Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice (1599 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by Sixfeetbelle: 1:45am On Oct 10, 2020
Michaella568:
I have a best friend who I love dearly.we are friends since secondary school days also in the same higher institution.. Her parents have been a great help to me financially since I lost my parents though I don't live with them ,I live with a family member.I work and school at the same time.

her parents treat me like their daughter and helped me a lot....during last year I traveled and when I came back I found out my friend was pregnant and I was surprised.. She never had a bf and I asked her how it happened.. She told me she has been dating the guy for a while but hid it from me .she told me the guy denied it , she told me the guy was the one that deflowered her,

she traveled down to his place but he threw her out of his house calling her names.she had to lodge in hotel that night..when she got back home her parents called the guy but he rained curses on them...after that she accepted to keep the child and we went back to school...six months into the pregnancy I went with her to the hospital as usual and the nurse said we should go for scan but we found out the baby died in her belly...she was operated on but she was never the same again..she went into depression.. But her parents and I were there for her...

God saw her through at last and she became lively again....during the pandemic we went back home and one day I chat her up as usual then found out she got back together with the guy..I was so pissed off and I told her it wasn't a good idea and am not in support.. She said she love him and can't do without him..I had to keep my cool...she told me the guy said he was having financial issues then that was why he did all that but I didn't believe that shit...after a while she said she wanted me to meet him cuz have never seen him before... I agreed and the day came and we were out together but the kind of bad look I gave the guy time to time made him uncomfortable and I didn't talk to him much

..after the hangout he reported me to my friend and she got angry and called me... I told her the dickhead is just using her and told her to leave him..she got more angry and called my fiancee saying I insulted her bf..my fiancee told me to leave her alone and shouldn't meddle...
Just last week she chat me up and told me to lend her some money saying her bf needed it and she didn't have for now... I told her I didn't have and said even if I have I wouldn't give her for that purpose.. She got into another fight with me again.. She hasn't called nor chat me since then... Am I being wrong for what I said?
Besides should I just tell her parents since they didn't know she is back together with the guy?
Or I should just leave her alone? But honestly I feel for her cuz she is a nice girl and the guy is just using her...am what advice should I give her...pls advice... Thanks

Tell the parents please. They were there for their daughter when she got pregnant when some parents would have disowned her. She's about to ruin her life again so if you keep quiet and something bad happens to her, then just know you never loved the girl's parents at all.
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by starlingbawa(m): 3:46am On Oct 10, 2020
phorget:
Please do mind your business.
Your friend is old enough to determine what's best for her.

Exactly my point!!!
Re: How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice by rukyboy(m): 3:58am On Oct 10, 2020
Report to her parents quickly!! That girl needs a brain reset. She needs a reality check!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ladies Beat Man Mercilessly, Strip Him Unclad For Defecating In Public / Lazy Ass Bitches Everywhere / Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.