Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,258 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) (67552 Views)

Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Tochj(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Ejor kini bipolar disorder
Ps help a brother
I chop my school fees.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by html14java(f): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Nice crafts.
Thank you.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Azyne:

Thank you! She even said she'll put it in motion pictures. Do these people think we are goats
lol grin grin we Don Sabi them finish
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by abisola85: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
I no that the husband his a producer.. I only narrate the content of her first video
yvelchstores:
her husband is also in the industry as a producer, they produce movies tgda. I don't think your theory is correct. Any which way, I wish them well.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nellsworld(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
jrusky:

That is what I'm saying. How can having bipolar reason for quitting marriage its so weird excuse because that is not the cure. So she is not saying the truth yet.
Cos she can swing into a different mood, watch movies or read more of bipolar disorder, but i think she was depressed for it to trigger
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chai!!She even look like who don mad....All this Babes wey dey smoke pass street touts...See her lips self don show say she dey use kush wake up for morning.
When I first saw that video of she shouting I'm done,I'm leaving.I ask someone of this babe first dey alright or she dey on Marley.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Quick Recovery Dear! Lol. But this matter the graduately be like some movies character oh!
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by PaulH07: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDeaydg3gT/?igshid=12h3dmo3air01

This is what happens when you give a woman too much love and peace of mind.

If she doesn't cheat on you, she would run mad.

Nice guys should take notes...
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dipolar Disorder, hmmmm. D Kind Of Strange Names Of Ailment We Are Hearing Dis Days.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Bigsolo10: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
God will help you
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by victorian(f): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Samcent:

My sister, I am happy you like your man. But small small with the shower of praise. I'm sure Chacha must have said same of her husband.
In most cases, relationship before marriage is always sweeter and more intoxicating than after marriage.

Please don't get me wrong, you have my best wishes.

Thanks I understand.

You are right about the intoxicating part but God help us, we won't end up like chacha 's case scenario in Jesus name amen.

It's well
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Samcent: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2020
victorian:

Thanks I understand.

You are right about the intoxicating part but God help us, we won't end up like chacha 's case scenario in Jesus name amen.

It's well
Amen!
Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by MrCork: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
victorian:

Thanks I understand.

It's well

..hello I am a music director & am shootin a expensive music video wit davido,50sent, Jay z, wisskid, & riyana...can u quickly send me yor full size naaaaked picture so I can inspet it to help us invite u for audition.
This is yor shance to be star & mingle with celebriys like me!
cheesy
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by victorian(f): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
MrCork:

..hello I am a music director & am shootin a expensive music video wit davido,50sent, Jay z, wisskid, & riyana...can u quickly send me yor full size naaaaked picture so I can inspet it to help us invite u for audition.
This is yor shance to be star & mingle with celebriys like me!
cheesy
[/s]
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by MrCork: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

^^^ but y u all ways playin had do get sef....u no I love lightskin women.
..abi dont u like fine boys?..are u aware chicks never say no to me &. do u realise am a Londonor & I hav moiney, pounds sterling?
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yeankah Banks: How An IN Driver Masturbated While Carrying Me / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.