Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice (1596 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Michaella568(f): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
I have a best friend who I love dearly.we are friends since secondary school days also in the same higher institution.. Her parents have been a great help to me financially since I lost my parents though I don't live with them ,I live with a family member.I work and school at the same time.

her parents treat me like their daughter and helped me a lot....during last year I traveled and when I came back I found out my friend was pregnant and I was surprised.. She never had a bf and I asked her how it happened.. She told me she has been dating the guy for a while but hid it from me .she told me the guy denied it , she told me the guy was the one that deflowered her,

she traveled down to his place but he threw her out of his house calling her names.she had to lodge in hotel that night..when she got back home her parents called the guy but he rained curses on them...after that she accepted to keep the child and we went back to school...six months into the pregnancy I went with her to the hospital as usual and the nurse said we should go for scan but we found out the baby died in her belly...she was operated on but she was never the same again..she went into depression.. But her parents and I were there for her...

God saw her through at last and she became lively again....during the pandemic we went back home and one day I chat her up as usual then found out she got back together with the guy..I was so pissed off and I told her it wasn't a good idea and am not in support.. She said she love him and can't do without him..I had to keep my cool...she told me the guy said he was having financial issues then that was why he did all that but I didn't believe that shit...after a while she said she wanted me to meet him cuz have never seen him before... I agreed and the day came and we were out together but the kind of bad look I gave the guy time to time made him uncomfortable and I didn't talk to him much

..after the hangout he reported me to my friend and she got angry and called me... I told her the dickhead is just using her and told her to leave him..she got more angry and called my fiancee saying I insulted her bf..my fiancee told me to leave her alone and shouldn't meddle...
Just last week she chat me up and told me to lend her some money saying her bf needed it and she didn't have for now... I told her I didn't have and said even if I have I wouldn't give her for that purpose.. She got into another fight with me again.. She hasn't called nor chat me since then... Am I being wrong for what I said?
Besides should I just tell her parents since they didn't know she is back together with the guy?
Or I should just leave her alone? But honestly I feel for her cuz she is a nice girl and the guy is just using her...am what advice should I give her...pls advice... Thanks

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Davash222(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
But honestly I feel for her cuz she is a nice girl and the guy is just using her...

How are you sure you're not been used by your own boyfriend?

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by candyguyofficia(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
In all you do don't report to her parent that she is back with the guy. The will make whatever future help you have to offer to her to be void because she will forever say you betrayed her trust, she wouldn't see the part that you only trying to help out.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by duduade: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mind your business

A word is enough for the wise
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Uzomacharles: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Some boys wicked

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Dam you have done your best, just leave her alone. Some girls can be dumb, the guy that humiliate them, are the guys they are dying for.

Falling inlove is sweet, just that if you fall without your brain you can never regain, till you break up.

Girls and thier ex, inseparable species.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by JOACHINpedro: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nne you've tried your best. loaning her the money is up to you . lead your own happy life.
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by ojun50(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
You better leave her let face her cross
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Why is it that deek can make a girl stupid like this..
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Michaella568:
I have a best friend who I love dearly.we are friends since secondary school days also in the same higher institution.. Her parents have been a great help to me financially since I lost my parents though I don't live with them ,I live with a family member.I work and school at the same time.

her parents treat me like their daughter and helped me a lot....during last year I traveled and when I came back I found out my friend was pregnant and I was surprised.. She never had a bf and I asked her how it happened.. She told me she has been dating the guy for a while but hid it from me .she told me the guy denied it , she told me the guy was the one that deflowered her,

she traveled down to his place but he threw her out of his house calling her names.she had to lodge in hotel that night..when she got back home her parents called the guy but he rained curses on them...after that she accepted to keep the child and we went back to school...six months into the pregnancy I went with her to the hospital as usual and the nurse said we should go for scan but we found out the baby died in her belly...she was operated on but she was never the same again..she went into depression.. But her parents and I were there for her...

God saw her through at last and she became lively again....during the pandemic we went back home and one day I chat her up as usual then found out she got back together with the guy..I was so pissed off and I told her it wasn't a good idea and am not in support.. She said she love him and can't do without him..I had to keep my cool...she told me the guy said he was having financial issues then that was why he did all that but I didn't believe that shit...after a while she said she wanted me to meet him cuz have never seen him before... I agreed and the day came and we were out together but the kind of bad look I gave the guy time to time made him uncomfortable and I didn't talk to him much

..after the hangout he reported me to my friend and she got angry and called me... I told her the dickhead is just using her and told her to leave him..she got more angry and called my fiancee saying I insulted her bf..my fiancee told me to leave her alone and shouldn't meddle...
Just last week she chat me up and told me to lend her some money saying her bf needed it and she didn't have for now... I told her I didn't have and said even if I have I wouldn't give her for that purpose.. She got into another fight with me again.. She hasn't called nor chat me since then... Am I being wrong for what I said?
Besides should I just tell her parents since they didn't know she is back together with the guy?
Or I should just leave her alone? But honestly I feel for her cuz she is a nice girl and the guy is just using her...am what advice should I give her...pls advice... Thanks
Did u copy this story from somewhere or did u post on someone's behalf?
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by debbydams(f): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Inform her parent o because d guy can kill her nd if anything happens u will b at fault because u knw about it nd u didn't inform her parent.. U Can't mind your business in sumtin like this nd she need prayers nd counseling too.. Pls u can help her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by phorget(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Please do mind your business.
Your friend is old enough to determine what's best for her.
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by donbachi(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
She is trapped.
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Pancakeey(f): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
dingbang:
Why is it that deek can make a girl stupid like this..

Where did they say it was dick that caused it o
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Uzomacharles: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pancakeey:

That means your eye no reach ground for this story

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by dingbang(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pancakeey:

lol. It doesn't need to be included. The real truth is always difficult to be confessed. But we know

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by BigDick70inch(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Michaella568:

See..
Not everyone will learn the easiest way..
Jux ignore dem..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Pancakeey(f): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:

grin
I chose to read the story as it was said
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by dingbang(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:

abi...she doesn't know whatsup
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Liposure: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
You ve tried your best
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Djex614: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:

How are you sure you're not been used by your own boyfriend?
E fit be true o

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Uzomacharles: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pancakeey:
grin I chose to read the story as it was said

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Pancakeey(f): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Uzomacharles post=94780336][/quote]

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Uzomacharles: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Pancakeey post=94780590][/quote]

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Onyenna(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
This matter is very strong....

Ike gwuru.....

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na wa.
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by 360degreess(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
debbydams:
Inform her parent o because d guy can kill her nd if anything happens u will b at fault because u knw about it nd u didn't inform her parent.. U Can't mind your business in sumtin like this nd she need prayers nd counseling too.. Pls u can help her
. That's the only sensible advice on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by iLegendd(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2020
I know the root of everything and it's Lasticle.

Warning to women: Please, avoid any man who has read and mastered what is in the book called Lasticle. It's about curing PE naturally/permanently and lasting as long as you want in bed (men only).

After some men have mastered what is in the book and become great in bed, any woman they sleep with can't get enough. She'll do anything for the man even if he's an asshôle.

For men, if you want to read the book and make women addicted to you with your bedroom skill, download the free version here and read it today to see what I'm talking about.

Download https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

I don give una expo and the reason why she's acting that way. It's called "pressing a woman's mumu button."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by WrittyWritter(f): 1:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Mad oo grin..so dis kinda tin still dey happen..If u are gud friend u won't mind ur business..tell her parents nd if she still doesn't listen because it like dat d**k dat she is collecting is controlling her brain..maybe after she gets pregnant for d guy again dat her eyes will clear..

[i][/i]Experience is d best teacher but sometimes in life some people need more dan one experience to learn
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Originalsly: 1:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Michaella568:

I have a best friend who I love dearly.

her parents treat me like their daughter

she got more angry and called my fiancee saying I insulted her bf..

my fiancee told me to leave her alone and shouldn't meddle...

But honestly I feel for her cuz she is a nice girl

Why do I suspect you're a male pretending to be female?

Regardless.... you offered your advice... move on. Expect her to put you on a guilt trip ... her parents helped you out financially when you were in need....therefore you should help her out now that she is in need... if not you are ungrateful. She picked her cross... let her fetch it since that is what she wants.

You can take a horse to the water but you can't make him drink it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Sixfeetbelle: 1:44am On Oct 10, 2020
candyguyofficia:
In all you do don't report to her parent that she is back with the guy. The will make whatever future help you have to offer to her to be void because she will forever say you betrayed her trust, she wouldn't see the part that you only trying to help out.

Someone that insulted the girl's parents is dating their daughter again and they shouldn't be in the know? Please, she has to tell the parents ooh. They accepted their daughter and her pregnancy easily without too much stress and now you want them to be kept in the dark again? What kind of adopted daughter will she be if she keeps such knowledge to herself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Churches Where You Can Find Hot Girs And Swaggalicious Rich Guys / Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? / What Is The Shortest Time Range Of A Relationship You Were In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.