Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,641 members, 7,889,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list (1037 Views)

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You / Can God Bless A Nation Whose Leaders Drink Blood Like Water? / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by alexleo(m): 1:15am On Mar 05, 2011
say a prayer for a nairalander here or bless a nairalander here. By so doing you clear the air of bashing one another and strife here and pave way for peace and love. Surely the hordes of evil will find this place uncomfortable when we saturate it with blessings of God , peace and love from above. The word of God must surely prosper. God bless everyone. Amen.

@ yommyuk -  God is your strength ,may he continue to lift you higher. Amen.

@ uchkochi - God  bless your ministry and keep you ever ablaze for him. Amen .

@ yefet - may God keep your feet steadfast in him and may the message of his coming never depart from u. Amen.

@ image123 - may God increase your wisdom and may his grace abound for you.

@ joagbaje - may God bless you with more wisdom and understanding of his word , keep you ever shining for him. Amen.

@jesoul - more wisdom and divine guidance from above be added unto you. May his glory shield you always. Amen.

@ileke-idi - may God strengthen your faith in him , establish u in holiness and make u a pillar in his ministry. May he cover you with his loving kindness. Amen.

@nuclearboy - may the Lord continue to perfect your knowledge in him and may his glory shine forth in you. Amen.

@pastorAIO - may God continually establish you in his righteousness and truth  and bless your ministry. Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by vescucci(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2011
me nko? I need some of that good stuff
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by alexleo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
@vescucci ,
may God uplift you to a height where you will experience the joy of serving him in spirit and in truth all the days of your life. Amen.

Vescucci , this is open to all. I believe there are people in this forum that you wish good. This is it. Say your prayer for them or bless them. Thanks dear.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by vescucci(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2011
Hmmm. I'm a confused person and I'm always doubting my motives. I usually pray for people in private but the only person I don't feel creeped out praying for in public is JeSoul. Frankly, I don't think she needs my prayers. She must be neck high in em. God bless the good, the bad and the ugly folks of nl.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by Image123(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2011
@alexleo
May God give you more grace.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by alexleo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
vescucci:

Hmmm. I'm a confused person and I'm always doubting my motives. I usually pray for people in private but the only person I don't feel creeped out praying for in public is JeSoul. Frankly, I don't think she needs my prayers. She must be neck high in em. God bless the good, the bad and the ugly folks of nl.

My dear we need each others prayer. It is one of the ways we give each other a helping hand. Even vibrant men pf God, Bishops etc, needs the prayers of their members in order to be steadfast. Also Jesus gave us an injuction by telling us to "pray for them that persecute you". That is to show you that even the person you feel is not in good terms with you needs your prayer. Again, praying for someone attracts blessing for you. Pls pray for jesoul. Am not trying to act as her defence council but i dont see any bad thing or wicked intentions in her dealings with people here. She could be a 'lovely enemy' to some people here. Bless you dear.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by alexleo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2011
Image123:

@alexleo
May God give you more grace.

Amen and AMEN.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by Joagbaje(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2011
Thanks alexlo
I pray for the salvation of the religious people on NL . That they will come to full comprehension of the gospel of christ.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by obowunmi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2011
I pray to come president of Nigeria -- Amen.

God bless my NLder brothers and sisters.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by seyibrown(f): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
vescucci:

Hmmm. I'm a confused person and I'm always doubting my motives. I usually pray for people in private but the only person I don't feel creeped out praying for in public is JeSoul. Frankly, I don't think she needs my prayers. She must be neck high in em. God bless[b] the good, the bad and the ugly folks of nl[/b].

LOL at bolded! Amen!
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by nuclearboy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2011
I pray and have faith that Joagbaje will come to the realization that God, Salvation & God's Kingdom is NOT about food, drink, cars or greed but about Holiness, Righteousness and good standing with God and man. Following that, I pray his avarice be consumed by the true Holy Spirit and that he comes to know true salvation (not tummy satiation - dude reminds me of an overfed catfish)

I pray for Alexleo for greater maturity.

I pray for all NL members that God's Will be done in their lives
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by alexleo(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2011
@obowunmi ,
you behaved like an average Nigerian politician who considers self first before others. The rule says u should pray for others and not yourself. Here you even prayed for yourself first before praying for others. Doesn't this show that if you become Nigeria's president tomorrow there is the tendency that you might be as selfish as our past and present leaders and we are praying against such leaders,  Lol,  God bless you dear.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by obowunmi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^^^ u r a slowpoke --- carry go. Didn't I pray for others ?
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by alexleo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
@obowunmi ,
the issue here is that you prayed for yourself first before praying for others whereas you are not even supposed to pray for yourself. Check out others who posted before you , they just prayed for others and ended it there. Thats why i accused your own of having selfish colouration. However am not taken it seriously. God bless you.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by winiamanda: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
I pray for all the nairalanders that are yet to believe in Jesus and embrace His love
That their eyes of understanding is enlightened to comprehend the love of God upon their lives
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by uche13: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
I pray for love and unity upon all the members of this forum and that we acknowledge the fact that our doctrines may Differ but in all we are members of the body of Christ.

I further pray that we become aware that we spend more time arguing over issues of no relevance and in the process leave out the weighter matters which is the edification of one another. Help us o Lord to know that this is just a trick of the enemy whose desire is to distract Gods own children.

Finally i pray that this section will be a reference point for the weak in faith to be strengthened as a result of the rich and warm fellowship being shared amongst the members of this section.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by mabell: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
uche13:

Finally i pray that this section will be a reference point for the weak in faith to be strengthened as a result of the rich and warm fellowship being shared amongst the members of this section.

This is my desire too, say amen to it
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by alexleo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
uche13:

I pray for love and unity upon all the members of this forum and that we acknowledge the fact that our doctrines may Differ but in all we are members of the body of Christ.

I further pray that we become aware that we spend more time arguing over issues of no relevance and in the process leave out the weighter matters which is the edification of one another. Help us o Lord to know that this is just a trick of the enemy whose desire is to distract Gods own children.

uche13:

Amen. God bless you richly uche13 and reward you with heaven at last.

@mabell- God bless you too and reward you with heaven and i join you in saying Amen to the prayer by Uche13.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by oluite(f): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2011
I like this thread.@OP good one.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by alexleo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
@oluite .
Thanks dear.
May the power that raised our Lord Jesus from the dead lift you out from every grip of the enemy and set your feet on the path of holiness. May that power crush every obstacle in between you and God's perfect will for your life. Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by Image123(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
I prAy that God will give every sincere seeker of God on nl spiritual maturity and more understanding. And repentance for religious bigots in Jesus' name.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by MyJoe: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2011
alexleo:

@ yommyuk -  God is your strength ,may he continue to lift you higher. Amen.
Don't know the guy much, but good prayer.

alexleo:
@ uchkochi - God  bless your ministry and keep you ever ablaze for him. Amen .
Ablaze? This prayer is incendiary!

alexleo:
@ yefet - may God keep your feet steadfast in him and may the message of his coming never depart from u. Amen.
Ehm, this guy actually needs to seek to frighten people less by toning down a bit on all that the "rapture" and "left behind" stuff. There's a lot of good stuff in the gospels beside that. Pray that he sees them.

alexleo:
@ image123 - may God increase your wisdom and may his grace abound for you.
More wisdom for Sir Image (AS)? Good prayer!

alexleo:
@ joagbaje - may God bless you with more wisdom and understanding of his word , keep you ever shining for him. Amen.
Guy hardly needs your prayer. I mean, whether you pray or not he always shines

alexleo:
@jesoul - more wisdom and divine guidance from above be added unto you. May his glory shield you always. Amen.
Good prayer.

alexleo:
@ileke-idi - may God strengthen your faith in him , establish u in holiness and make u a pillar in his ministry. May he cover you with his loving kindness. Amen.
This good lady won't appreciate the above prayer much. Pray for the Ekiti homeland - that would be more like it! Won't it, Ileke-Idi?  wink

alexleo:
@nuclearboy - may the Lord continue to perfect your knowledge in him and may his glory shine forth in you. Amen.
Glory is good. Good prayer.

alexleo:
@pastorAIO - may God continually establish you in his righteousness and truth  and bless your ministry. Amen.
His ministry? Yeah, may God bless it.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by MyJoe: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2011
alexleo:

@vescucci ,
may God uplift you to a height where you will experience the joy of serving him in spirit and in truth all the days of your life. Amen.
In other words, may God make him a Christian. Now, that will be a refreshing about turn for the agnostic-deistic-theistic-inquisitive philosopher! I mean, it will be interesting to see him come to Nairaland and use his analytical skills to expound on the Rapture.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by alexleo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
@myjoe ,
Ileke-idi is already having a new experience with God. if u read his recent posts you will know that  the prayer is good for her this time. Beyond here I also present her before God during my prayer time. I also mention some of the names of people in NL before God in prayer. On your comment concerning my prayer for joagbaje I will say that we all need each other's prayer until we get to heaven.

My prayer for you is for a divine lifting up which will start from the spiritual and manifest in the physical. Your testimony will soon spring forth beyond your imagination. The Lord is your strenght. Amen.

@kunleoshobo ,
may God establish you more and more on his word. May he be your guide. Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by yommyuk: 5:06am On Mar 10, 2011
The thread brings Ephesians 4:14-16 to mind

"Then we will no longer be immature like children. We won't be tossed and blown about by every wind of new teaching. We will not be influenced when people try to trick us with lies so clever they sound like the truth. Instead, we speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ. He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love"

@Alexleo
God bless wink
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by KunleOshob(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2011
@Alexleo
Thanx for that prayer, interestingly it is also my personal prayer point that God increases me in knowledge of his will. Cheers God bless you to.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by vescucci(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2011
Lol, MyJoe. How's Antartica? Do people still believe in Rapture? That must be where those Roswell ideas came from.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by alexleo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
vescucci:

Lol, MyJoe. How's Antartica? Do people still believe in Rapture? That must be where those Roswell ideas came from.

Weather people believe it or not the rapture will take place soon. Rapture is not based on people's believe. It is a sure word from God that Jesus will come again to take his bride away and that is what we call rapture. its just like the sun, weather people believe it or not, the sun will definitely shine. The rising of the sun is not based on people's believe so also is the rapture. Please accept Jesus today and be prepared for His soon coming. Thanks.
Re: Say A Prayer Or Bless A Nairalander Here. check out this list by vescucci(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2011
Oh? I was refering to the tractor beam elevator like thingie I grew up knowing about. Jesus may well come back. It's the least he could do.

(1) (Reply)

The Least Shall Be The Greatest / The Fundamental Error Of Atheists And Other Bible Unbelievers / Give Money Unto God, But Send It To My Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.