Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,627 members, 7,882,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Girlfriend Got Raped. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Raped. (7260 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / How A Guy Got Raped By Four Ladies... / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Draydd: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2020
OP use brain and codedly ask her ex if they banged.
You ft invite am for drink then ask am like play..
Don't just rush into conclusion, create your inference.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by castro316: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:
Hi guys. My girlfriend told me she got raped by 3 Aboki after she took a bike trying to return home late. She said she couldn't remember anything from after she climbed the bike and the bike man carried an extra passenger even after she asked him not to. She said they tore her clothes and she could not remember anything that had happened until it was the turn of the fourth person who pitied her and let her go. Please help with advice, I don't know what to do as it's hurting both of us and she is already talking about us going separate ways because of what happened. Please help!
She couldn't remember the bike man's face and can't recall the area or any other detail. Except that she asked to be given back her phone which she was given and she was given some money by some other aboki in the area who also helped her get another bike man that took her home. This happened in Okoko area of Lagos state.

Thing is she refused to tell me the truth about who she went out with that day and I know the truth of who she went out with but she keeps covering that up. I'm confused about everything. Maybe it hi a hoax or it's TRUE, I don't know.

The other passenger is her ex
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by FahBuLous: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2020
MikeMicheal:

Since you are not sure,
Then mail us Before/After pictures of her vagina, let us confirm.
To slap u just the hungry me.. Hahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Op just leave her alone
You'll see another GF life continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Offpoint1: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2020
Nbotee:
Chances are dat she had sex with her ex...
Why do you have to tell him the truth naw? Just let him believe the rape story in peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by AfroKnight: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Respect her wish and end the relationship. The rape story with memory loss and refusal to mention the fact that she went to see her ex is all suspicious. Move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by 444crop: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2020
She don use this one comot your mind for who she really went out with that day.....no go get BP ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Charleys: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Freestainworld:
Are you sure the ex is not involved too, I smell something fishy, probably that is why she kept hiding who she went out with, just be patient, take her to the hospital for the necessary treatments, allow her to heal, no blame game, she will even open up to you in time to come depending on the support and love you will show her this difficult time.

Why can't the ex take her to the hospital? Why can't the ex give her the support she needs now?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Charleys: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:
Hi guys. My girlfriend told me she got raped by 3 Aboki after she took a bike trying to return home late. She said she couldn't remember anything from after she climbed the bike and the bike man carried an extra passenger even after she asked him not to. She said they tore her clothes and she could not remember anything that had happened until it was the turn of the fourth person who pitied her and let her go. Please help with advice, I don't know what to do as it's hurting both of us and she is already talking about us going separate ways because of what happened. Please help!
She couldn't remember the bike man's face and can't recall the area or any other detail. Except that she asked to be given back her phone which she was given and she was given some money by some other aboki in the area who also helped her get another bike man that took her home. This happened in Okoko area of Lagos state.

Thing is she refused to tell me the truth about who she went out with that day and I know the truth of who she went out with but she keeps covering that up. I'm confused about everything. Maybe it's a hoax or it's TRUE, I don't know.

The fact is you've been played, and you are playing the game right now.

Quit playing the game.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Liposure: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2020
How did she know she was raped if she couldn't remember anything?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2020
autoengr:
Chances are that she was never raped. She is probably looking to end the relationship and return to her ex (cos you said that she is already asking to go your separate ways and also refused to reveal who she went out with, which is likely her ex).
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Thompsonpet(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2020
OP, go through this thread ASAP! You are yet to understand women.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by TheCork(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

Thing is she refused to tell me the truth about who she went out with that day and I know the truth of who she went out with but she keeps covering that up. I'm confused about everything. Maybe it's a hoax or it's TRUE, I don't know.

Is she lightskin? smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by jimmychang: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Once you have doubts about your partner you are never foolish ...Let the hoe go ...all I see are lies ...
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Jack005(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Immediately I went half way through the story, I knew that your girl was telling lies. Op wise up and stop being a mugu.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#BLIV

Your gf got raped and she wants you both to go your separate ways shocked shocked
Wake up Kiddd.... and smell the coffee..
You better use your number 6
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=dairykidd post=94660469][/quote]

My Brother... your moniker has connotation to a kid but you are a real man.
Na Op be Kidd..
You have said it all.. if he likes .. let him not wake up and smell the coffee..
Seemd he is a Weakling sef..
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
my mind tells she was raped by her ex and his friends and not any aboki man
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:

My thoughts exactly.

But what do I know sef? undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by LadySarah: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

Lol.

Anyway, get her to the hospital first for drugs to flush her womb/vagina to avoid a surprise pregnancy.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:

She wasn't raped , she had consensual sex with her ex.
If she was raped as you said, why will she want to end things with him. She wants to end things and go back to her ex.
This is the simple truth
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=thesas post=94651359

Thing is she refused to tell me the truth about who she went out with that day and I know the truth of who she went out with but she keeps covering that up. I'm confused about everything. Maybe it's a hoax or it's TRUE, I don't know.[/quote]

Your girl wasn't raped young man. she had sex with her ex and wants to end things with you and go back to him
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mannnez:

If she was raped as you said, why will she want to end things with him. She wants to end things and go back to her ex.
This is the simple truth
You have a point there too
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by baralatie(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

She told me where but she doesn't want to tell me who, however I know who .
so why are you áking her again?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by thesas(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
baralatie:

so why are you áking her again?

I wanted to hear it from her but she keeps denying.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by baralatie(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

I wanted to hear it from her but she keeps denying.
then you should let it go?
that she went to see her friend or ex is not a crime.you cannot follow a woman everywhere she goes!

if a woman now tells you she was raped.it is her perogative!

the issue I see here is that she found herself been involved in a skimmed out sex plot of which she did not consent to.that she got her phone and someone who is part of the rape scene now gave money and bike with her clothes torn( tells us the people involved are very known).

just let it be and don't bug her about where she went but you can make her know whatever it is .....everything will work out in her favour and at least you both can be good friends.

life goes on

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by DesChyko: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:
. This happened in Okoko area of Lagos state..

Things happen o.
But I'm suspicuous of this location.
That place is a residential area with humongous population and hardly deserted at any time.
Except she was afraid to scream.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
MikeMicheal:

Since you are not sure,
Then mail us Before/After pictures of her vagina, let us confirm.
Wetin happen na?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Liposure:
How did she know she was raped if she couldn't remember anything?

Trust me. You'd know.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mannnez:

This is the simple truth

She could still have been raped by the ex and his friends. That she asked for breakup is an aftereffect of her guilt cause she knows that if she didn't go visit the ex, the rape wouldn't have happened. She blames herself for trusting the ex and getting herself in this predicament.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
baralatie:

then you should let it go?
that she went to see her friend or ex is not a crime.you cannot follow a woman everywhere she goes!

if a woman now tells you she was raped.it is her perogative!

the issue I see here is that she found herself been involved in a skimmed out sex plot of which she did not consent to.that she got her phone and someone who is part of the rape scene now gave money and bike with her clothes torn( tells us the people involved are very known).

just let it be and don't bug her about where she went but you can make her know whatever it is .....everything will work out in her favour and at least you both can be good friends.

life goes on

My thoughts exactly.

She was definitely raped and by someone she knows. Believe you that. Whether she is lying about remembering the event is debatable as some men are devil assistants and could have drugged her. Although she might be blocking the event to avoid the trauma.

Since she's asking for a breakup, respect her wishes and leave her alone. Her guilt is eating her up for trusting the ex. Let her deal with it however she can.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Zyzman: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:

She went as far to say that the fourth person that was supposed to rape her actually pitied her. Then some others contributed money for her and got another bike for her to go home around after 2am in the morning.

Bro the okoko in Lagos that me I know oh. She can't get a bike by 2am na lie. She had sex with her ex and she's feeling guilty and just want to let you go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mum Sends Internet Into Meltdown After Recreating Jennifer Lopez's Naked Snap / Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) / Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.