Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,201 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Girlfriend Got Raped. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Raped. (7309 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / How A Guy Got Raped By Four Ladies... / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by rockyh(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
thesas:
Hi guys. My girlfriend told me she got raped by 3 Aboki after she took a bike trying to return home late. She said she couldn't remember anything from after she climbed the bike and the bike man carried an extra passenger even after she asked him not to. She said they tore her clothes and she could not remember anything that had happened until it was the turn of the fourth person who pitied her and let her go. Please help with advice, I don't know what to do as it's hurting both of us and she is already talking about us going separate ways because of what happened. Please help!
She couldn't remember the bike man's face and can't recall the area or any other detail. Except that she asked to be given back her phone which she was given and she was given some money by some other aboki in the area who also helped her get another bike man that took her home. This happened in Okoko area of Lagos state.

Thing is she refused to tell me the truth about who she went out with that day and I know the truth of who she went out with but she keeps covering that up. I'm confused about everything. Maybe it's a hoax or it's TRUE, I don't know.
so sorry about it
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by thesas(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2020
So guys. I traveled down to lagos. The rape really happened and it's being handled by authorities at the moment. She eventually told me she was scared of how I'd react if she'd told me she went out with an ex. Her father and I have talked and we've been able to locate perpetrators and their abode. We're working on bringing them to justice. Thank you all for your time and everything else. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by ibrutex(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
my mind tells she was raped by her ex and his friends and not any aboki man

Oil dey your head , you get sense.

maybe She was raped but it involved her ex with his friends , so she was so ashamed of herself . that's why she lied that it's Aboki

she knows you might eventually find out the truth , hence the breakup note before you finding out.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by OLABOY8495(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
OP What Your GirlFriend Told You Is A Lie Rape Haba Is Like You Don Chop Seven Life's Vegetable,My Guy Rapist No They Show Mercy For Their Victim No Be 1 But 4 Men She Never They For UCH OR LUTH Do You Know How Many Minute Dem Go Last UnTop Am. My Guy Confront Her With The Facts And The Rapist Even Give Her Phone And Money To Take Enter Bike Still She Never Faint For Road Or House. My Guy Your Babe Deserve An Award.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by baralatie(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
thesas:
So guys. I traveled down to lagos. The rape really happened and it's being handled by authorities at the moment. She eventually told me she was scared of how I'd react if she'd told me she went out with an ex. Her father and I have talked and we've been able to locate perpetrators and their abode. We're working on bringing them to justice. Thank you all for your time and everything else. God bless.
you be correct guy!

you acted very matured on this case and best of luck
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by JIMMY1393: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Seerade029:

Well it's possible because it happened to someone I know in early September this year.
It was raining, so she and a guy has to stay somewhere to hid, but the guy use that opportunity to rape her.
No houses around.

We saw the blood around her (cos nah virgin).
Later she became 2days pregnant, she had to abort it.
She's a choir and one of the active worker in church.

Well maybe you should heed to this

I did not know people used to give birth in only 2 days oh grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Lightangel65: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
autoengr:
Chances are that she was never raped. She is probably looking to end the relationship and return to her ex (cos you said that she is already asking to go your separate ways and also refused to reveal who she went out with, which is likely her ex).

Exactly what i thought, rape cases are all fake except the ones that end up in the news, when a girl says she was raped its either she wants to dump you, use it as an excuse for loosing virginity, or bleeped someone and is having guilty conscience, girls can lie about rape, imagine what does that tell on rape victims that 80% are false
Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped. by Young03(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Tell us if she was actually raped by the abokis or the ex and his friends.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Legends Can Recognize This Legends [picture] / Should Men Be Dragged To The Altar / Am In Love With Ireneony (picture Include As Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.