Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) (67523 Views)

Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Holumhidey(m): 1:31am On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
That's sad. Wish you quick recovery.
You must be mad
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Cholls:
my brother's I smell lies
like damage control abi?

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Halo22: 2:41am On Oct 08, 2020
I said it earlier, that this lady was not normal. How could a lady want to quit a marriage after being involved for about ten years and had given birth to 3 kids? Most of these our celebrities don't have issues with ego, but with some things they sip before going into act, if you think it's a lie, what should make a lady as old as Tiwa to be dating a small boy young enough to be her kid bro.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by lailo: 2:58am On Oct 08, 2020
funny enough.e no get cure

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by opribo(m): 3:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Is that not a white man's disease, how come.

Anyway, quick recovery to her.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 3:36am On Oct 08, 2020
telkevog:
So sorry. Get well soon!

Meanwhile, FTC for the first time. Dedicated to all who love me here!
sorry get well soon? Did u read it all? Or u don’t know what bipolar is? Lemme help u bipolar can’t be cured it can only be managed..and it has dire consequences if not managed..
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 3:36am On Oct 08, 2020
opribo:
Is that not a white man's disease, how come.

Anyway, quick recovery to her.
smh
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by OLABOY8495(m): 3:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Bipolar Disorder Means Mental Illness Marked By Extreme Shift In Mood But This Thing Get No Cure Is Either She Is Traumatic By The Excess Of Beating She Get From Her Husband Or She Is Into Drug And Alcohol Abuse. Get Well Ma
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by darlenese(f): 3:42am On Oct 08, 2020
victorian:

I will marry. I'm not a lesbian And I will never be.

I'm in a blessed relationship with my man. Hes the best man I can ever ask for.
Thats why I said some men in that evil category, I didn't say all men are like chacha husband.

Some men are good. Mine is very good and I'm so blessed to have him in my life.

I've dated demons in men's clothing but God saved me from their evil. I ran like never before until I met my Prince D. The only man who knows what it takes to care and love a worthy woman like myself with holding back.

God will forever keep him away from evil eyes like yours! Amen!

Keep receiving yourself there , u call someone a woman beater when you don't know the truth about the whole story , it's clear you also have this Bipolar disorder

5 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by DeRay98(m): 4:02am On Oct 08, 2020
Flier:
shes decieving herself trying to protect her husband
We go hear the full gist from her family when he finally killed her

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
It didn't fit the narative your biased mind wanted to hear?

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by abisola85: 4:56am On Oct 08, 2020
In my opinion based on what she said, am done with this marriage ,might be because are other colleagues are making it big time while she doesn't have the freedom she want and boom!!! The only option is to walk out of the marriage
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Moneyboyz: 5:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Bipolar disorder due to another medical or substance abuse who knows.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by orgylover: 5:13am On Oct 08, 2020
womenareapes:
not until she use knife and cut of your tiny preek just because she saw a girl picture on your phone!

you will come back and read this your comment with regret undecided
people do that out of anger. get my point man. this bipolar disorder shit that the media and people try to make it sound extreme is just anger. everyone gets angry
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by TheWalkingMind: 5:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayers for you !
May the Mercy of God Locate you and Sort you out in Jesus Name...

You don't need to Show anybody anything..
Keep your Home off the Public..
It's apparent you're not learned going by your last paragraph.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by miketonic(m): 5:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Wow Nigerians are this gullible and naive. I am a psychiatrist by profession and I have diagnosed a lot of people from bipolar, depression, anxieties and schizophrenia. This women does not have bipolar, her first video was a cry for help. From her first video u can can tell that she is in an emotionally and mental abuse. I also believed that the husband or some people have threaten her... now she is using bipolar as a cover up. If u want to know more about mental health, ask me questions
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by 2cribz: 5:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Yes na. Why not. When you act stupid movies and the senseless epic on dstb won't stop showing the senseless village king and queen inside one boring compound movies
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by joyandfaith: 5:51am On Oct 08, 2020
were onigba meji
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by boxypane(m): 5:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Plenty people get am for Naija.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Benwallt(m): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2020
So, she has lost touch with reality. Tell us the truth n don't die in denial. That man has fvcked u up. Sorry, get well n move on
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by excel101(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2020
I hope she's not acting, never trust actors/actresses
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by cardoctor(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2020
What happened to her mouth? Get well soon.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 6:04am On Oct 08, 2020
I love this lady. God please heal her. Get well soon sister.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2020
QuinieR:

Hmmmm baby girl you dey here grin
Lol so u still dey use the Accnt?
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by lymelyte(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Slimzjoe:

We don't take our mental health seriously in this Part of the world even if it's a very crucial Issue. I'm happy she knows her Problem and seeking help for it and I sincerely hope she gets better

Some of our Service agents and Lecturers also have various psychological Imbalance but no one checks them.

You can't tell me a Lecturer that keeps telling Students that they can't Pass a course he's taking no matter how much they write is Ok in his head. Or how a Police Officer Slaps you immediately for asking him why he wants to search you.

I want to use this medium to appeal to Employers to carry out Routine Mental and psychological Evaluation of Law enforcement agents, Teachers and Lecturers, Public Service personnels too.

so true.. The truth is that 90% of nigerians are mentally and pyschologically sick but because we pay little or no attention to mental illness, we see it as normal.. Na only when we catch malaria,fever or some other type of physical sickness Naim we dey go hospital..
The govt that is suppose to create awareness and put infrastructure in place for its citizenry to go for regular check up is also mentally,physically and pyschologically sick.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by ayenale1(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2020
You systematically celebrated and announce your marriage breakup like a normal thing...now you want us to sympathize with you for having bipolar...lie kill you there, why u no tell us immediately u pack comot for ur hubby house sey u get bipolar...u need him more now than ever before...i smell rat in your action...time will tell, u go soon confess cos i surely know truth go come out and bloggers go reason ur matter.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by telkevog(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2020
6digitscomrade:
sorry get well soon? Did u read it all? Or u don’t know what bipolar is? Lemme help u bipolar can’t be cured it can only be managed..and it has dire consequences if not managed..
who arb helping? What should I have told her then, that she should die or get mad soon?
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDeaydg3gT/?igshid=12h3dmo3air01

Bipolar disorder is very dangerous.

And it's the major cause of Suicide!
My immediate younger brother is bipolar and I suffered. The can switch mood from being extremely happy to Severe sadness within 1 second.

At one point my brother wanted to kill me just because I gave him money. In his mind he's supposed to have his own money too.

It was later he was diagnosed of bipolar but before we never knew and everybody thought he's wicked and heartless.

They need love! I mean sincere love. Just yesterday I bought him a phone because he called me that he needed one and the money I used to buy the phone was money for my rent.

I can comfortably say that Cha cha's outbursts few days ago could be as a result of Bipolar Disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Theicecode(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Slimzjoe:

We don't take our mental health seriously in this Part of the world even if it's a very crucial Issue. I'm happy she knows her Problem and seeking help for it and I sincerely hope she gets better

Some of our Service agents and Lecturers also have various psychological Imbalance but no one checks them.

You can't tell me a Lecturer that keeps telling Students that they can't Pass a course he's taking no matter how much they write is Ok in his head. Or how a Police Officer Slaps you immediately for asking him why he wants to search you.

I want to use this medium to appeal to Employers to carry out Routine Mental and psychological Evaluation of Law enforcement agents, Teachers and Lecturers, Public Service personnels too.

The truth is that 90% of Nigerians have this problem, it's the cause of frustration and bitterness.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2020
telkevog:

Doctor! I may not know what Bipolar Disorder is. However, no matter what it is, I believe God can eventually heal her and that's why I wished her to get well soon. Is it a crime?

I didnt say it is a crime infact I'm not even wishing her such problem that is why I said may be she doesnt understand what she is saying.

I don't want to think of such even to my enemy because I have witnessed a colleague younger brother suffering from such sickness biko pls its not funny at all.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2020
[[s]quote author=Truthteller2020 post=94714833]will you keep quiet? someone said she has Bipolar and you are here talking nonsense. [/quote][/s]

Read my post then plug the cord upstairs to understand my statement or pls just face your side if you can not deduce message someone is passing.

Good morning if you wish to.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Cuppycakes(f): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2020
I think we are celebrating world mental health day today..

Get well soon NNE

Take your drugs and you would be fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / Femi Otedola, His Wife And His Four Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.