry WILL NEVER HAPPEN UNDER THIS BUHARI LED APC ADMINISTRATION
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by OlujobaSamuel: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
kingthreat:
How many robbery have you read about SARS operatives foiling?
They are not CID which investigates, why should a tactical unit be parading itself for all to see, is it for robbers to know their location or what.
It is the IRT that has been foiling kidnapping and robbery, so we need no SARS, they should go and join those fighting terrorism at war front
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by yemex04(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mutini:
Surprisingly, from 2016 till date not one case of #Sars killings have been reported in the north. Why is it only in the south south and south west region.

Honestly, until you have an experience with this people you won't realize that all Nigerian youths are threatened not just the internet fraudsters.

It's a sin to look good in this country this days. This complaints are legit.

I pray in the end something good comes out.

The truth SARS in the North do not get involved in these shameful acts as they do in the south.. I was in the North for a period of time though, and I did not hear anything called G-boys or yahoo yahoo.
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by naija4life247: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
LosC:
Hope the rubber stamp Speaker and Senate President will agree to this.

Iron stamp lazy youth, be positive for once.
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by naija4life247: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
I really commiserate with all those whose siblings have been killed during this Buhari regime brought upon us by BAT.

!

The same BAT will eat the eyes of lazy and jobless youths.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by LosC: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
naija4life247:

Iron stamp lazy youth, be positive for once.

Keep shut
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by leksdigital: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
That's exactly what they are

andyanders:

Can u imagine that. They are just Official Armed Robbers. QED.
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by paul61777: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
All these those na eyelid delivery
Re: Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS by millhouse: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
End sars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Personnel Turned Their Guns At Me - Fubara / How Villagers Hid Guns After We Killed Terrorists – Defence Chief / Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.