Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) (819 Views)

Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) by iExplore(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Tuesday 6th Oct, at around 11pm, I was tired of hitting at my keyboard (Typing). I closed my laptop's lid, picked up my phone and logged on to Facebook to look exactly for what doesn't concern me. I kept scrolling endlessly and aimlessly until I got to post on a Facebook group, with the name "Igbo Rant HQ". This post got my attention. I couldn't scroll more or less. I decided to read every word on the chat and even the commenters hilarious opinions.

The post which generated over 2k Likes & 7k Comments, is about a guy who is apparently fed up with his relationship and has ended it in the most unusual way. Below is the screenshots of the chats. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: The screenshots of chats you are about to see might not be a true story. It could be joke. But whatever it is, there's a truth in it and a lesson to be learnt.

Re: Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) by iExplore(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2020
Continuation...

Re: Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) by YoonSung20: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2020
hmmm I love this guy, he told her the fu<king truth before its too late
Re: Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) by iExplore(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2020
More...

Re: Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) by iExplore(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Last

Re: Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) by iExplore(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2020
What is your unbiased opinion on this?

Mean while, here are some opinions of the commenters, with each gender supporting their own

Re: Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) by Edmundbill(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2020
He is a real man smiley
Re: Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) by ojun50(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Most Nigerian girls are like this

There best vision is to get married
Re: Epic Chats Between A Guy And His Girlfriend - Lesson For The Girls (screenshots) by iExplore(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn / All I Wanted Was A Man To Marry Me But An Affair Is Holding Me Back-pls Advise / Cold Approach Any Girl You Like And Get Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.