Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges (37564 Views)

Onitsha Port: More Containers Arrive Onitsha Via Barges- PICS & VIDEO / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by MosheDayan: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I have questions for you after all your long write up...

Was it Buhari that has prevented a port in Onitsha for 60 years?

Didn't our brothers that could have done something about it also hold office at one time or the other in the past?

You can sway some people with your sweet ethnic jingoism but not me. What was the comment that prompted my own comment? I advise you go and read up from the beginning of the thread.

Onye si na otu na ato uto okwue ife ona ato ka ya.
if my ethnic jingoism doesn't sway you, why did you mention me?
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by Slymontee: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Pilot cargo� who did we offend?
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by Malawian(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nothing stops Asaba from building their own barge port on the other bank of the river.
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by Ngorbungor(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Malawian:
Nothing stops Asaba from building their own barge port on the other bank of the river.

Noting stops, but start making use of Warri port first before building another one
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by Okoroawusa: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
MosheDayan:
if my ethnic jingoism doesn't sway you, why did you mention me?
Mtchew...

Erom na obu mu na madu na akpa nkata...

Sorry o!....bye!
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by 2x24: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Biko hapum aka
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by 2x24: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Quit dreaming Bro, tell ya leaders to fix Onitsha now. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by MosheDayan: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Mtchew...

Sorry o!....bye!
na so person go dey I'm own una go put mouth for wetin no concern you. undecided
Okoroawusa:

Mtchew...

Sorry o!....bye!
na so person go dey I'm own una go put mouth for wetin no concern you.
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by 2x24: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

ABIA
My state is better than Anambra by far.
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by celeiyke: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Coldie:

That means there's a high chance that whatever that's going on in onitsha is just a charade

Onne is more viable. It's d volume of traffic that will make the seaport viable. Onne is surrounded by viable cities, u can use warri if it's only ur goods that will be in d entire ship
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by jevic(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
It is indeed a welcomed development.
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by Ngorbungor(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
celeiyke:

Onne is more viable. It's d volume of traffic that will make the seaport viable. Onne is surrounded by viable cities, u can use warri if it's only ur goods that will be in d entire ship

You guys keep mentioning Warri, why Warri, there is nothing connecting us with Warri, it's either Onne or Ibom Sea Port
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by Pchris86: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good work
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by ada9ja(f): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
JAMO84:
They would still call Buhari a terrorist. Ingrates.
I dey tell u
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by ada9ja(f): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
raker300:
what has buhari got to do with this?

Follow news bro..don’t be a noob

Which news.....if were to be a bad news, u will not follow news instead u call bihari names
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by Malawian(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Noting stops, but start making use of Warri port first before building another one
What stops warri people from making use of warri port?
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by Ngorbungor(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Malawian:

What stops warri people from making use of warri port?

Noting stops them
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by porthouse7(f): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Well that's your headache, but for us, we are moving forward be it River Port or Sea Port or Ocean Port or Stream Port thats your headache and worry about it, as for us little drop of water makes an ocean, we will keep pushing untill we get there that's the spirit of an Igbo man and our guiding principle
keep it up
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by simfrost90210: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
JAMO84:
They would still call Buhari a terrorist. Ingrates.
angry tell that to your family's generation and may one thousand and one grass cutters grow under your armpit for uttering such lambasted and uncultured statement.. ANUOFIA
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by sapientia(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
alizma:

This is the problem with you people. There have been Ports in other areas and the people their don't make it look like it is their personal property. Your attitude at times is enough to drive away development from your side.

I apologise on his behalf.

Every tribe have clowns like that.

Forgive mine as I forgive yours.

Have a nice day sir.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by herich(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
alizma:

This is the problem with you people. There have been Ports in other areas and the people their don't make it look like it is their personal property. Your attitude at times is enough to drive away development from your side.

Again!
The chest beating is paining you as usual.
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by subcbouy: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
raker300:
what has buhari got to do with this?

Follow news bro..don’t be a noob
which news? If he had laid political displayed to it, it will not work.
Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by NewAnambra: 5:12am On Oct 07, 2020

You're right. Anambra state government should buy those waterfront lands and allocate them strictly for building of high rises which will make it the new CBD. This is how it is done elsewhere.

Seeing ships berthed at the Onitsha port with high rise buildings in the background would showcase Onitsha and Anambra state as an economic powerhouse. Ordinarily, watching the city from the Niger bridge could be breathtaking not to talk of when the waterfront is transformed cool

Please Anambra state government try and listen to this.
Don't we have government agents on social media, like this forum?
Don'tn't we have government agents who listen to Sapiencia express on Mondays to take down people's views for effective governance in Anambra state?

Anambra government should regulate land acquisition in Anambra and map out planned estates and commercial centers as opposed to subsistence land ownership encouraged by HYPNOTIZED youths selling every available space in Anambra to land grabbers from ENUGU state who use their JUJU priests and priestesses to drive Anambra youths into selling their heritage at Peanuts to them and in turn build huts instead of well planned high-rises and buildings that will position Anambra as the Light of the nation indeed.

Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by NewAnambra: 5:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I have questions for you after all your long write up...

Was it Buhari that has prevented a port in Onitsha for 60 years?

Didn't our brothers that could have done something about it also hold office at one time or the other in the past?

You can sway some people with your sweet ethnic jingoism but not me. What was the comment that prompted my own comment? I advise you go and read up from the beginning of the thread.

Onye si na otu na ato uto okwue ife ona ato ka ya.

You are arguing with an IPOB slowpoke who is not happy with the sweet development in Anambra.
They will always say things like, we Igbos, we south easterners, Igbo Amaka etc while targeting Anambra for destruction but God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by ThaRealNyke: 8:39pm On May 16, 2021
(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information on Clearing and Forwarding, Import and Export, Air Freight and Sea Cargo delivery with proper documentation at Customs Apapa Wharf, Lagos Nigeria port authority.

Everyone deserves an easy way of Clearing their goods in Wharf Apapa Lagos, Nigeria. From a Container of Tokunbo Cars, New Cars, Trucks, equipment and gadgets, electronics, building materials and all types of goods in vogue at the normal charges.

(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information.
VANLEX GLOBAL EXPRESS NIG. LTD.
Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, Apapa Lagos.

We are here on Earth to help each other!
Our presences in virtually Sea and Airports in Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clientele far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

I help the Importers and Exporters with all Customs Brokers services , as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. I render Custom Licensed clearing and Forwarding services.

Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by ThaRealNyke: 9:02pm On May 16, 2021
This is a free seminar (+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information on Clearing and Forwarding, Import and Export, Air Freight and Sea Cargo delivery with proper documentation at Customs Apapa Wharf, Lagos Nigeria port authority.

Everyone deserves an easy way of Clearing their goods in Wharf Apapa Lagos, Nigeria. From a Container of Tokunbo Cars, New Cars, Trucks, equipment and gadgets, electronics, building materials and all types of goods in vogue at the normal charges.

Our presences in virtually Sea and Airports in Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clientele far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

I help the Importers and Exporters with all Customs Brokers services , as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. I render Custom Licensed clearing and Forwarding services.

Re: Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges by ThaRealNyke: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information on clearing and Forwarding, Import and Export, Air Freight and Sea Cargo delivery with proper documentation at Customs apapa Wharf, lagos Nigeria port authority. Free Seminar Classes that will help you with so much information.

Everyone deserves an easy way of clearing their goods in Wharf apapa lagos, Nigeria. From a container of Tokunbo Cars, New Cars, Trucks, equipment and gadgets, electronics, building materials and all types of goods in vogue at the normal charges.

Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, apapa lagos.

Our presences in virtually Sea and Airports in Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clientele far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

I help the Importers and Exporters with all Customs Brokers services , as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. I render Custom Licensed clearing and Forwarding services.

Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, apapa lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) / Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident / Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.