Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,082 members, 7,987,828 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:45 PM

Injustice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Injustice (152 Views)

Injustice Against The Wish Of The Masses In Arochukwu Local Government Of Abia S / Injustice Against The North In Nairaland / Injustice Meted Out To My Friend And Her Husband By The NPF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Injustice by BrownAmadi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oil mill market is been given out to strangers in Rumuokwurusi even as the governor short it down,the RTC chairman and RYA youth president have turn the express road to the new oil mill market,all we ask form the governor is to still leave it close till the youths finishes the election to elect a good leaders,they even took me to court for speaking the truth about the injustice happening in my community, 20th October 2020 is the sitting date,please mr governor we need you in Rumuokwurusi just as you ended the godfatherism in Edo state,we the youths of Rumuokwurusi have suffered for many years,jobs been sold to strangers and strangers living like they own our land Rumuokwurusi, injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere,please come to our rescue

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Breaking News Sars Officially Dissolved By Igp...Watch full video / #endyahooyahoo / Gunmen Abduct 400 Level Medical Student Along Benin-auchi Road, Demand N7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.