Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1389947 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nenih: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ezemistic:

I lived presently in hisgracelodge, the lodge is my hommy, a place of rest of mind, u get free ride on your first appointment and first grocery/other shoppings, they will also pick you up from the Airport & drop off. If you have a driver license there is a car for you to go around town. If you see my post, I earlier said that I lived in a family apartment, that is because I lived comfortably in a place I call hommy. That's my little girl enjoying herself in dat pics....

@Ezemistic, still waiting for your reply. Please how much did it cost in total? Do they have a package for self paying patients?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Amother4life: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
pepeflavor:
Hello everyone, i have been a silent reader and this is my first post. i must commend everyone here for their time spent posting useful information for others to learn from. Kudos to you all.

i got my visa early last year and i was not pregnant at the time and no pregnancy related question was asked. i used the visa with my child last year and discovered i am pregnant 4 months after we got back from US. I intend to have my baby in Texas, however my relative stays in another state and i intend to stop there for a week before proceeding to Texas. Please i need advise on my itinerary. Hope they wont start asking why i am not staying with my relative as texas is far cheaper for me in terms of medical cost and i also have a friend to stay with there.

Your advise will be well appreciated.

I would suggest you stick to Texas as POE first. You can always travel anywhere in the United States afterwards.
Do not give them reason to try to read meaning into why you are going somewhere else. Just keep it clean and simple.My 2cents.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Fruitilicious: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hey good people, please i need your help...My sis and her hubby applied for visas sometime in December and they were denied. They initially planned to go on vacation and back,then finally use the visa for childbirth.She has now decided to apply alone, but having issues booking an appointment as she tried creating a new profile and it says her info exists on another profile(which is her hubby's). So she deleted her details which was under her hubby's and went ahead to book instead of now creating her own profile. The appointment page therefore has her hubby's details but her confirmation code(pheeeewwww). Can she reschedule or she has to cancel, pay again and then go ahead to book? As i know there is no way she could go attend an interview with her hubby's details(even though it has her confirmation barcode).
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Luckychild2015: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hi everyone, am new to this forum. I really appreciate all ur comments and advice. I have written several emails to the hospital in NJ Hackensack but I got no respond. Can someone pls help me? I need an affordable hospital in NY/ NJ pls. I wish u all safe deliveries and stress free POE, Amen. Is the ticket promo still on pls?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Fruitilicious: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Check pages 36 and 218...

Luckychild2015:
Hi everyone, am new to this forum. I really appreciate all ur comments and advice. I have written several emails to the hospital in NJ Hackensack but I got no respond. Can someone pls help me? I need an affordable hospital in NY/ NJ pls. I wish u all safe deliveries and stress free POE, Amen. Is the ticket promo still on pls?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by drafrican: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
@ mama princess
I hope you find someone coming to Texas with the Whitfield but I guess your baby has eczema, you can buy a product called "Shea Moisture raw Shea butter and argan oil baby eczema therapy" bar soap,lotion and shampoo works really well u can order on Amazon or buy at Target near you should be about $10.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ICANOFFICE: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
macorondo:
@Ochioraumu Hmmm! Can understand what you went true. You said they claimed they contacted your uncle, my question is how did get his phone number to contact him

Wife had same experience in Houston. Her visa was cancelled and she was sent back at entry point but thank God we got the visa back and she even had another baby in the USA last year. Good thing is you withdrew ur application, so technically u are eligible for another visa. But I can tell you that you need prayer and lot of luck. The good thing is you were not deported which give you a five to ten year ban. Do reapply and prepare to put forward ur justifications. All the best
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kemotee: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
segbas:
Congrats on your visa.

Share your VO experience.

God Bless

VO:Hi
me:Hi
VO: so where are you going in the states
Me :houston
VO: but you filled michigan on ur online appli..
ME:yes i did, but my relative wont be available at the time i wanna travel, hence change of itenerary
VO:i see
VO: where re you staying in houston
me :hotel ( i gave him my hotel booking)
VO: so what do you do ( where do u work)
me: ( i told him)
VO:what are you going for?
me:vacation and childbirth
VO: i see, ur husband ? what does he do?
me(i told him)
VO: where does he work? can i see his documents?
ME sad i told him and gave him hubbys documents)
VO:can i have you passprt?congrats, im gonna give you a visa
etc

my advice ; ask for GOD's favor,keep your convo straight to d point, have d necessary documents and dont tell LIES

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kemotee: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Adiahabasi:
congrats Kemotee,cld u pls share ur interview transcript,was it @ lag or Abj?wld be going to Houston in march,Godwilling.

lagos...d queue was crazy! thank God they fastracked the process for preggies
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by segbas(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Congratulation

kemotee:

VO:can i have you passprt?congrats, im gonna give you a visa
etc

my advice ; ask for GOD's favor,keep your convo straight to d point, have d necessary documents and dont tell LIES
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Fruitilicious: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please someone should help a sis o...

Fruitilicious:
Hey good people, please i need your help...My sis and her hubby applied for visas sometime in December and they were denied. They initially planned to go on vacation and back,then finally use the visa for childbirth.She has now decided to apply alone, but having issues booking an appointment as she tried creating a new profile and it says her info exists on another profile(which is her hubby's). So she deleted her details which was under her hubby's and went ahead to book instead of now creating her own profile. The appointment page therefore has her hubby's details but her confirmation code(pheeeewwww). Can she reschedule or she has to cancel, pay again and then go ahead to book? As i know there is no way she could go attend an interview with her hubby's details(even though it has her confirmation barcode).
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by akindolz(f): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
@Phema, u got mail.....your response will be highly appreciated. Tnx

Phema:

No Ma.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bambini: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls oh dis mihs ple i v been calling dem but no headway. Pls how best can i contact dem? can i pay before goin or wen i get der cos iwant d discounted fee. Pls ans
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by malory84: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ezemistic:

They told me same duration, but actually it was 2-wks. I was booked with Dr. aun jose before I cam to ElPaso, but I missed my first appointment, so I was rebooked for Dr. Lynn Heidi, never knew she was the God-sent to make my dream come through. Dr Lynn is a woman of virtue full of experience. I thank God for everything

Yes I can relate. Though my vbac didn't work due to my baby wasn't handling the contractions well. But doctor lyn is really a force to recon with . I also was booked for doctor aun. I guess you used la concierge. Pls let me know how far with the visa.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by FinanceFitness: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Will recommend she calls their contact centre - you can get the number on the Internet, they will advise.

Fruitilicious:

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Newmum0615: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just wanted to ask if it will not create problems at the POE when the CBP sees that u used a hotel booking for visa but now planning on staying somewhere else when u are about coming into the country. Anyone with reliable info should help out pls.
skelemba:
Yes hotel booking is more valid, once u get ur visa u can cancel

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Airpure(f): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello Mummyprincess

I am sorry I don't know how this PM stuff works please can you send me an email lets communicate via airpure23@gmail.com

Thanks

[quote author=mummyprincess post=30884857][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Airpure(f): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
drafrican:
@ mama princess
I hope you find someone coming to Texas with the Whitfield but I guess your baby has eczema, you can buy a product called "Shea Moisture raw Shea butter and argan oil baby eczema therapy" bar soap,lotion and shampoo works really well u can order on Amazon or buy at Target near you should be about $10.

Guess this was meant for me. I was suppose to get it for someone here but I must have forgotten it in Nigeria as I cant find it

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bambini: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=PrinceAdeAde post=29890181][/quote]

Oga pls can u pm me d contact of the apartment ur wife used for visa interview and d one she is staying in presently.tnx would be waiting
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kemotee: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Larondoo22:
Hello house,any1 coming to Houston in March that will like to share room/appartment should send me pm.

larondo...i sent you a pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Omotweezy: 3:41am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Omotweezy post=30818847][/quote]
Hi dear,
I just read your post, as no one else has spoken about having a baby in philly . I have chosen to have my baby in Philly later this year as it is close to New Jersey where I would be accommodated.
I would like you to please enlighten me on the best hospital to use, bills and if you have contact of any good doctor.
Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Larondoo22: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2015
kemotee:

larondo...i sent you a pm
have replied ur pm,congrats on ur visa
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Yankee01: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Hi all,

Please anybody with idea of cheap hospitals and Doctors in Chicago for childbirth?.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Newmum0615: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2015
For those planning on going to Elpaso and seeking accommodation, I just saw Hisgrace lodge advert on this platform. A lot of enquiries hv come for the lodge, so check it now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by dunwun: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Hello house,

I have a few questions, thanks in advance for your responses.

What docs are required from hubby at the embassy (by the VO) if the plan is to travel alone for the purpose of childbirth? I and hubby have never been to the US.

What's the time lapse between submitting the online DS160 form and being called for an interview?

Can I use 2 different banks SOA?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by PrinceAdeAde: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2015
bambini:

Oga pls can u pm me d contact of the apartment ur wife used for visa interview and d one she is staying in presently.tnx would be waiting

She used a family friend apartment in houston while filling up her DS-160 form however she is now staying with another family friend in richmond as we settled for oakbend so am not sure I can help here

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Princeadeade, Delta Airline sales rep grin grin

How much did you eventually pay for baby's ticket?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by skelemba: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Hello Dunwun,
documents ur husband is required to take to embassy are:
statement of account, landed property, reference letter from his bank
reference letter from place of work, take a copy of his id card or call card too
payslip
employment/confirmation letter.
another document that may back his case if its peculiar
and of course the necessary documents, he can also write a letter intending his financial responibility for ur trip if he is d one sponsoring

and yes as many bank accounts as u have dat has all ur money in it..., fixed deposit certificate

there is no time lapse between submitig ds160 and called for interview, however, 30 days after u open a ds160 u must complete it and den apply for a visa, it is when u are applying for a visa that u have the liberty to pick ur interview date
dunwun:
Hello house,

I have a few questions, thanks in advance for your responses.

What docs are required from hubby at the embassy (by the VO) if the plan is to travel alone for the purpose of childbirth? I and hubby have never been to the US.

What's the time lapse between submitting the online DS160 form and being called for an interview?

Can I use 2 different banks SOA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by skelemba: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2015
hi, when are u due?

u can use dr ayoade akere...weiss memorial hospital/st bernard but he has hi own outlet jils medical center.

normal delivery is 7500, cs is about 9000

u can reach him on aakere@sbcglobal.net
Yankee01:
Hi all,

Please anybody with idea of cheap hospitals and Doctors in Chicago for childbirth?.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by skelemba: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Hello Fruitlicious,

Had a similar experience, however, u will need to lodge in a complaint on their portal, alternatively call their call center, that u made an error and u will need to unlock ur receipt to enable u rectify ur error and reapply.

if they insist on u buying another receipt or making another payment, u might need to be persistent...and pray too

u can still use ur own ds 160, but make sure ur are using ur details dis time no ur husbands

support@ustraveldocs.com...send an email to them or ope a case online

all d best
Fruitilicious:
Please someone should help a sis o...

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by skelemba: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2015
my dear MIHS has refused to pick their calls oh...

maybe they are overwhelmed with clients...u have to keep trying

no u pay when u get there before delivery..

bambini:
Pls oh dis mihs ple i v been calling dem but no headway. Pls how best can i contact dem? can i pay before goin or wen i get der cos iwant d discounted fee. Pls ans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (402)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.