Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:32 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1405061 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ori777: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Alemo50:

Title: CHANGE OF VISA PLANS
Body: I obtained a B1/B2 visa for tourism purposes, but as events unfold, I realize I shall need to be assessing maternity services in the USA. I realize that this is covered by the Visa type, but as I did not originally state this in my Visa application, I wonder if the information can be updated in my records. Kind regards. Mrs Adarin Onirugbon
@Alemo50 thanks for sharing. I appreciate.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favoredgal: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
@firsttimer...pls i did not say she was advertising elpaso in any of my post so i have no idea where you got that from! if any post qualifies as advertising then it will be yours, but then, you are allowed to rave about services that you are enjoying so others can learn from it.

To be crystal clear, no-one advised anyone to lie....What i said is that you can cancel your appointment and change plans for varying reasons...i mean we have people on this thread that are in the US and haven't even decided on the hospital they are using, so i don't know the big deal really. even in the elpaso it is called 'non refundable" registration fee right? cuz they know people can change their mind but at least don't expect a refund

others asked her what class of visa her sister used and how immigration got her US no and if they checked that she did not have Elpaso tickets via the phone or they came to meet her physically and sent her a "letter of false statement" while in the US, those are and logical questions not to spite her or discourage her but to understand her story very well (as you have put it) and learn as well.

from what i know, the US do not even notify you by writing that you have been slammed with a ban, they typically allow you to apply and keep wasting visa application fee over and over again, till you figure it out or give it a rest.

Anyways, I still stand by my position that changing your hospital after successfully entering cannot attract a 10 yr ban. "successfully entering" being the key word there, because at POE anything can go down

LUBU16:

The thing is at d visa interview I said I was going for vacation with a cousin who stays at phoenix Arizona naim dey fear me o as I was hoping to go in through phoenix

Or what do u pple think

This matter is even a non issue in the first place, the person it concerns (as seen in the quote above) said she got her visa by stating she was visiting phoenix.. consequently, i am down for moving forward, i think we have derailed the thread enough
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by todimski: 5:11am On Jan 04, 2014
firsttimer: Hallos my people, bn a while, na waka plenty o and making sure the mothers in intown suites are doing fine before coming online. I must confess that I am not happy with the way you ladies deal with issues on this forum. Please note that this forum is solely to help each other and learn from individual experiences.
let me start with solidhomes, pls for your baby's sake, you and your hubby needs to do the needful asap cos if he leaves for naija, na another game entirely o and you still have months to go. God will be with you and your baby.
For people coming to intown suites, there are single bedded rooms and double bedded rooms so family with 2children can stay comfortably. Fridge, micro wave, electric cooker, wardrobe, heater and housekeeper comes once in a week.
@oma240, you need to book for the months you will be staying in intown suites for the purpose of the visa interview, you cant book a week and fill 3months in your visa application, that's contradiction and lying to them ,with due respect ooooooo.
Back to the issue of @peacenigeria, I personally believe that we should try as much as possible to understand her story very well before we start encouraging back things in this forum.
@labella12 and @favored gal, I av bn in El Paso for 3weeks now and I can tell you categorically the standard here and how US government can get hold of you without sweat and I don't think peacenigeria is marketing Doctores Para Ti, seeing is believing about their services.
If we all know everything in this world, we wont be in this forum asking one question or the other, we learn everyday and I want us to encourage each other not discourage each other. One thing I know is that, the system in US is different from Naija o, they get information anytime, anyday from any agencies and they expect the agency not to lie in the name of National Security. It is better to say the truth and if denied you have the chance to reapply than lie and never get chance again.
My new year gift to everyone in this forum is PLEASE DONT LIE ABOUT ANYTHING, we are all doing this for our children's future and God will bless us all in Jesus name.
Take care and be good, it is a sunny day in El Paso, we are all going for shopping oooo. People in NY,Chicago,Boston and other snow state, make una drink tea very well ooooo and pls stay indoor ooooo. grin

@firttimer

You are doing great with the help and information you are giving us. Many thanks

1. with respect to the intown booking, this is wat @oma240 was trying to say. Look at the booking below for 31 nights showing the rate for 1 week. How does one get the total rate to show on the booking and I suppose you have to do about 3 different bookings to take care of 3 months since the maximum number of nights on the portal is 31.

Step 3: Fill out reservation details...
Arrival 2/1/2014
Departure 3/4/2014
RoomType Full Size Bed
Rate $179.99

Please fill in the following information to make the reservation:
Note: A valid e-mail is required to process your reservation. Please do not include spaces or text that are not a part of your valid e-mail address in this field. Please include only one email address.

2. Further, from your on the ground experience, how much will 3 months rental at intown suites be?

3. What is the likely average cost of living expenses (besides rental above) over there e.g feeding, xport, buying a few things like toileteries e.t.c for about 1 month. Multiplying by 3 should do for 3 months.

4. if you say dont lie about anything, does one just outrightly say i am going for tourism and then to have my baby?

Please if i have more questions I will come back oooo. Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ome240: 6:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks first timer for the clarifications.
On the in town suites booking stuff, I actually gave them a call and explained that I will be there for 3 months which they affirmed. Was amazed she sent a booking for 1week.
Do you advice I give them a call again insisting to make the reservation for 3 months..
THANKS so much for your candid advice..

my people, bn a while, na waka plenty o and making sure the mothers in intown suites are doing fine before coming online. I must confess that I am not happy with the way you ladies deal with issues on this forum. Please note that this forum is solely to help each other and learn from individual experiences.

let me start with solidhomes, pls for your baby's sake, you and your hubby needs to do the needful asap cos if he leaves for naija, na another game entirely o and you still have months to go. God will be with you and your baby.

For people coming to intown suites, there are single bedded rooms and double bedded rooms so family with 2children can stay comfortably. Fridge, micro wave, electric cooker, wardrobe, heater and housekeeper comes once in a week.

@oma240, you need to book for the months you will be staying in intown suites for the purpose of the visa interview, you cant book a week and fill 3months in your visa application, that's contradiction and lying to them ,with due respect ooooooo.

Back to the issue of @peacenigeria, I personally believe that we should try as much as possible to understand her story very well before we start encouraging back things in this forum.

@labella12 and @favored gal, I av bn in El Paso for 3weeks now and I can tell you categorically the standard here and how US government can get hold of you without sweat and I don't think peacenigeria is marketing Doctores Para Ti, seeing is believing about their services.

If we all know everything in this world, we wont be in this forum asking one question or the other, we learn everyday and I want us to encourage each other not discourage each other. One thing I know is that, the system in US is different from Naija o, they get information anytime, anyday from any agencies and they expect the agency not to lie in the name of National Security. It is better to say the truth and if denied you have the chance to reapply than lie and never get chance again.

My new year gift to everyone in this forum is PLEASE DONT LIE ABOUT ANYTHING, we are all doing this for our children's future and God will bless us all in Jesus name.

Take care and be good, it is a sunny day in El Paso, we are all going for shopping oooo. People in NY,Chicago,Boston and other snow state, make una drink tea very well ooooo and pls stay indoor ooooo. grin
[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by firsttimer: 6:32am On Jan 04, 2014
@lubu,the prices are different but if you are coming alone, you only need the single bedded if not you shld go for the double bedded.

Well, the prices may not be as it was during the xmas period but im sure you can still get a good deal.

Lufthansa and Houston is my POE.

All the best.

LUBU16:

Hi firsttimer,
Weldone o
I love your spirit in this house and say God bless you o.

I need to know pls - the single bedded and double bedded in intown suites are the charges the same?

Are the shops still running their promo sales around there?

Which airline did you travel with and thhhro which POE?

No vex I beg
Regards
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by firsttimer: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2014
@ome240, I will advice you call them back and get everything right please, it is very important you get every important documents ready for you interview. They are not very good in email correspondence and the reservation dept office is not in intown suites but I can do u a favour by asking on your behalf. pls remind me oooo. I think you can only book for 1month online which I personally feel its alright and you can defend tht during ur interview tht u intend to extend when you get here.

All the best.

ome240: Thanks first timer for the clarifications.
On the in town suites booking stuff, I actually gave them a call and explained that I will be there for 3 months which they affirmed. Was amazed she sent a booking for 1week.
Do you advice I give them a call again insisting to make the reservation for 3 months..
THANKS so much for your candid advice..

my people, bn a while, na waka plenty o and making sure the mothers in intown suites are doing fine before coming online. I must confess that I am not happy with the way you ladies deal with issues on this forum. Please note that this forum is solely to help each other and learn from individual experiences.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by firsttimer: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2014
@todimski, lemme take it one by one

1. I understand the one month issue which I av explained to Oma240. You can only book for 3months when you get here.

2. lemme break it down for you sir/ma.
For single bedded, its like $800+ with tax for a month
For double bedded, its like $900+ with tax for a month
(pls note that a month here is 5weeks even if its February)

3. The figure depends on the size of family coming so it may be difficult for me to give an exact figures. What I can tell you is that you shld try and bring plenty African food like garri, beans, milo, powered milk, maggi, anything you can bring thts allowed in US o and pls make sure u declare them when filling the form before you land. Tht will minimize your spending on food. You don't have to bring chicken o cos the price of chicken here is like 50k (just kidding).

You will av to buy cooking pots tho and some other kitchen items, you can bring stick for turning amala pls, its very important. So I will say for a single person maybe $500 per month ,( this is not an accurate figure o, just the minimum figure).

4. I honestly don't want to talk about that issue for personal reason but I will do my homework abt it and post whatever I see in this forum for everybody to read.

All the best and pls I am still here to give info based on my knowledge.
todimski:

@firttimer

You are doing great with the help and information you are giving us. Many thanks

1. with respect to the intown booking, this is wat @oma240 was trying to say. Look at the booking below for 31 nights showing the rate for 1 week. How does one get the total rate to show on the booking and I suppose you have to do about 3 different bookings to take care of 3 months since the maximum number of nights on the portal is 31.

Step 3: Fill out reservation details...
Arrival 2/1/2014
Departure 3/4/2014
RoomType Full Size Bed
Rate $179.99

Please fill in the following information to make the reservation:
Note: A valid e-mail is required to process your reservation. Please do not include spaces or text that are not a part of your valid e-mail address in this field. Please include only one email address.

2. Further, from your on the ground experience, how much will 3 months rental at intown suites be?

3. What is the likely average cost of living expenses (besides rental above) over there e.g feeding, xport, buying a few things like toileteries e.t.c for about 1 month. Multiplying by 3 should do for 3 months.

4. if you say dont lie about anything, does one just outrightly say i am going for tourism and then to have my baby?

Please if i have more questions I will come back oooo. Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ome240: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Good morning friends.
Please I need clarification on this.
my passport has my maiden name (not indicating my husband's name). My letter of responsibility reads same name on my passport.
I just made payment for services via my dom. Account which bears my Husbands name. Doctores Para ti just issued a receipt for the payment made in my husbands name.
Please I don't feel good about this and have mailed Rodolfo back.
Pls anyone who understands this situation should pls clarify. Am I gonna have issues during my interview? The issue is I had my passport before marriage and that's what am using. Meanwhile most other documents and accounts have changed.
Please I need an advice on this.

Thanks people.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by labella12: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2014
@firsttimer I so agree with you about telling lies but we have to ask for clarification instead of coming to scare people here with a 10 year ban for a story that doesn't really add up. I only asked to know the full story so we can learn here with no harm intended.
@ ome240 I'm was in same shoes with u until last month and now my new passport is in my husbands name and all my visas in my maiden name. Just carry your marriage certificate and other documents as I was asked for it at point of entry 2weeks ago but not at other times (guess it was cos of the new passport). They would understand it's even stated on their website if I can find the link would post it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ome240: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks first timer.... you'll always find answers to your every question. You've been of immense help. God bless you richly

author=labella12]@firsttimer I so agree with you about telling lies but we have to ask for clarification instead of coming to scare people here with a 10 year ban for a story that doesn't really add up. I only asked to know the full story so we can learn here with no harm intended.
@ ome240 I'm was in same shoes with u until last month and now my new passport is in my husbands name and all my visas in my maiden name. Just carry your marriage certificate and other documents as I was asked for it at point of entry 2weeks ago but not at other times (guess it was cos of the new passport). They would understand it's even stated on their website if I can find the link would post it.[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bolanleife(f): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
y sister inlaw has found a cheaper option closer to her house for me @ Christus St Catherine Katy Hospital

Doctor's Cost - $2000 for womanly delivery (includes all visits, delivery, one office based Ultra sound, and blood work).
C-Section - Additonal $500

Hospital Cost - $2600 for womanly delivery (includes mum, and well baby for up to 48 hrs after delivery). Additional days will be charged at $1500 per day.
C-Section - $4150 (includes mum, and well baby for up to 72 hrs after delivery). Additional days will be charged at $1500 per day.

Epidural (optional ) - $1500

So total is $4,600 without epidural and $6,100 with epidural.

At Uchetobi or any1 at Houston, just heard that Christus ST Catherine is not offering maternity services, can anyone confirm that?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
bolanleife:

At Uchetobi or any1 at Houston, just heard that Christus ST Catherine is not offering maternity services, can anyone confirm that?

Where did you get the info from? I havent travelled yet, but iv paid for my hospital services upfront.

I hardly doubt but you can google the hospital and call them up on monday to confirm if they are accepting new patients to be sure
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by babysykes: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Please any advice from your experiences will be appreciated I was told I qualified for the drop-box method of visa renewal so I intend sending my passport to the visa office next week. The problem is there is an instruction in the drop-box letter stating that I send just the receipt of visa payment,confirmation,passport photo and international passport.
I tried asking a couple of friends and they are of the opinion that I go ahead and include the letter from el paso,(medical responsibility and receipt of full payment of the bills)my bank statement,marriage certificates,etc
Please any advice from your experience
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by babysykes: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hi guys,please I was told I qualified for the drop-box method of visa renewal so I intend sending my passport to the visa office next week. The problem is there is an instruction in the drop-box letter stating that I send just the receipt of visa payment,confirmation,passport photo and international passport.
I tried asking a couple of friends and they are of the opinion that I go ahead and include the letter from doctores para ti,(medical responsibility and receipt of complete payment of the total bill)my bank statement,marriage certificates,etc
Please any advice from your experiences will be appreciated.thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
@solid homes, buy groceries and cereals so you can be a bit independent of the cooking at your hosts house. Pls dont starve the baby. If you have friends in the US, you can go visit them and come back because hosting a visitor for so long may be tiring on your host, especially since you people are not family and also their financial standing may not b so great. If you cant then support them by doing general cooking twice a week or pitching in with general groceries or so.

@ peacenigeria, pls tell us the whole story, i think you left some bits out as it stands, it doesnt really add up

@ome240, attend the interview with a copy of your marriage cert and official change of name notification. Also dont worry about being unable to upload your passport digitally. That option does not work. Just get the physical passport in the right specification and hold it with you for the interview

@babysykes, you can try but i dont think they will collect those documents from you. Try and declare all those info when you are filling your form

@tomdiski...try and find a hotel in elpaso that you can book for three months...someone on this forum got rejected cuz he booked only one month. You can cancel and book insuites or any accomodation of your choice after your interview.
Try to also have a budget sheet that shows how much the birth will cost, the accomodation, the flight, etc and the sum total cost to you so you are fully prepared and you look organized. your acc statement should show you have this sum in excess. Good luck

@jyde2014..with regards to the test you can do in Nigeria, check the doctorsperati website, i think it has a list of necessary test. You can use that as a guide. Alternatively, you can call up your chosen dr's office and make the enquiry

@ all happy new year and safe delivery to all those due in january
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nenih: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
ome240: Good morning friends.
Please I need clarification on this.
my passport has my maiden name (not indicating my husband's name). My letter of responsibility reads same name on my passport.
I just made payment for services via my dom. Account which bears my Husbands name. Doctores Para ti just issued a receipt for the payment made in my husbands name.
Please I don't feel good about this and have mailed Rodolfo back.
Pls anyone who understands this situation should pls clarify. Am I gonna have issues during my interview? The issue is I had my passport before marriage and that's what am using. Meanwhile most other documents and accounts have changed.
Please I need an advice on this.

Thanks people.

@ Ome240, I also had the same issue, passport and Visa in Maiden name, letter from Doctores Para ti in my married name. Just as labella12 has adviced, you just need your marriage certificate. No need to worry smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by babysykes: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
I submitted the form like two weeks ago.I'm so scared and confused now.Please what can I do? I actually put Doctores para ti as my contact in the us but don't know if that is any use.
uchetobi: @solid homes, buy groceries and cereals so you can be a bit independent of the cooking at your hosts house. Pls dont starve the baby. If you have friends in the US, you can go visit them and come back because hosting a visitor for so long may be tiring on your host, especially since you people are not family and also their financial standing may not b so great. If you cant then support them by doing general cooking twice a week or pitching in with general groceries or so.

@ peacenigeria, pls tell us the whole story, i think you left some bits out as it stands, it doesnt really add up

@ome240, attend the interview with a copy of your marriage cert and official change of name notification. Also dont worry about being unable to upload your passport digitally. That option does not work. Just get the physical passport in the right specification and hold it with you for the interview

@babysykes, you can try but i dont think they will collect those documents from you. Try and declare all those info when you are filling your form

@tomdiski...try and find a hotel in elpaso that you can book for three months...someone on this forum got rejected cuz he booked only one month. You can cancel and book insuites or any accomodation of your choice after your interview.
Try to also have a budget sheet that shows how much the birth will cost, the accomodation, the flight, etc and the sum total cost to you so you are fully prepared and you look organized. your acc statement should show you have this sum in excess. Good luck

@jyde2014..with regards to the test you can do in Nigeria, check the doctorsperati website, i think it has a list of necessary test. You can use that as a guide. Alternatively, you can call up your chosen dr's office and make the enquiry

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
babysykes: I submitted the form like two weeks ago.I'm so scared and confused now.Please what can I do? I actually put Doctores para ti as my contact in the us but don't know if that is any use.

Dont worry dear, you will be fine. Dropbox are hardly refused, i hear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by babysykes: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
uchetobi:

Dont worry dear, you will be fine. Dropbox are hardly refused, i hear
ok,thanks a lot Uchetobi.may God grant me success.amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ome240: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks dear. Your advice is well noted. We are beginning to have resource persons here.
You rock people.

@ Ome240, I also had the same issue, passport and Visa in Maiden name, letter from Doctores Para ti in my married name. Just as labella12 has adviced, you just need your marriage certificate. No need to worry smiley[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ome240: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Friends am almost done..... All that is left is my accomodation.
called intown on phone, they made reservation for a week. Some folks on this side said I can do booking for a month.
Now my question is this, I need to get reservation for 3 months for my interview and possibly to secure my stay.
Who has useful information of an alternative for this challenge.
If I go ahead and make reservation for one month, will I be good to go?
Your advice on this is needed.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Yvete(f): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello everyone. Visitor's visa are usually granted on what basis? I'd love to invite my preggy cousin in Nigeria to have her baby in Houston. Did you interview before you got pregnant or at the early stage of your pregnancy (she's a couple weeks pregnant)? Did you come in for a conference, vacation or medical checkup? I'm inviting her for a baby dedication as a godmother at baptism. grin Is it good enough and can anyone help with a better idea? Seems like El Paso is popular on this thread.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by jyde2014: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
uchetobi: @solid homes, buy groceries and cereals so you can be a bit independent of the cooking at your hosts house. Pls dont starve the baby. If you have friends in the US, you can go visit them and come back because hosting a visitor for so long may be tiring on your host, especially since you people are not family and also their financial standing may not b so great. If you cant then support them by doing general cooking twice a week or pitching in with general groceries or so.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Rebarobyn: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yvete: Hello everyone. Visitor's visa are usually granted on what basis? I'd love to invite my preggy cousin in Nigeria to have her baby in Houston. Did you interview before you got pregnant or at the early stage of your pregnancy (she's a couple weeks pregnant)? Did you come in for a conference, vacation or medical checkup? I'm inviting her for a baby dedication as a godmother at baptism. grin Is it good enough and can anyone help with a better idea? Seems like El Paso is popular on this thread.

visa type is b1/b2. If she's going to have her baby in the usa asides attending the baptism, it is important for her to declare her full intention at the embassy and also prove she's made plans to pay out of pocket for her medical expenses etc and that she has no intention to access medicaid or other privileges for non citizens. Pls read the thread pages from the beginning for any other info. But key thing is to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Alemo50: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
bolanleife: y sister inlaw has found a cheaper option closer to her house for me @ Christus St Catherine Katy Hospital.....

It's on their website that the birthing centre is now closed
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bolanleife(f): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thank you for the info @ALemo50.

@ Uchetobi my friend just confirmed that now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Whole79: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2014
@ Firsttimer, please, I need to connect a friend who is in el paso with you. They arrive on xmas day and they are not nairalanders. So I will need you to provide a means here that I can send her details to. Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by charliee2109: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hello ladies and happy new year.
This forum has been so helpful to me a lot,God bless you all and I pray we all have safe deliveries IJN amen.
I guess most of us are having the same issue of booking for 3mths and getting 2wks reservation. Pls simeone sholud share more light as to how we can go bout it so we have these docs for the interview.
Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by charliee2109: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sorry am referring to el paso inhouse suites.
Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Msp: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
hello house, please i will like to ask for help from those whose are currently in el paso, im in need of advice concerning elpaso and the hospital. @firsttimer can i email you to ask some questions?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by firsttimer: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
@whole79, you can send me a mail on nairaland, by tht we can exchange correspondence

Take care.

Whole79: @ Firsttimer, please, I need to connect a friend who is in el paso with you. They arrive on xmas day and they are not nairalanders. So I will need you to provide a means here that I can send her details to. Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by amynuch: 4:49am On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=charliee2109]Hello ladies and happy new year.
This forum has been so helpful to me a lot,God bless you all and I pray we all have safe deliveries IJN amen.
I guess most of us are having the same issue of booking for 3mths and getting 2wks reservation. Pls simeone sholud share more light as to how we can go bout it so we have these docs for the interview.
Cheers

Charliee2109, my dear sadly its been same story for me too. You are lucky to get your reservation for up to two weeks, mine is just a week.. I was communicating with a reservation officer two nights ago to see how possible it will be for them to send me an email stating their policy (short time booking until arrival to el paso), unfortunately, I ran out of airtime before I could get the number to call in el paso to that effect. Maybe you should try and do same. If I get the contact, I will surely send it to this forum.

@Firstimer, please I will like to implore your help. Is it possible for you to go to the front desk and make enquiry about how we can receive a cover up letter (with regards to the booking policy at intown suites) for the purposes of interview and POE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (402)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.