Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,100 members, 7,939,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

How I Went From A Frustrated Writer To A Financially Free Writer. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Went From A Frustrated Writer To A Financially Free Writer. (223 Views)

The Factory Worker Who Went From ₦220k To ₦35k/month / If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Went From A Frustrated Writer To A Financially Free Writer. by WisdomDannie(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2020
I was just a writer who was only interested in completing my book when COVID-19 struck the world.

Piam! Lockdown started in Nigeria.

I was so frustrated because I had a lot of plans, but there I was stuck at a place.

And to make matters worse, I had no income flow at all...

I kept burning my data on the internet, yet nothing to earn with my smartphone!

Then, I came across BOC (The Bachelor of Copywriting school).

I was like, heck! What's copywriting? �

But I decided to give it a try and I paid for the one month training with my last penny..

Like the biblical Esther, I was like even if I perish, I perish.

Since that day, my financial life took a lift! I instantly got double what I paid for in less than two weeks and have been on a daily alert ever since. I have also trained some persons who are doing well today.

I recently landed a proposal to do a job for a governmental project.

All credits to copywriting!

Be calming down! I understand how much you want to learn copywriting and be successful in it too. I got you!

On that note, I am organizing THE BOOST YOUR FINANCE 3.0

This is a three-week advanced classes where I will teach you how to be a grand master in copywriting, even if you are shy.

We will also be launching "The October challenge" where participants could make more than $132 (50k) in two weeks.

YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:

♥️ Write contents that grabs your customers by their throats using the 2H2C and AIDA formular.
♥️ Make them beg you to collect their money.
♥️ Sell with your WhatsApp status.
♥️ Land your first job on Nairaland and Upwork.
♥️ Trigger 10x sales in your business in less than two weeks.

BONUS
➡️ Access to materials worth 55k.
➡️ Free one week mentorship worth 10k
➡️ Videos.
➡️ Free ticket to the October challenge.
And many more...
TOTAL WORTH: N75,000

All these are pegged at a comission fee of N20,000.

But God forbid, I charge you that since I still got you in this and root for your success..

Therefore, this has been crashed to N5000.

However, the first 15 persons will pay only N1999 only!

Is there a guarantee? Hell, yeah!
If you attend these classes and felt like you wasted your time and money, I will refund your fee with an extra sorry-for-the-stress money.

So you see, you have nothing to lose!!

PAY N1999 TO:
Ezeh Wisdom C
First bank

SEND A POP TO: 08163446850

P.S: The persons that passed through my classes have been doing well financially. You could be the next on the line. Rush and pay now! The discount ends at the 15th person!!

Whatsapp@ 08163446850 to know more!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mr Wilson Ughanlumen. , Entrepreneur And Founder Of FL Logistics / Graphic Design / How To Make An Enviable Income In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.