Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Stay Sane In Lagos Traffic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Stay Sane In Lagos Traffic (234 Views)

Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / 3 Ways To Stay Sane In Nigeria / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stay Sane In Lagos Traffic by Leeeelian(f): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Hello friends!

If you are reading this post, it means, you somehow believe that you can experience Lagos daily traffic and still remain sane.

Well, I am struggling to believe so because the traffic I experienced on the 5th of September 2020 was horror!

I am still sane and rock-solid, but, am not sure for how long.

I really want to thank God for these Lagos traffic tips that have helped keep my sanity intact for this long:

1. Preparing my mind, body, spirit, and soul that there will always be traffic whenever I step out. So, I hardly ever get disappointed. grin

2. Using my Google map to find all the shortcuts I can utilize, even though, sometimes, it will tell you 15mins to arrive at your destination and you will eventually arrive after 2 hours. angry

3. Listening to my favorite radio station. Thank you Urban FM and Cool FM for always keeping me company. wink

4. Not bothering to understand what is causing the traffic. That's an endless journey. sad

5. Agreeing with me and myself, that all of us driving on these Lagos roads, are probably not normal anymore. So I drive with extreme caution. I am too stressed to be shouting and fighting Upandan. lipsrsealed

6. Venting and doing a YouTube video on how to keep sane in Lagos Traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoeJZTsVjpc

*It’s just a way of reassuring myself that it is very much possible* cheesy

How do you keep your cool in Lagos traffic? Oya, comment below. Let's talk about it. You might just be helping someone else stay sane! kiss kiss
Re: How To Stay Sane In Lagos Traffic by LawLab247: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Stay Sane In Lagos Traffic by yanabasee(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Lagos traffic is a different hellfire.....

The state government should look into job time/shifting.... Some people should close earlier and some people later....And should cut across private sectors too...

By the time everyone closes around 4om down to 6pm... You'll get home by midnight....

Some men will branch their sidechics house and cruise till 11pm and will be lying to the poor woman at home that traffic was hectic....

1 Like

Re: How To Stay Sane In Lagos Traffic by Leeeelian(f): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

yanabasee:
Lagos traffic is a different hellfire.....

The state government should look into job time/shifting.... Some people should close earlier and some people later....And should cut across private sectors too...

By the time everyone closes around 4om down to 6pm... You'll get home by midnight....

Some men will branch their sidechics house and cruise till 11pm and will be lying to the poor woman at home that traffic was hectic....

(1) (Reply)

Yola/gombe Indigenes Give 10 Days Ultimatum Over Fed RD Deplorable Condition / Is This Digirdp.com RDP Are Best To Use ? / What Is/are The Lesson(s) You Learnt As SARS Is Finally Dissolved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.